Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:04 pm
When he came back into the room and saw that she had fallen back asleep he chuckled. After making sure that she was sleeping comfortably he got in bed next to her. Slowly he to let sleep take him.

Zeltion did not mind Curson's snoring. Mostly because he too had gotten used to it thanks to all the time they spent camping in the woods when they were on an adventure. So he slept through the night.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:11 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

By dinner time, she woke up and yawned. Only to look around and sigh, before going to the bathroom. Once she was done there, she had dinner. Now she stayed up for a while before falling back asleep. Of course she had been knitting as she well going back to sleep.

When the next morning came, she woke up about sunrise and yawned.

Cameron Stormwind

She slept through the night as well. But about sunrise she started to wake up. Of course she was wondering if her smelling Zeltion's scent was apart of a weird dream.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Please describe Zeltion's scent please

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:25 pm
Grim stayed asleep all night. He wasn't tired from the fight he was just happy to be back home. But he did wake up around his normal time. Going into the main room he saw that Illarion wasn't there so he checked the training hall. Seeing him there they talked for a bit.

Zeltion and Curson slept in since they wanted to recover from the battle. If she had smelled his scent she would have smelled something similar to the smell of burning wood. Not to much though just close to how a fire place smells.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:39 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She gone to the bathroom, without any help. Thankful to get alone time for a few minutes. Once she was done using the bathroom, she gone into the living room. By now she saw Zeltion have a blanket on his lap. As she also noticed Curson laying in the floor, still out. Once in her seat she smiled at Cameron.

Cameron Stormwind

She slowly moved away from Zeltion and blushed. Of course this became reality to her, when she opened her eyes to see him; right there beside him. Gently she put a blanket on Zeltion's lap. Once she was in the kitchen she started to stretch and groaned. After a yawn she started to cook.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:49 pm
Grim and Illarion where catching up on things that they have missed. It was mostly Grim telling him about Kona but he used her other name since he was the only one that could use her real name. He told Illarion about most of what happened between him and her.

Zeltion eventually woke up once he smelt the food cooking. Getting up off the couch he rubbed his eyes and tried to get up. He had some trouble getting up and saw that Curson was still asleep. Thinking it was best he just let the giant sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:10 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She was knitting on another project. Of course she was paying a little bit of attention to the new couple.

Cameron Stormwind

Hearing Zeltion get up off the couch, she glanced at him. Blushing a bit she kept cooking. Once the food was done being cooked. She gave Lola a plate well, she was in her living room chair. This time she ate well at the dining room table. Yet she didn't bother to holler for the other men to join them. Since she was going to let them come on their own accord.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:44 pm
Grim and Illarion kept talking until the could tell that the food was ready. Coming into the main room Grim got his food then went to sit next to Kona. While Illarion before he went to get his food walked up to Kona. " I don't believe I have seen you before. My name is Illarion. Pleasure to meet you.", he said, as he raise one hand to his chest and slightly bowed.

Zeltion got his own food before sitting a the kitchen table. He had to rotate his shoulders to try and get the pressure off of it. It was clear that he was a bit sore form everything that he had to do yesterday.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:53 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She stopped knitting when Cameron gave her a plate of food, with a cup of mead. Of course she was eating when the men came into the living room. Before Illarion could speak to her, she swallowed her food with her mead. After he bowed at her, she smiled and nodded at him. "I'm Lola Dorje, of course. I hope he didn't forget to tell you that he took on a last name; cause of me.", she said, before sipping at her mead. Though she stole a glance at her husband and felt the baby kick. Now she looked at her belly and sighed, before rubbing her belly. "Are you calling me bossy?", she asked the baby.

Cameron Stormwind

She looked at Zeltion as he rotated his shoulders. "I could give you a back rub. It should help you fell better.", she said quietly. But heard Lola ask someone if she was bossy. Of course she looked and saw that the woman was talking to her belly. Now she laughed and shook her head.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:03 pm
Illarion nodded his head. " He had informed me of much. Though I would not be surprised if he left thing out that are only for you two to know.", he said, then went and got some food. Grim held in a laugh as she asked the baby if it was calling her bossy. Now he was rubbing her stomach and gave her a kiss on the cheek. " Are you saying your can't be sometimes? Though I would have to act any other way." Now he placed a couple more kisses on her but some did go on her neck.

Zeltion looked at his brother and smiled. Then looked back to her. " If it isn't to much trouble. I would certainly appreciate the help." He said as he kept trying to relieve the pressure on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:18 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She face palmed and sighed. Only looked at Grim when he rubbed her stomach and kissed her cheek. "I know, that I'm sometimes bossy.", she said, well fighting a gasp from her voice. As she moved her hand to grab a pillow. Giving him a chance to stop her from beating him with the pillow.

Cameron Stormwind

"Well, after we get done eating. We'd have to go to one of our rooms. Since I'd have to sit or walk on your back.", she said, quietly. Though she knew it was one of two ways to help with his back. Sitting on his back would mean she would use her hands of course. Though once she was done eating, she washed her plate. Before checking to see if Curson was still asleep.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:33 pm
He reached over to and placed a hand on top of the one holding the pillow. Not stopping he kept kissing her until he reached her ear. " If you want me to stop ask me. Don't threaten me.", he said, before going back to what he was doing.

"Alright.", he said, Then he started to eat his food. When he was finished he helped wash the plates. After that he went and waited in the hall way for her so they can decided which room to go in. Curson was somewhat waking up at this point but wanted to stay where he was, Illarion was in front of the fire place next to Elduin.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:00 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She was trying to control her voice as he seemed to tease her. Now she heard him and kind of shook her head. "If you want to keep going, let's go to our room.", she said, as her body shook a bit. Though she wanted him to keep kissing her neck. "And who said I was going to kill the pillow?", she said, before laughing.

Cameron Stormwind

She took him to her room and waited for him to lay on her bed. Once he was laying on his stomach, she rubbed her neck. "So how do you want me to do this? Sitting or walking?", she mused, well stretching her own muscles out. Of course she was hoping that Curson would not come in when this started.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:17 pm
He stopped to look at her and then smiled before he picked her up bridle style and took her to their room. After gentle placing her on the bed whispered into her ears. "It is implied when ever you grab a pillow it is going to die.", he said, before continuing to kiss her neck. But he was also rubbing her stomach.

Zeltion followed her into her room. Then he went to lay down on her bed. " I don't like the idea of you walking on me. But you are probably going to be uncomfortable sitting on my back aren't you." It was more of a statement then a question. " So do whatever your more comfortable with." Now he closed his eyes his eyes and waited for her to start.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:24 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She gasped when he picked her up. Only to giggle on the 'trip' to the room and bed. Once he laid her down on the bed, she smiled now. Though as he kissed her neck, she closed her eyes well openly moaning now. When he started to rub her belly he'd feet the baby kick now.

Cameron Stormwind

She listened to him and rolled her eyes. Though soon enough, he'd feel her sit on his back; well in the area around his waist. Next thing he'd knew is she started to rub his neck. Once the his neck was being rubbed, she smiled to herself. Of course her hands had more power then they looked.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:32 pm
He stopped kissing her neck and started to chuckle. Looking at her stomach he smiled. " What? Your already embarrassed when your mommy and daddy kiss each other?", he asked her stomach. Then he lead closer to her. " Well get use to it." Now he was giving her a kiss that was filled with his love for her.

Zeltion was surprised to feel her sitting on him. Though once she started to rub his neck we was groaning from relief. He couldn't lie about how good her hands felt. Nor about how much he was enjoying this little message.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games