Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:57 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Mina winces with a loud whimper, as the the newly growing arm is removed and the proper bone put back into place.*
"Oh, zhat is very happy news!"
*Mina exclaims.*
"But, Esn't eet a bad idea to allow her on zhe battle field, in zhat condition? Her unborn babies are fragile..."

"I just found out about it, myself..."
*Luminova then looks up to see Sha standing over them.*
'Her arm has lost a lot of blood and is starting to with wither."
*She tells him.*
I've placed the bode back in there, so all that remains is to reattach the arm. Just perss it to the stump long enough for new blood to enter into circulation, and her biology will do the rest. I'll be right back."
*Luminova then gets up and goes over to Aileen and Petra.*

He gave her a nod and he knelt down beside her as Luminova took her leave. He gingerly examined Mina's arm. "I must say I've never seen anything like that. Not even in the War did I see something so gruesome.What on earth possessed you to do such a thing?" He applied gentle pressure and he began to speak words in a tongue that Mina did not recognize. Sha's hands began to glow with a bright light and Mina began to feel a warmth coursing through her healing arm

User Image
"Eenstinct."
*Mina answers, smiling sheepishly.*
"Vell, Zhat, and rage... Again, zhank you... Eef not for you, I vould have attacked zhe Dargon and broken my promis to Lord Aidar."
*Mina then gently closes her eyes and a single tear runs down her left cheek.*
"You saved my honor..."
*Mina then lays back, slowly, so as not to hinder Sha's efforts, as she listens to his soft muttering. Though she cannot understand what he is saying, she can't help but find the sound of this strange language to be soothing and beautiful.*
"Surely there must be magic in these words."
*Mina thinks to herself. She then takes a slow, deep breath, and lets out a relaxed moan as a simple smile forms across her face.*

User Image
"Sing?"
*Mina asks half asleep.*
"Yes... I think I would like zhat..."
*She sighs.*

He wracked his brains to think of what to sing when one came to mind. "As you wish my Lady."

He cleared his throat before he began to sing

"Hodo nôl velui benorven lín
Môr danna; le tollen na vethed lend
Losto hi, ah oltho o 'waith i thellir
Athra falas chaeron cenir
Amman nallach? Man i nîr hin buin thîr lín
Cenithach gwannathar echais bain lín
Beriannen min rainc nín, lostach

Man pelich cened buin rain amar?
Amman in gwael 'lain nallar?
Ithil 'ael eria athan Aear
I chîr tellin a choled le na mar
Sui cheledh geleb nadath thiathar
Calad buin nen faer bain athradar

Estel pêl nan ardhon dû
Trî núath dannol ed rîn a lû
Avo bedo ve tellin sí nan methen
Felais 'lain nallar, ageveditham
Hodathach sí min rainc nín, lostol

Calad buin nen, cîr thind gwannar
Nan Annûn"

[Ooc: So basically it's Into the West in Sindarin.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:24 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
sha312

He gave her a smile when she told him that he had saved her honor. He wasn't sure that he had done that, but he wasn't one to argue with her. He noticed that a peace came over her as she listened to his native tongue. "You should get some rest. Would you like me to sing for you?"*

User Image
"Sing?"
*Mina asks half asleep.*
*She sighs.*

*Just then, Luminova brings over three large steaks of venison.*
"She can't rest just yet, I'm afraid."
*She says in her lovely and serene voice.*
"She is missing actual pieces of her bone, that means she is missing mass. In order for me to heal that, she is going to need an excessive about of extra protein, in order for me to accelerate her cellular division and regrow the bone."
*Luminova then sits down to Mina's right, across from Sha.*
"Here."
*She says, offering Mina the meat, with both hands.*
"eat these, quickly."

He wracked his brains to think of what to sing when one came to mind. "As you wish my Lady."

