Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:17 am
Clasela

It might be worth me getting some. I've always had low iron levels myself, but didn't think to attribute my stomach pains to that.
I'm glad he's feeling better though, I can finally stop worrying and considering taking him to the doctor. Even when he feels like that he still doesn't want to go to the doctor.. so yeah. gonk
Really? That's just so dumb. It's like why couldn't she have bought it just to look nice? That's what I always think when people question why someone else buys nice looking attire.
I think he's always going to think she's cheating on him no matter what because he did it before. Though even if she wanted to she hardly has the chance. In the morning she rushes to get my husband to work (since we still don't have a car) and herself. Then she gets off work at five and rushes back to get my husband because he usually gets off between 3:30 to 4, so he's already been waiting and she wants to hurry and get him.
Whenever she ever comes home from work early, or if she calls in, she's always doing something. She takes one of the kids to the dentist/doctor or something else that involves them or something important she needs to do.
Or if she just calls in because she's feeling down, HE stays home too, nearly every time, because he's suspicious. I don't know about you, but most of the time men wont wait months on a woman to get back to them no matter how promising she was, so I don't know how he'd believe she could even keep up with another relationship. I honestly think at this point, if she could, she'd rather just live alone than deal with another man.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:11 am
Yokies

Have you been feeling dizzy and tired as well? That's how I associate my symptoms, as well as my lack of appetite.
Aw, little darling, that's cute and he is at that age when he can let you know if he wants to go or not.
Exactly and my mother never had any nice clothes, so she decided to do something about it and paid them off so she could have something nice.
But, mind you, this is my dad's second marriage and his first wife had multiple affairs whilst he was working his bum off to buy everything she needed.
Sounds like he's blinded by paranoia and not even logic will make that go away. And I can understand why she'd call in to visit you, I think I would be down if I lived with a man who had nothing but negative thoughts towards me.
And I would think the same. The majority of women have alone time just to be alone and have a breather, rather than an affair. But then again, most men assume all women are promiscuous, don't they?

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 am
Clasela

I've felt pretty tired yeah. Not sleepy, just drained. I guess more fatigued than anything, but I haven't lost my appetite or really felt dizzy.
I still wish I knew why he just doesn't like the doctor. I mean I get the obvious "shots" answer but he doesn't like ANY part of it. xD Even the stethoscope!
I guess in a way your dad is kind of blinded by paranoia as well. His past relationship doesn't just fade away with a new one and I guess those thoughts always stay with him.
Though it's really sad in your mom's case considering all she really wanted was some nice clothes.

It's definitely paranoia. But it just sucks really hard because not only do we now have to listen to it by living here, but their kids have always had to listen to it.
I mean they're not shy about calling each other some outlandish and vulgar names and just outright taking out any insult in the book to throw at each other.
I often wonder how the people in my life see things like that. Like do they see me in that kind of way, like I would just jump ship if given the chance? Then I wonder about my own friends and their relationships. I'm so very nosy lol. But yeah, quite a few men I've met have always believed if a woman sees something "better" they'll jump at the chance.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:10 pm
Yokies

Fatigue is a symptom for iron deficiency. But then again, it's a symptom for everything else. xD
It could be the smell of the place as well. And he probably associates the whole place with getting vaccinations. Poor dear!
He is, but I do believe deep down he knows my mother is not like that and he loves her to bits. I helped him pick out her Christmas present: a cute little owl silver necklace with some sort of gem and he's really excited about giving it to her. ^^ I brought her a Pandora owl charm with green gem eyes, it's gorgeous. I kind of want to add it to my bracelet! (Yeah, my mother has a recent thing for owls. Lol. She brought owl Christmas paper!)
Geez, that must be tough on you, but in a positive light, that is one way that you are your partner will strive to avoid because you are always around it, if that makes sense?
Oh I do too. Matt and I always tease, but it's nothing offensive, but I wonder how everyone else see's it. And it think it's a huge lack of self-esteem issue for a lot of men, because they constantly hear stories of women cheating, whilst as women, we always hear stories of men cheating, you know?

