Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:29 pm
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Sad]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:On the bed]
                                          ______[Listening to:]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kurai_18

kilatails

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OOC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Please don't go..Please.."She said as she started to break into tears seemingly oblivious to everyone else for a few moments as tears started to drip down from her eyes when she heard Wren talking to her about Nami which caused the tears flow down from her cheeks even more at the mention of her being reminded of her condition in which she blurted out in a frail tone."She says she's going to die!"She said crying as she covered her face with the bed sheets.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:42 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer-One OK Rock ~Enter Saiko Twins~

Hearig those words, he knew they'd be coming but he wasn't ready to accept them. "No... You're wrong... She'll come back, stronger than she was before." He stuttered.

Nami sighed and held her head in one hand. "Brother, you're a fool..."
Her gaze fell back onto Minako. "I can give you some hope. It might be possible but it's risky... Miss Sasha might disapprove..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:50 am
User Image
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

♕ ┤WʀεN DɑɣY|| αɢє: ⑵⑶ || кєувℓค∂є คρяєитicє├ ♕

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

Great. Before it was that he was worried about Miss Talia disappearing like she did, now his other new new just got the worse news any family member could get and was at the verge of an emotional breakdown. Wren looked at Erin worriedly and placed a hand on his shoulder. Not for reassurance, Gaia knows the boy didn't like that if his reaction to it on gardens had anything to say about it. It was of an anchor for the boy to get his bearings back and fast.

He turned to back to Minako, "Miss Nami, seeing as you are able to communicate with us then there has be something we can do for you. Anything at all?"

Kurai_18
Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:18 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
fiendish az

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sasha tightened her gently hold on Odayaka. She didn't want to think she was going to lose someone.
"I'll do everything in my power to save her, even if...it costs my life. She is still so young, ive lived over 300 years. It has to end sometime."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:54 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Erin stood still. He wasn't sure whether to cry or lash out. Wren's hand on his shoulder calmed him a little. Unknowingly, he somehow caused Wren's hand to freeze on his shoulder.

"It involves me sharing a body with someone of the same blood." Nami sighed.

He sighed and covered one eye. Somehow, he seemed to hear her. "That gives us three possible people to use..."

"W-what do you mean by that?" She stammered.

Erin raised his fingers as he spoke. "There's me, Professor Light,and You. Well, sort of you..."

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:01 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
fiendish az

Sasha heard what Erin was saying, he could hear Nami!
"But what would happen to the person who you have to use, would they take your place in death or would there be two people in one body." she asked, knowing the two people in one body oh too well. It was possible.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:16 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

"Merging with Erin would give him MPD, multiple personality disorder. I'm sure he doesn't want that."

"Like hell I'd want tha'!" Erin barked.

"I'm not quite sure what Professor Light has to do with all o' this, though...." Nami scratched her head.

Right... That's supposed to be a secret... "Well, Nami, let's say, and this is just figurative, that you were here from another alternate timeline. What'd happen then?"

Her face remained serious. "As impossible as that is, that could actually prove quite useful. If the two of us, figuratively, were in this similar situation and we were in the same room, as long as she gave her consent, we'd be able to merge and it'd be like our two timelines collided, possibly causing a rift or hole int eh time-space continuum. That sum it up, you twit?"

"R-right, so bad idea..." He scoffed.

"However, there's an off chance, I'd say about 1%, that we'd resonate and become one person. My memories and her's would unite into one body." Nami concluded. "Still, this is all in theory, of course."

"one percent's good enough for me..." Erin smiled stupidly, there was hope.

She smacked herself in the head. "Foolish brother."

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:27 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
fiendish az

Sasha chewed on her lip. She knew someone who'd done this many times, although she'd never admit it.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:41 am
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood: Desperate]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:On her bed]
                                          ______[Listening to:Nothing at the moment]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kurai_18

Kilatails

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OOC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Minako was trying to cheer herself up as she wiped away the tears that were dripping off her chin, There was still hope but as the siblings continued talking it seemed dimmer than what she was expecting."What can i do?"She muttered to herself.I can draw out her illness if she allows me.Kalos said in Minakos mind causing her eyes to widened as she looked towards Nami and spoke in almost a frantic and desperate manner."Nami! If i told you i can get rid of your sickness would you let me?!"She said pleading her heart to say yes, She didn't want to lose another friend, She didn't..It was too lonely all by herself.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:45 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Nami bit her lip. She didn't want to upset them any more than they already were. "Did-did you read my journal?"

She looked away from them so they couldn't see her tears. "Even-even if the disease were taken away, you might be affected by it. There is, also a good chance I won't wake up from this coma."

Erin swore. "This isn't fair, sis! Of all the ideas, I'd feel better with the one percent chance. At least there's a survival chance there!"

"You f***ing dumbass!" She yelled.
Nami watched Erin fall backwards. This was the first time she ever swore at him. "Either way, I won't ever be the same."

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:58 pm
User Image

Wren didn't notice when his hand froze over, he was too intranced on the three-way conversation going on in front of him. Only able to hear two parts clearly and the third seemed to be coming in and out like a broken signal over a phone. It was definitely Nami who was speaking... well it was a girl voice so he jumped to that conclusion. As to why he was hearing her like a broken record... 'Must be magic related then. Really need to practice more of that.'

When he was about to ask a question Erin fell back and since his hand was frozen over on the boys shoulders, Wren found himself kissing the floor and only then did he feel the chill and pain from his more than likely frostbitten hand. He groaned and looked to his appendage. Yep, iced and everything. If it stayed like that any longer though he be losing a limb sometime in the future. With rivers of tears going down his eyes he looked over at Erin who was on floor next to him, "I don't suppose you could... Umm unfreeze my hand from there? Please?" His voice squeaked at the end with a hint of begging.

Kurai_18
Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:08 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Erin looked at his shoulder. "What the hell? Gerroff!"
He grabbed him by the wrist and tugged his hand of his shoulder. Wren's hand was fine but still a little frozen.

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:02 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
fiendish az

Sasha heard what Minako said, this actually hurt her. Her only friend....she sighed and softly kissed Odayaka's head as she placed her on a bed.
She rubbed her hands and a orange glow fills her hands.

"Nami, Erin, Minako, tell me, I can transfer Nami's illness into me, it wont affect me, but Nami, you will be just fine, but it wont be a permanate solution, it will extend your life by a few years. I will do this if you give me permission. All I need are two yeses."

Nami could see that this orange magic was more than just magic, it was her life force, she had a few hundred more years to live, but she could transfer 20 years to Nami.

She looked serious.

"Nami, Erin, Minako, give me your answer, now."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:10 pm
User Image

Wren gave a undignified yelp and pulled his hand close to his chest and rubbed at it, "Get off? Your the one that pulled me down." Casting a small Heal on his hand, it was quickly warmed up. Wren inspected his hand and flexed it making sure that it was still functional. Satisfied, he stood up and patted himself of invisible dust and grumbled, "Now I know why your sister likes smacking you over the head. It's sounding very appealing to me right now."

Satisfied with himself, he crossed his arms, "Miss Nami, if there is the possibility of saving you even if it is a 1% percent chance. I would suggest taking it not unless you prefer to meld with your brother here." He jerked a finger at Erin for emphasis.

Kurai_18
Fiendish Az

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:20 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

He nodded.

"No... No, I can't... This illness... It will put you into a coma..." She looked down at the ground.
Nami wanted to run away. She felt cornered, a bit.

Erin looked at the ground. He decided to step outside the room.

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Fiendish Az

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games