Estel pêl nan ardhon dû

Nan Annûn"

User Image
*Mina slowly opens her eyes, tranquilized by the enchanting foreign words of Sha. slowly she sits up and taking one of the steaks in her right hand proceeds to eat it, like a cookie. Where she would normally just scarf it down, she instead finds herself just eating at her leisure, contented and without a care in the world.*

*Luminova just waits patiently as Mina eats, offering her each steak as she finishes the previous one. Once Mina finishes all three, Luminova transforms into a splendorous angelic form with beautiful white flowing shoulderless gown and robes, adorned with a glimmering crown. She has a long with tail, with a tuft and beautiful feathered wings that match her sparkling mane and a shining spiraling horn on her forehead that flashes with many colors. She throws out her hands in a double stop gesture, with her palms almost touching Mina's left shoulder, bends her head back, and spreads her wings. She shines like a star for a brief moment, the light then dues down to a gentle sparkling glow, and mina finds that she can uses her arm once again . Luminova then continues to sit there, enjoying the sound of Sha's singing.*
"It's been so long since I've heard that beautiful language..."
*She sighs.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:30 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
sha312

He gave her a smile when she told him that he had saved her honor. He wasn't sure that he had done that, but he wasn't one to argue with her. He noticed that a peace came over her as she listened to his native tongue. "You should get some rest. Would you like me to sing for you?"*

User Image
"Sing?"
*Mina asks half asleep.*
*She sighs.*

"She is missing actual pieces of her bone, that means she is missing mass. In order for me to heal that, she is going to need an excessive about of extra protein, in order for me to accelerate her cellular division and regrow the bone."
"Here."
"eat these, quickly."

Estel pêl nan ardhon dû

Nan Annûn"

User Image
*Mina slowly opens her eyes, tranquilized by the enchanting foreign words of Sha. slowly she sits up and taking one of the steaks in her right hand proceeds to eat it, like a cookie. Where she would normally just scarf it down, she instead finds herself just eating at her leisure, contented and without a care in the world.*

*Luminova just waits patiently as Mina eats, offering her each steak as she finishes the previous one. Once Mina finishes all three, Luminova transforms into a splendorous angelic form with beautiful white flowing shoulderless gown and robes, adorned with a glimmering crown. She has a long with tail, with a tuft and beautiful feathered wings that match her sparkling mane and a shining spiraling horn on her forehead that flashes with many colors. She throws out her hands in a double stop gesture, with her palms almost touching Mina's left shoulder, bends her head back, and spreads her wings. She shines like a star for a brief moment, the light then dues down to a gentle sparkling glow, and mina finds that she can uses her arm once again . Luminova then continues to sit there, enjoying the sound of Sha's singing.*
*She sighs.*

User Image
*Mina looks at her left arm as she curls it, twice, throwas her hand out to the side in a full extention, ruters her arm to her front, curls it again, then relaxes it.*
"Zhank you."
"She says. She then rolls over in the cot, facing toward Sha, and happily drifts off to sleep.*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:16 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
sha312

User Image
"Sing?"
*Mina asks half asleep.*
*She sighs.*

"Here."
"eat these, quickly."

Estel pêl nan ardhon dû

Nan Annûn"

User Image

*She sighs.*

As he finished, he looked sadly at Luminova. "It's been a long time since I've spoken it. It reminds me so much of home and my people. But they are no longer there. Even if I were to go back, it would still be nothing but empty forests and faded memories."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:11 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Mina winces with a loud whimper, as the the newly growing arm is removed and the proper bone put back into place.*
"Oh, zhat is very happy news!"
*Mina exclaims.*
"But, Esn't eet a bad idea to allow her on zhe battle field, in zhat condition? Her unborn babies are fragile..."

"I just found out about it, myself..."
*Luminova then looks up to see Sha standing over them.*
'Her arm has lost a lot of blood and is starting to with wither."
*She tells him.*
I've placed the bode back in there, so all that remains is to reattach the arm. Just perss it to the stump long enough for new blood to enter into circulation, and her biology will do the rest. I'll be right back."
*Luminova then gets up and goes over to Aileen and Petra.*

He gave her a nod and he knelt down beside her as Luminova took her leave. He gingerly examined Mina's arm. "I must say I've never seen anything like that. Not even in the War did I see something so gruesome.What on earth possessed you to do such a thing?" He applied gentle pressure and he began to speak words in a tongue that Mina did not recognize. Sha's hands began to glow with a bright light and Mina began to feel a warmth coursing through her healing arm

User Image
"Eenstinct."
*Mina answers, smiling sheepishly.*
"Vell, Zhat, and rage... Again, zhank you... Eef not for you, I vould have attacked zhe Dargon and broken my promis to Lord Aidar."
*Mina then gently closes her eyes and a single tear runs down her left cheek.*
"You saved my honor..."
*Mina then lays back, slowly, so as not to hinder Sha's efforts, as she listens to his soft muttering. Though she cannot understand what he is saying, she can't help but find the sound of this strange language to be soothing and beautiful.*
"Surely there must be magic in these words."
*Mina thinks to herself. She then takes a slow, deep breath, and lets out a relaxed moan as a simple smile forms across her face.*

