Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Rawwry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:17 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Muggleborn // Single

Caitlin frowned as Leo missed. "Nice try, Leo!" Cait shouted encouragingly to the younger girl. When Crash passed the Quaffle to Alex, she wasted no time to get to the first years side and try for a steal. She was the only one yet to take a shot and it was bugging her.

Team One
                                                                  Position: Chaser
                                                                  AC: 17
                                                                  Modifiers: (+7 on shots) (+7 on steals)
                                                                  Special Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe.
                                                                  {Life} {Life} {Life}
                                                                  0/3

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria caught Crash's pass of the quaffle and immediately headed down the opposite direction of the pitch. She had to prove that she was a better chaser than at least somebody! But so far, everyone else seemed to be doing better than her. This angered the first year. She's always been better than someone. At home, it was usually Rosabella. Ugh, get out of my head! she thought angrily, letting out a groan as her step sister made an appearance in her mind. Luckily, she wasn't distracted enough to have Caitlin steal from her.

Team: 2
Armour Class: +12
Shots Blocked: 0
Modifiers: (blocking goals +4)
Skills: Great Catch, Hold The Line, Natural Flyer
Total Roll:
Block Quaffle: Higher roll than shooter
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:21 pm
User Image
User Image
Heart pounds, eyes blink, brain thinks
I need to Seek, but what?
The Snitch, no
There is but one goal.

I shall be victorious
But only for her
She is mine
And I shall win for her

Romy kept searching, knowing David was on the hunt. Hopefully he'd get lucky! The older boy flew after the younger, searching for the Snitch. It was around close... but where?

Modifiers: +7 to Spot, +7 to Catch

Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Chasing Number: 0/3
Spotting Number: 0/2
Final Roll: 9 ____
Roll Number: 2
Lives:
[♌] [♌] [♌]
{In My Notes:}

Her heart, her eyes, her mind
Everything I could ever need
Her soul glows gold
Her heart mine to catch

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:21 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Try-outs

'Almost there...' David thought as he inched closer bit by bit. He was almost close enough to grab it. He just needed to keep himself focused. He could do this he just needed to catch it. Then that would be catch number two getting him that much closer to making it on the team again.

With: Quidditch Team...

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC: 19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (0/2 attempts)
Modifiers: +2 spotting, +2 catch, +2 dodge, +2 experience played, +3 advanced flying I & II
Special Skills: Sharp Eye, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:25 pm
User Image
User Image
Heart pounds, eyes blink, brain thinks
I need to Seek, but what?
The Snitch, no
There is but one goal.

I shall be victorious
But only for her
She is mine
And I shall win for her

Romy grit his teeth. This was getting really old! He knew the Snitch was close, but where?! It shouldn't be this difficult! Eyes narrowed, he kept hunting, looking for the elusive ball.

Modifiers: +7 to Spot, +7 to Catch

Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Chasing Number: 0/3
Spotting Number: 0/2
Final Roll: 20 ____
Roll Number: 13
Lives:
[♌] [♌] [♌]
{In My Notes:}

Her heart, her eyes, her mind
Everything I could ever need
Her soul glows gold
Her heart mine to catch

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Try Out Clothes]
Company: Gryffindor Team Hopefuls

➳ ➳ ➳

Wow, I did hit him. Maybe all that time at the batting cages did help me...

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna was actually surprised she managed to hit Cameron, a sixth year, with her bludger. It actually relieved a lot more stress than even aiming the bludger at him did and she actually felt kind of proud of herself-it was an accomplishment and did show she was getting better as a beater. That was when she noticed the look Cameron gave her and she realized how angry he was at her. It was petty-he had hit her twice and he was going to be mad at her for one hit? Hell he knocked her off her broom practically and had her coughing blood.

"Cameron!" Ronna called out, "You do know there are more people than just beaters on a team, right? I'm not holding a grudge over the blood you made me cough up and the growing welt on my leg so I wouldn't hold a grudge against me about your arm!" She had held a bit of a grudge truth be told but she was over it now.