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:14 pm
Clasela

Yeah that's one of the problems, fatigue can be a symptom of anything, really. xD
That's a possibility. The last time he went he just screamed or cried nearly the whole time. :c It wasn't as bad as the time before it but it was still sad.
I sure do hope that's the case. It's not really very nice knowing that your SO might not exactly trust you. I love owls, I have a snowy owl plush somewhere, I just don't.. know exactly where. I gave it to my son. xD It sounds like you guys got her some really nice gifts~
That's true. That isn't the kind of life I want to lead and Chris doesn't want to either, so it's definitely a lesson indeed.
I guess it's self-esteem for everyone. Sometimes someone just doesn't believe that person really wants to be with, or they think they're just a placeholder until something better comes along. It sucks.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:27 pm
Yokies

Aw, let's hope he'll grow up to like going there, but I really doubt anyone ever really likes it. I do however, like the staff at hospitals, well the cancer clinic anyway, they're lovely.
They've became really popular this year. Everyone I know has owls something, except me, I like little birdies and flowers. We did and I hope she likes them. I wanted to spoil her and dad since they brought us a new tv since all we have is this tiny thing that's screen is no bigger than my laptop. Lol.
It does suck, but some people are stubborn and will not listen to honest reason and unfortunately, they're making themselves suffer in return. It makes me want to run around with a huge hand on a stick and slap sense into them. xD

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:36 pm
Clasela

I sure hope so as well. I actually did like going to the doctor. I thought it was cool whenever they need to take my blood. XD
Everyone likes their own things. :3 I think I'd refer owles to other birds, but I definitely love flowers, oh my. It's cool that they bought you a TV. o: Sounds like quite an upgrade haha.
Yeah, the people who don't listen tend to lose out on the most. They refuse to believe and a good thing leaves their life that way. D:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:46 pm
Yokies

Haha, so did I~ I still love getting my blood taken, but I'm banned from that now.
True. And oh, you'd like my fruit bowl, it has flowers~! It really is and it's a good size tv and the parts are local, so we can easily get it fixed if it breaks, like this crappy one that cannot pick up all the channels.
Mhm, I find that very sad at this time of the year when everyone is with their families and some people are alone.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:02 pm
Clasela

Aw. I never got my blood taken to donate or anything, but they always took it to test it. sweatdrop One time I had to give 7 vials!
Oh gosh, I want a pretty decorative bowl.. and a table to put it on.. and a house to put THAT in. XDD Oh gosh. Ooh that's awesome, easily fixable TV~
Yeah, it's kind of sad to realize that some people out there are going to spend it alone. I mean some people probably prefer it that way, but for the people who don't, it makes me a bit upset. D:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:58 pm
Yokies

Oh geez, that's a lot of blood for testing!
Haha, I can relate to that. I always feel somewhat envious when I see nice tables/houses in magazines and wonder if I'm ever going to have that. I do try to buy pretty little things like my fruit bowl. Last week I brought pink measuring cups and spoons for less than $10~
It really can be sad, though everyone can do their bit to help. I brought some tickets for a raffle for a children's charity the other day. They were selling them for a dollar a a ticket and the box was full of tickets, so it's nice to know those children will have a wonderful Christmas.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:00 pm
Clasela

It's because I had something in my throat and they couldn't tell what it was, so they took a lot of blood and a sample because of it.
It ended up just being my adenoids, they were inflamed and needed to be taken out.
Oh man that sounds really cute though. Pink stuuuuff. Yeah, I always wonder if/when I'm going to have those things. I just keep being hopeful. xD
That's a really great thing. =3 I never see things like that, but that's probably because I don't really go out anymore. xP I'm hoping that'll change when we get our car.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:20 pm
Yokies

Ahh, that sounds painful! I've never had to have anything removed, except for four teeth. gonk
I remember reading somewhere about people who have nice things with little money and the secret is to save and pay the nice things off.
I'm sure it will, when you get a car, it's like escaping from a prison, in a way. xD

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:00 pm
Clasela

It was more painful after the surgery, since I was put under for it obviously. xD I was coughing up blood for like a week. I've had my wisdom teeth taken out too~
Yeah, that's usually the way to go about it. It's not good to try and achieve things past your means when you can attain them over time if you're patient enough.
Oh god. xD Though sometimes I honestly feel like I'm in a prison. Since this isn't my own home I can't even do everything I want to either. ._.; It's even worse than just being at home all the time.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:56 pm
Yokies

Oh, that's horrible and blood tastes so yucky too, especially when you cough it up. I've still got my wisdom teeth. They had to remove my other ones when I had braces because I had too many teeth. xD
Mhm, it's very smart, and I really need to start doing it again and volia - a new years resolution: be smarter with money! Christmas has put me out of whack.
That's how I feel where we live, since Matt only owns half of it and his aunt (who owns the other half) isn't sure if she wants to sell it to him or just pay him back. So I cannot paint the walls or even sometimes move the furniture. But today, I rearrange our pantry and placed all of her crap on the bottom shelf, emotion_dowant because she rarely visits anyway.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:58 pm
Clasela

Oh man, I'm sorry I never replied to this, hun. D=

I remember why I didn't too. I read it, typed up a reply and everything, but then my internet went out and I just didn't feel like fixing it AGAIN for like the 10th time that day, so I left it and forgot. ; A; I'm sorry!

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games