User Image
"Sing?"
*Mina asks half asleep.*
*She sighs.*

Estel pêl nan ardhon dû

Nan Annûn"

*Aidar cocks his left ear in Sha's direction as he tears another steak from one of the 3 roasting animals and eats at he leisure.*
"Very nice..."
*Aidar says, as he strarts to nod off.*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:12 pm
*Wilhelmina's four Wargs soon arrive, bringing with them their lady's discarded clothing. Once they are sure that She is alright, they eat a bit from the roasting animals and go into the hospice tent crowd around Mina and Sha, and lay down and go to sleep. Luminova then proceeds to fully heal all the wounded, now they they are not in battle, and are about to rest soon, anyway. Afterward, she locates Vanessa, and informs her that she has found traces of certain chemicals in her blood, that might be hazardous to her babies and tells her to stay away from chocolate and allium vegetables, such as garlic, and onions. She then with great difficulty, gets her to eat some of the haggis that Aileen and Petra prepared for her, after they finish making the rest of it from the organs of the smaller animals that Aidar's Wargs brought back with them, which she finds to be very tasty, but still doesn't like the ide of what it's made out of. Meanwhile, the Shadow Knight swaps his blood stew back and fourth with jack. After everybody has eaten they all lay down and sleep the day away, except for Mister Stubbs, who keeps watch from the tree tops. Mr. Stubbs, the Shadow Knight, and Veronica all individually take turns keeping watch, sleeping in shifts, every 3 hours, until noon, When Veronica descends from her watch and wakes Aidar. Aidar then proceeds to wake all the command staff, who then proceed to wake the rest of the caravan. Wilhelmina wakes, gets dressed, and then goes out to join everybody else for a quick breakfast. The caravan then packs all up and proceeds north. With everybody now healed, they all cross the dried up river bed Sha and Mina found, after filling it with ice. they then continue north, reaching the edge of the woods, by night fall. There they break to catch some fish and have a quick lunch and continue north along the river. Along the way Aileen childishly skips down the river, hopping along it's surface, generating little flows of ice beneath her feet with each step. Aidar smiles to see her actually enjoying herself. She hadn't seen her smile for a very long time. They travel until sunrise and then after they all eat some food that had been prepared to be eaten on the go, they all lay down to get some sleep, except for Sha, who keeps watch with ease. During this time, Wilhelmina's Brydewolf form wears off sleeping and she revers to her human form.*  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:22 pm
shapelessevil
*Wilhelmina's four Wargs soon arrive, bringing with them their lady's discarded clothing. Once they are sure that She is alright, they eat a bit from the roasting animals and go into the hospice tent crowd around Mina and Sha, and lay down and go to sleep. Luminova then proceeds to fully heal all the wounded, now they they are not in battle, and are about to rest soon, anyway. Afterward, she locates Vanessa, and informs her that she has found traces of certain chemicals in her blood, that might be hazardous to her babies and tells her to stay away from chocolate and allium vegetables, such as garlic, and onions. She then with great difficulty, gets her to eat some of the haggis that Aileen and Petra prepared for her, after they finish making the rest of it from the organs of the smaller animals that Aidar's Wargs brought back with them, which she finds to be very tasty, but still doesn't like the ide of what it's made out of. Meanwhile, the Shadow Knight swaps his blood stew back and fourth with jack. After everybody has eaten they all lay down and sleep the day away, except for Mister Stubbs, who keeps watch from the tree tops. Mr. Stubbs, the Shadow Knight, and Veronica all individually take turns keeping watch, sleeping in shifts, every 3 hours, until noon, When Veronica descends from her watch and wakes Aidar. Aidar then proceeds to wake all the command staff, who then proceed to wake the rest of the caravan. Wilhelmina wakes, gets dressed, and then goes out to join everybody else for a quick breakfast. The caravan then packs all up and proceeds north. With everybody now healed, they all cross the dried up river bed Sha and Mina found, after filling it with ice. they then continue north, reaching the edge of the woods, by night fall. There they break to catch some fish and have a quick lunch and continue north along the river. Along the way Aileen childishly skips down the river, hopping along it's surface, generating little flows of ice beneath her feet with each step. Aidar smiles to see her actually enjoying herself. She hadn't seen her smile for a very long time. They travel until sunrise and then after they all eat some food that had been prepared to be eaten on the go, they all lay down to get some sleep, except for Sha, who keeps watch with ease. During this time, Wilhelmina's Brydewolf form wears off sleeping and she revers to her human form.*
*while traveling jack takes a trumpet. And plays  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:47 am
