Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:00 pm
        User Image

AC : 17
        Modifiers : +7 (spotting), +7 (catching)
        Special Skills : Sharp Eyes, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
        Final Roll : 23 (SPOTTED)
        Lives : ❤ ❤ ❤

As Lexine continued after the snitch, she realised that, behind her, Indie was coming after the snitch as well. She has a sharp eye... Lexine thought as she turned her attention back to the snitch.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:27 pm
Ambition and cleverness,
Usually such a dark connotation.

User Image
User Image
I N D I A N Axxx M O R I A R T Yxxx Q U A K E

RavenclawFirst YearEleven Years OldHalfblood

The first year pressed on, faster and faster as she grew more confident, learning the right ways to balance on the broom. Lexine was gaining on the snitch, and would be right on top of it soon. Still, Indie wanted to be there to make a grab at it if the sixth year somehow couldn’t make the catch. So she pushed herself and continued to slowly decrease the gap. The practice was exhilarating! Dodging obstacles left and right, she kept her focus on the little golden blur. It was tempting her, calling her, and she absolutely needed to catch it.

OOC:

AC : 12
Modifiers : +2 (spotting), +2 (catching)
Final Roll : 20 (Spotted)

Arkendrai

However, you can find that same
mindset here as well...
Ravenclaw!

AddyAbnormal

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:41 pm
        User Image

Final Roll : 23 (SPOTTED)

Lexine was getting closer, close enough that she was just about able to reach out and grab it.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:43 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Athletic on the Quidditch Pitch with Ravenclaw Players
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Tense
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ At least I only have to do this once. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

тoo мυcн w a l ĸ ι n g, ѕнoeѕ w o r n т н ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тoo мυcн т rι p p ι n ' and мy ѕ o υ l ' ѕ worn т н ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          т ι м e тo caтcн a r ι d e, ιт leaveѕ т o d a y ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Her n a m e is what it m e a n s ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho waved at Jean as he made his way onto the pitch. He'd have to slightly change up the way tryouts were working now, then. He didn't want to put them into full teams, mostly because he didn't want the Seekers having to worry about beaters right now. Besides, it looked like the Seekers were both already on the snitch's trail, and he'd like for them to keep at it. He'd break their momentum if he interrupted the hunt to assign them to a team. Anyway, Jean wanted the position that Timothy had, which meant he was pretty much automatically a reserve. Echo gestured to his Vice Captain, and the boy's interpreter, for their attention. "Hey, so, changing things a bit. I'm going to put Jean in the Keeper position and have you just keep an eye on everyone so I can focus on watching the Seekers," he said. He felt a little guilty for putting so much responsibility on Timothy all of a sudden, but, he figured it sort of came with the territory. Elliott shrugged at the older boy. "I'm sure we can manage," he said, looking to his friend for confirmation. Echo simply nodded, then amplified a whistle to get the attention of the players. "Guys! I'm swapping Jean in for Timothy!" he said, and then he was on his broom to watch the Seekers.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe a r ι d e, ιт leaveѕ тoday, no c o n v e r ѕ a т ι o n
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g

Ravenclaw Captain
                                                          Position: Chaser
                                                          AC: 18
                                                          Modifiers: (+8 on steals) (+8 on scores)
                                                          Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Posts to the Goal: x/3
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

(( OOC: ))

RedEagleEye007

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

AddyAbnormal

mc2

Arkendrai

King Beardly

Jade Galaksylph

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

AddyAbnormal

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:58 pm
Ambition and cleverness,

User Image
User Image

As she grew closer and closer, she grew sort of frustrated. Lexine was the one thing that stood between her and her prize, and she had to figure out a way to get around her. Indie followed her closely for a while, trying to decide on a path to take to get closer to the snitch. Lexine was already about to make the reach, and as soon as Indie saw an opportunity, she swerved left just a little, pulling up alongside her opponent. They were almost neck and neck now, the sixth year just a few feet ahead, arm in extension. Indie stretched out her own arm, and continued to press forward, hoping that she’d get her chance.

