Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:34 pm
no u shuddup
Hi!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:30 am
Ok, I think I should post again, as I came back not so long ago.
What can I say? I am 18 and I used to love Gaia when I was 13-14, and seeing it's downfall is pretty sad.
If you want to know something more, it's on my profile, or just ask me!
(My English can get pretty messy sometimes, I try my best but it's not easy sweatdrop )  

black meowtal

Bashful Bookworm

15,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

DraculasLittlePrincess IV

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:03 pm
Hello all. Not quite sure what to put here, but if you want to talk or get anything off of your chest, i'm one of those people that you can turn to ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:34 am
Hello, I'm Wildlian. I'm here because I'm sick and tired of these retarted prices and "exclusive" items. It's completely unfair to us.  

Wildlian

Powered-up Wolf

13,225 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:11 am
Wildlian
Hello, I'm Wildlian. I'm here because I'm sick and tired of these retarted prices and "exclusive" items. It's completely unfair to us.

Welcome to Revolution: Gaia Wildlian! It's not necessarily a guild view but I definitely see where you're coming from. The exlusives and such are geared in a way that the average user cannot hope to obtain them. I understand some sort of forced rarity but these days unless you spend hundreds of dollars it is nearly impossible to get some of these items.

In the years past that kind of exclusivity was limited to items that were very old and rare, items that were hard to obtain because of their age and significance, not because of their price.

It is possible to outstrip users with a decade of loyalty to the site by spending money and I consider that to be unacceptable.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:20 pm

Hi there!
I've been a member of Gaia for close to 11 years at this point. I've started for sure 2 petitions since I've been here, maybe 3... who remembers. One of them either got noticed by Gaia or they coincidentally made the change requested, so we were happy. biggrin

I'm an older Gaian, a husband and father, and I'm retired so I'm free to spend a lot of time here. I'm a VC in another guild which takes a fair amount of my attention. I'm a friendly person, so feel free to chat me up.

Lycanthropos

Lupine Guardian

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:11 pm
Lycanthropos

Hi there!
I've been a member of Gaia for close to 11 years at this point. I've started for sure 2 petitions since I've been here, maybe 3... who remembers. One of them either got noticed by Gaia or they coincidentally made the change requested, so we were happy. biggrin

I'm an older Gaian, a husband and father, and I'm retired so I'm free to spend a lot of time here. I'm a VC in another guild which takes a fair amount of my attention. I'm a friendly person, so feel free to chat me up.

HI!

I'm diggin the CMYK dude.

I wish I were retired, so jelly, I work so much. I have 2 teenage boys and hit the top of the hill in October this year gonk

So, what is your other guild? We'd love to affiliate and promote. Also, which petitions did you build? I hope I signed em.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:45 pm
Pwnder
Lycanthropos

Hi there!

HI!

I wish I were retired, so jelly, I work so much. I have 2 teenage boys and hit the top of the hill in October this year gonk

So, what is your other guild? We'd love to affiliate and promote. Also, which petitions did you build? I hope I signed em.

Thanks! I do CMYK a lot. I'm into bright colours. whee
The guild I mentioned is the Awesome Mature Gaians Guild. It's for Gaians 18 years old or older. Check it out if you haven't already.

My most recent petition was to get more of a balance in RIGs/CIs and bundles between female and male items. At the time I wrote it, we were lucky if a special bundle of 5 items had any male items, maybe there would be one male item (or item with male poses) if we were lucky. And I could open 20 RIGs and get all female items. Very frustrating. I've seen a change in that over the last 2 months. The other I remember was to get Paw items in the Daily Chance cart. That has not changed and there was little support for it. I just know there was another some time back, but I can't remember it.

Lycanthropos

Lupine Guardian

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:14 pm
Lycanthropos
Pwnder
Lycanthropos

Hi there!

HI!

Thanks! I do CMYK a lot. I'm into bright colours. whee
The guild I mentioned is the Awesome Mature Gaians Guild. It's for Gaians 18 years old or older. Check it out if you haven't already.