*As the sun begins to rise, Aidar and all the other Icewolf staff of the caravan get down on all fours and spin around to flatten out beds for themselves in the tall grass, as the Wargs also do, and start to lay down to sleep.
User Image
*As the rising sun peeks over the mountains in the east and the first rays morning shine upon Mina, who has just finished making her bed, she suddenly freezes. her eyes widen with pain and she begins to whine as she digs her claws into the ground. Her skin ripples and twists, her claws break and fall off, while her ears shrink and become round and her fangs flatten; and she collapses. A silhouetted figure rises from amidst the sleeping caravan and slowly walks east toward the river. The shape of the figure appears to be slender and feminine. Stepping to the river's edge, the figure proceeds to disrobe and wade out into the river, until the water is up to its hips, and begins to wash it's self. As the sun rises above the mountains and and fully shines down on the figure, she is revealed to be a lovely petite young woman who appears to be in late teens to early twenties. Her Caucasian skin shines flawlessly with youth and is lightly speckled with freckles on her front lower thighs and upper shoulders, as well as her soft lightly rosy dainty nose and upper cheeks just below her beautiful long lashed amber eyes, which look out from below thin feminine strawberry blond eyebrows, on a head that's crowned with long beautiful shining strawberry blond hair, that parts just over the left eye, to were it encircles her lovely thin face with a round feminine unclefted chin, while the hind tresses flow down to her lower back, where they curl in a slight bob. Her limbs are shapely with fluidly curves, as his her torso, from her ribs, to her thighs, with a thin waist, with supple breasts slightly below D-cup, rounded with a slightly flattened and slightly spread to the sides shape with a small deep valley between them and small blush red nipples and areolas that crown them just right. As she scrubs her left shoulder, short dark brown hair falls from her body and washes away downstream. As she continues to wash more of the excessive mess of short brown hair off her body, she sweetly her self the same tune as the song that Sha had sung, back in the woods, with a contented smile on her simple but lovely plain lips.*
User Image  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:36 pm
Burning Icewolf
*As the sun begins to rise, Aidar and all the other Icewolf staff of the caravan get down on all fours and spin around to flatten out beds for themselves in the tall grass, as the Wargs also do, and start to lay down to sleep.
User Image
*As the rising sun peeks over the mountains in the east and the first rays morning shine upon Mina, who has just finished making her bed, she suddenly freezes. her eyes widen with pain and she begins to whine as she digs her claws into the ground. Her skin ripples and twists, her claws break and fall off, while her ears shrink and become round and her fangs flatten; and she collapses. A silhouetted figure rises from amidst the sleeping caravan and slowly walks east toward the river. The shape of the figure appears to be slender and feminine. Stepping to the river's edge, the figure proceeds to disrobe and wade out into the river, until the water is up to its hips, and begins to wash it's self. As the sun rises above the mountains and and fully shines down on the figure, she is revealed to be a lovely petite young woman who appears to be in late teens to early twenties. Her Caucasian skin shines flawlessly with youth and is lightly speckled with freckles on her front lower thighs and upper shoulders, as well as her soft lightly rosy dainty nose and upper cheeks just below her beautiful long lashed amber eyes, which look out from below thin feminine strawberry blond eyebrows, on a head that's crowned with long beautiful shining strawberry blond hair, that parts just over the left eye, to were it encircles her lovely thin face with a round feminine unclefted chin, while the hind tresses flow down to her lower back, where they curl in a slight bob. Her limbs are shapely with fluidly curves, as his her torso, from her ribs, to her thighs, with a thin waist, with supple breasts slightly below D-cup, rounded with a slightly flattened and slightly spread to the sides shape with a small deep valley between them and small blush red nipples and areolas that crown them just right. As she scrubs her left shoulder, short dark brown hair falls from her body and washes away downstream. As she continues to wash more of the excessive mess of short brown hair off her body, she sweetly her self the same tune as the song that Sha had sung, back in the woods, with a contented smile on her simple but lovely plain lips.*
User Image

Eventually the caravan moved on and during the times he was alone on watch duty, he let his mind drift back to the past...of his home and the circumstances of his exile. No matter the longing of his heart, he knew there was no going back. Besides there was nothing left for him there. All his kin and family were gone, the land was quiet and empty. It would bring him nothing but grief to return.