OOC:

Final Roll : 20 (Spotted)

Arkendrai

mindset here as well...
Ravenclaw!

stitchkin babe rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:01 pm
        User Image

Final Roll : 18

Lexine was able to move in front of Indie to get the first shot at the snitch. She reached out her arm and attempted to grab it.

User Image

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:28 pm
User Image

◥ ♒ ✖ ♒ Eugene "Jean" Windsor ♒ ✖ ♒ ◤

Ravenclaw Fifth Year Half-Blood Scottish Accent

User Image

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel or just the train?
Lift your arms only heaven knows, where the danger grows
And it's safe to say there's a bright light up ahead and help is on the way

-------- ✦ I forget the last time I felt brave, I just recall insecurity ✦ --------

Eugene glanced at the boy named Timothy who was also a Keeper and the Vice Captain, that would make him a reserve. Jean didn't mind about that, after all maybe Timothy might be a better Keeper than him. He chose Keeper basically because he felt like his arm was not good enough to be a beater, and might not that fast to be a chaser and seeker. He gave the Vice Captain a wave and a thumbs up before getting on to his broom and flew to the goal hoops.

-------- Cause it came down like a tidal wave, and sorrow swept over me --------

Depression, please cut to the chase and cut a long story short
Oh please be done. How much longer can this drama afford to run?
Fate looks sharp, severs all my ties and breaks whatever doesn't bend
But sadly then, all my heavy hopes just pull me back down again

With: Ravenclaw Players
Attire: Athletic

Position: Keeper
AC: 16
Modifiers: 1 (AF1) + 2 (AF2) + 4 (SpecSkill) + 1 (Exp) = 8 for Saving
Special Skills: Great Catch -- Hold the Line -- Natural Flyer
Lives: [O] [O] [O]
Final Roll: ???

Cara Miakitty

AddyAbnormal rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:33 pm
Ambition and cleverness,

User Image
User Image

Losing no momentum, the young ravenclaw watched as her elder made the attempt to catch the snitch. It was a valiant effort, but Lexine missed the ball by a smidgeon. The first year, desperate for her own chance, couldn’t help but feel a bit relieved. Now it was her turn, and having been right alongside the sixth year, it didn’t take too much effort to press into arm’s length of the snitch. Indie took a deep breath. The pressure was on, and she could sense that they were being watched. Her eyes, though wide open, may as well have been shut. The adrenaline was intense, and the girl was simply relying on willpower to grasp the precious metal in her hand. Praying to every god she could think of, the girl launched herself forward, throwing her arm out in the snitch’s direction.

OOC:

Final Roll : 12

Arkendrai

mindset here as well...
Ravenclaw!

AddyAbnormal

RedEagleEye007 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 10, 8, 10, 6, 8, 10, 2, 8, 9 Total: 76 (10-100)

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin had watched as the whole situation with Iñigo had unfolded, not caring really what happened with the older kid. He was a good beater, but really, Benjamin felt as if he wasn't the greatest of teammates in the world, just mainly because the whole lack of communication between them and the hostility that sometimes emanated from him. He didn't know...but when Benjamin watched as Echo hadn't even let the kid tryout, he was only slightly surprised. Hopefully they had a reserve for that position...which is pretty much the only thing he thought on the matter. Echo would probably assign someone else to do it. He had no idea who, but hey, whatever they did to make it work he would go along with.

"Good luck to you my friend." Getting ready to lift up in the air, he did so, racing towards the Quaffle as they started.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 (Stealing Quaffle) +7 (Shooting Quaffle)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Roll:
Final Roll #:
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

King Bearly

(OOC: Sorry this took so long. Been doing some homework. But I'll be on for an hour or so now so we can get a few posts in.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

When he bought a new broom, he definitely wasn't expecting there to be that much of a difference between the school broom and the new one...but oh...was he wrong. As soon as he took of, he shot off like a bullet towards the quaffle and had gotten to it much quicker than his counterpart Dylan. He went off into the direction of the goals, ready to get a few shots in.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 (Stealing Quaffle) +7 (Shooting Quaffle)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Roll:
Final Roll #:
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:43 pm
User Image
Lives:
Modifiers: SAME AS ABOVE