My most recent petition was to get more of a balance in RIGs/CIs and bundles between female and male items. At the time I wrote it, we were lucky if a special bundle of 5 items had any male items, maybe there would be one male item (or item with male poses) if we were lucky. And I could open 20 RIGs and get all female items. Very frustrating. I've seen a change in that over the last 2 months. The other I remember was to get Paw items in the Daily Chance cart. That has not changed and there was little support for it. I just know there was another some time back, but I can't remember it.

We have a few AMG members here as well. Hoping to see them return to visit Gaia during the holiday breaks. I miss them. I was part of AMG for a bit. I had little participation though and I was usually busy here, so I took my leave. Not that I didn't like it or anything. If the guild wouldn't mind we could host you banner on the homepage and in the guild store.?

I remember those petitions too. We certainly are seeing more male items these days so that's much better. I'm not into frilly girly items so a lot of their female items don't appeal to me in general.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:15 pm
hello. i'm just a member of gaia teetering towards inactivity... i've signed few petitions here and there. i've been on gaia for about three years now? just around about when the inflation was getting worse, i heard.  

peckishbird

Qwertea
Vice Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:33 pm
axoIotl
hello. i'm just a member of gaia teetering towards inactivity... i've signed few petitions here and there. i've been on gaia for about three years now? just around about when the inflation was getting worse, i heard.

Adorable avi! Welcome to the guild, inflation has been a growing issue for years but it's really gotten out of hand during the past three or four years. Hopefully we can persuade Gaia to cool it with the gold generators. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:50 pm
axoIotl

HI.
That was about the time inflation was introduced, it's constantly getting worse at anytime. confused

Like Dogoda said, if they would stop selling gold generating items, forever, we might get somewhere if enough attention was focused on gold sinks to funnel a lot of it out.

I miss the days when we had to play games and post in the forums to grind for gold. Everyone was on an even playing field then rofl

Right now my campaign is to keep suggesting ways to reduce sales announcements. I'll become annoying if I have to, lol

Welcome to the guild! Always glad to find new people that share our concern. If you need assistance with anything let us know, we like to help.
If you can ever find the time, Tuesday nights the ATS is a great place to let the staff know how you feel and get questions answered.and suggestions noticed. It's what we always try to do  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Kaitorubel

Loyal Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:52 am
Hi everyone i've been a member of gaia for what feels like for ever. I think i joined gaia about a year or so since it started though i take so many breaks from the site that it feels different every time i come back.
anyway i dunno what else to talk about if you liked to get to know me just send me a random message or whatever and i'll happily respond even if it's just something like "potatoes"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:09 am
Pwnder
axoIotl
HI.
That was about the time inflation was introduced, it's constantly getting worse at anytime. confused

Like Dogoda said, if they would stop selling gold generating items, forever, we might get somewhere if enough attention was focused on gold sinks to funnel a lot of it out.

I miss the days when we had to play games and post in the forums to grind for gold. Everyone was on an even playing field then rofl

Right now my campaign is to keep suggesting ways to reduce sales announcements. I'll become annoying if I have to, lol

Welcome to the guild! Always glad to find new people that share our concern. If you need assistance with anything let us know, we like to help.
If you can ever find the time, Tuesday nights the ATS is a great place to let the staff know how you feel and get questions answered.and suggestions noticed. It's what we always try to do

Heh, considering how annoying the constant barrage sales announcements have become (which I no longer read), being annoying in an effort to reduce them sounds like a reasonable measure. It's just ridiculous.

And as difficult as it was to get items back in the day, I did prefer it, t'was more fun 'grinding for gold' (I like that expression) and running quest threads (I always had contests in mine), and when OMG Wow we finally could afford that whatever item, it felt so good. Now if you can't afford it, a slight change to your colour scheme to get less pricey recolours in 21 different flavours and *poof* it's over in an instant.

Lycanthropos

Lupine Guardian

Lycanthropos

Lupine Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:18 am
Kaitorubel
Hi everyone i've been a member of gaia for what feels like for ever. I think i joined gaia about a year or so since it started though i take so many breaks from the site that it feels different every time i come back.
anyway i dunno what else to talk about if you liked to get to know me just send me a random message or whatever and i'll happily respond even if it's just something like "potatoes"

rofl Potatoes to you! I have one of those dragon-type things on your wish list I have never ever used and never will, so I'm sending it to you. I love dragon stuff too, just this one isn't my thing. Glad to find someone who can eventually use it.

🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games