His thoughts traveled back to his companions. They were unlike anything he had encountered. His thoughts then traveled to Mina. She was nothing like she had ever experienced before. She was fiery and wild, but underneath her unpredictable nature, she had a beautiful heart. His thoughts were interrupted as he heard her briefly cry out. He moved to where she had been sleeping, only to find it empty. He looked around frantically for her and in the dim light, he thought he saw a figure moving towards the river. He hurried after it only to stop in astonishment at what he saw. It couldn't be.

He rubbed his eyes thinking that they were playing tricks on him. He blinked and then averted his eyes in shame in interrupting a private moment. "M-Mina...is that you?"

The question escaped from his lips before his brain caught up with him and he silently berated himself for his stupidity.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:22 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
User Image
User Image

Eventually the caravan moved on and during the times he was alone on watch duty, he let his mind drift back to the past...of his home and the circumstances of his exile. No matter the longing of his heart, he knew there was no going back. Besides there was nothing left for him there. All his kin and family were gone, the land was quiet and empty. It would bring him nothing but grief to return.

His thoughts traveled back to his companions. They were unlike anything he had encountered. His thoughts then traveled to Mina. She was nothing like she had ever experienced before. She was fiery and wild, but underneath her unpredictable nature, she had a beautiful heart. His thoughts were interrupted as he heard her briefly cry out. He moved to where she had been sleeping, only to find it empty. He looked around frantically for her and in the dim light, he thought he saw a figure moving towards the river. He hurried after it only to stop in astonishment at what he saw. It couldn't be.

He rubbed his eyes thinking that they were playing tricks on him. He blinked and then averted his eyes in shame in interrupting a private moment. "M-Mina...is that you?"

User Image
*Mina turns around and smiles wide, exposing her now human teeth.*
"Hi."
*She says, shameless raising her arms, bending her elbows, locking her fingers behind her head inside her hair, exposing her whole front as she stretches.*
"Jah, eet's me."
"She answers."
*She can soon hear the chattering approach of several other people from behind him. all of them are young and appear to be humans in their early teens to late twenties. arriving at the river's edge, they all spread out, disrobe and begin to bathe in the river.*
"Ve shed our fur, vhen ve change back."
*Mina explains*
"It gets very eetchy... You need not look avay, I do not mind. Ve are naturalists... My cloths are armor zhat is voven from zhe durable silk of a Great Spider and only serve to protect me and show my status as zhe Shadow Lord's daughter. Nozhing more..."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:30 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
User Image
User Image

User Image

"Hi."
*She says, shameless raising her arms, bending her elbows, locking her fingers behind her head inside her hair, exposing her whole front as she stretches.*
"Jah, eet's me."
"She answers."
*She can soon hear the chattering approach of several other people from behind him. all of them are young and appear to be humans in their early teens to late twenties. arriving at the river's edge, they all spread out, disrobe and begin to bathe in the river.*
*Mina explains*
"It gets very eetchy... You need not look avay, I do not mind. Ve are naturalists... My cloths are armor zhat is voven from zhe durable silk of a Great Spider and only serve to protect me and show my status as zhe Shadow Lord's daughter. Nozhing more..."

He swallowed hard as his eyes moved up to meet hers. "I-I see. I guess I'm just..shocked...to see you in human form. What made you change back, if you don't mind me asking. To be honest, I feel like I know very little about you."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:46 pm
sha312
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
User Image
User Image

User Image

"Hi."
"Jah, eet's me."
"She answers."
*Mina explains*

He swallowed hard as his eyes moved up to meet hers. "I-I see. I guess I'm just..shocked...to see you in human form. What made you change back, if you don't mind me asking. To be honest, I feel like I know very little about you."

User Image
"I have no control over eet."
*Mina answers, walking to shore*
"Eet just simply vore off... Eet's a common zhing at my age. Vhen I am older, eet vill become permanent and I vill lose zhis form, until the day I die. Zhat sheefting at vill zhat lady Eaton does... Zhat's a special talent zhat runs een her fameely."
*Stepping ashore, Mina shakes herself dry in a canine fashion and redons her silk armor, and begins to walk back to the caravan, humming one again humming the tune from Sha's song.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games