Aiming at: Benjamin
Roll: 12 (+2) = 14
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lola had remained quiet for the whole dismissal of Inigo from the pitch, and may have ducked a bit behind one of the others as it happened. She wasn't exactly one who loved conflict. And it also made her realize that there was only two people trying out for the two beater positions. The older student, Elijah, who kept making grisly jokes and her. She nodded when Echo gave instructions and took to the air. Elijah had missed Dylan, and Lola spotting a nearby bludger and the fact that Benjamin seemed to have gotten the quaffle, Lola swung aiming towards Benjamin.

Quote:

stitchkin babe rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:44 pm
        User Image

Final Roll : 12

Lexine cursed quietly upon missing the snitch the first time; she'd been so close. She watched as Indie reached for the snitch, and Lexine tried her hardest to grab for the snitch once again.

User Image

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

AddyAbnormal rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

AddyAbnormal

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:57 pm
Ambition and cleverness,

User Image
User Image

Indie groped at the air, her fingers closing on nothing but her own palm. The momentum at which she’d hurled herself at the snitch caused her to lose her balance, and she had to flip forward to avoid a potentially disastrous nosedive. This in turn left her behind Lexine once again, and she grunted frustratedly as the older seeker attempted a grab for the second time. But to the little one’s surprise and favor, it was another miss. Indie quickly righted her broom and hurtled after the snitch, growing ever more determined to grab the little bugger. Seconds later she was on it again, and prepared to reach. Blind and desperate attempts weren’t going to get her anywhere, she’d realized, so this time she kept her blue eyes, unblinking, on the winged little ball. She reached as far forward as possible while simultaneously speeding along. Hopefully this time she wouldn’t come up empty-handed.

OOC:

Final Roll : 16

Arkendrai

mindset here as well...
Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 10:18 pm
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

16|Sixth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

He gave a casual smile to Eli, who seemingly was the only one who would want to talk to him on the team...well, other than Lexine of course. When the boy had said something, he casually nodded his head, but he didn't at all expect Echo to just not let him do so. Giving a smile to the boy who asked how he had been, he answered, "I've been well actually. But we can catch up later of course," he said happily, glad to feel the lack of awkwardness that seemed to be there. But just as he said this, Echo had instantly got onto the whole subject and it certainly went all south from there.

The boy watched as the older backed his sister, wanting to just shake his head and tell him all about what he didn't know his sister did to him, but he forced the urge back. The relationship between him and Gypsy was completely clear, neither of them liked each other...at all...in fact, they both probably would go as far to say that they both despised each other. Iñigo never knew why this was, for he never talked to the girl more than twice in four years, but it was the God's honest truth. But the problem was, neither trusted each other at all. And how was someone supposed to play as someone's partner, who had to be in communication at all times, when they didn't trust each other. They were both destined for failure and the following year, that was certainly achieved...failure. Lack of communicational skills lead to a lot of things, and it seemed that Echo was overlooking that whole idea. Iñigo had no doubt in his mind that if he were to play beside Eli, he'd have an almost seamless time playing and would enjoy it while doing it. But that apparently wasn't to be.

Iñigo stayed quiet during the boy's rant, letting him talk, and not expecting to get any word in at the end. He took it all, up until the boy had said not to help the second year. He obviously wasn't going to do that. He just shook his head at it. "Dude, coaching really isn't something I'm all too good at anyway," he said seriously, turning. "No, you've made your decision. You've made it more than obvious that I shouldn't be here...so I will leave."

As he turned to walk away, he looked towards Eli and walked over to the boy. "Protect her. Good luck with your season dude. I'll be watching you guys," he said to him really quietly, patting the kid's back and walking off the pitch. The walk off was bittersweet, since he had been playing since his first year, but really, it was to be expected, since Gypsy obviously passed the captain ship on to her brother for a reason.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Diamond Wales

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
stitchkin babe rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 11:33 pm
        User Image

Final Roll : 16

Lexine lost the snitch completely. Frowning, Lexine began her search once again.

User Image

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games