Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:09 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian thought about it and said."This old dog will take some time but I can start to wear more color for you."He laid next to her and just started to think on what else to do about their wedding.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:05 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She switched his black shirt, with a midnight blue dress shirt. Only to watch him for a reaction.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:44 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian stretched a bit and then felt his shirt change. He looked down and then saw that he was now wearing a blue dress shirt. He looked back to Abigail and then said."Well I suppose I can work with darker colors for now."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:58 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She smiled at him and kissed his cheek. Though she raised an eyebrow when she had put neon green socks on his feet. Now she laugh only to start running off.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:44 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian just chuckled and then when she put neon green socks on him he looked at her and said."Okay you asked for this."He chased after her. He chased her through the house and about twenty minutes later he grabbed her around the waist and swung her around playfully and held her close to him in a loving embrace.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:56 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

As she ran through the house she laughed. Only to mist out when she was nearly pinned. Though when Damian caught her and swing her around, her legs curled up with locked ankles; as she squeak and squealed. Of course she was hugging both herself and his arms. Of course she didn't pay mind to any of the other people in the house watching them; as she was laughing so hard she was nearly breathless.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:25 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian stopped spinning her around and placed her down but his arms were still around her waist."Did you learn you lesson."He had a grin on his face and the kissed her forehead.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:29 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She was dizzy and let her body lean against his. "I think so.", She said breathlessly. Only to smile at him and felt like she was going to fall.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:50 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian held on to Abigail and just chuckled."Sorry if your dizzy.
You were laughing so I believed you were having fun."
He kissed her lightly on her lips and then smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:09 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and rolled her eyes. Now she smiled back up at him after the kiss. "You'll learn the differences between the kinds of laughs that I have." She said. Only to n** his waist and pull away. Before climbing into the recliner and relax.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled and then took hold of her feet and started to gently massage her feet."I hope this will make up for it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:00 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She tensed up when he got ahold of her feet. Though as he started to rub her feet, she relaxed. "Just as long as you don't try anything." She mused.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:05 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian kept rubbing her feet and then slowly started to tickle her feet."Abigail I will have you know that I would never try anything."His face never changed from his normal face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:12 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and wiggled her foot, when she thought she felt him tickle it. "Damian, if you tickle my feet. I am not fully responsible for kicking you.", She said.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled and then just kept rubbing her feet. He then started to move his hands higher but still kept rubbing her legs. He stopped at her knees but kept massaging her legs.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games