She glanced down to see Crash make a save and smiled and by diving downwards was able to dodge the bludger. Maybe her words would cool Cameron off some, if not, she was already a target she figured.

Team One
Position: Applying for Beater
Aiming at:
Roll:
Total:
AC: 10 +1 (years playing) +2 (Deft Dodger) +2 (Natural Flyer) -1 (lost life) =14
Modifiers: +2 Hit Bludger, +2 Avoiding Bludgers, +2 Flying +1 (1 year quidditch team) -1 (from life
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: [X] [0] [0]

kiska166

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:26 pm
User Image

Leonette didn't score but that didn't stop the young Gryffindor. She wasn't the type to give up. Not a failed attempted or a bludger could stop her. She smiled a little when Caitlin gave her encouraging words. Time to get that quaffle back. Leonette pushed it into high gear as she went in for a steal on Alex.

Wearing: Try-out outfit

OOC: Team 1 (0/3)
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 block, +2 steal, +2 shoot, -1 hit
Special Skills: Hold the Line, Swift Swipe, Good Arm

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:29 pm
User Image

David got as close as he could to the snitch. He had to get a hold of it that's all there was to it. Reaching out he tried to keep his balance as he went to grab the gold ball. Would luck be in his favour this time round?

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC: 19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (1/2 attempts)
Modifiers: +2 spotting, +2 catch, +2 dodge, +2 experience played, +3 advanced flying I & II
Special Skills: Sharp Eye, Great Catch, Deft Dodger

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

Ah, right... Crash is on the other team. Should I actually be glad he's blocking goals?

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna saw Crash pass the quaffel off to Alex and reminded herself that Alex was on the other team: Hell, she even hit him with a bludger. Considering Alex had the quaffle and hadn't been hit yet she seemed like the natural target for Ronna's next bludger.

Team One
Aiming at: Alex
Roll: 10
Total: 10 +1 +2 -1 = 12
AC: 10 +1 (years playing) +2 (Deft Dodger) +2 (Natural Flyer) -1 (lost life) =14
Modifiers: +2 Hit Bludger, +2 Avoiding Bludgers, +2 Flying +1 (1 year quidditch team) -1 (from life

Hit by Bludger: 3
Saved from Bludger: 0

kiska166

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:34 pm
User Image

User Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Chaser ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩I love this гєς๏г๔ baby, but I can't see รҭгคเﻮђҭ anymore.۩ 
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩

Elli heard shouting coming from above and her eyes shot up. "Ronna! Cam! Ground! NOW!" She shouted, blowing her whistle. She shot to the ground and landed easily, hopping off of her broom. Skinny arms crossed over her chest and her foot tapped the ground angrily as she await the other two. She was of course used to Cam letting his anger get ahead of him, but he had for once not even done that.... yet. She was sure if she let the two get any farther Cam's anger would explode, and she was most definitely not happy about Ronna screaming either.

She waited quietly, letting her anger simmer deep beneathe the cool and collected look she had adopted. She realized, that having a crazy Slytherin sister came in handy sometimes when it came to pushing her emotions down and deceiving all around her. She would never be Michelle in that aspect, but she had learned from the best.

OOC: Position: Chaser
                                                            Modifiers: (+7 for shots) (+7 for steals)
                                                            Special Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            Above AC steal
                                                            -/3

0-0

۩I can't гє๓є๓๒єг, but it's alright, I'm คใгเﻮђҭ.۩ 

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:41 pm
User Image

Just like that Leonette take the quaffle back for her team. "Sorry Alex." she said. Despite the fact the girl was on the other team she was still a fellow Gryffindor and it seemed the girl couldn't catch a break. However her team needed her to steal the quaffle back regardless. "Cait!" she called out before tossing the quaffle over to the older girl. She had yet to score so why not give her a shot too. Fair was fair right?

Wearing: Try-out outfit

OOC: Team 1 (1/3)
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 block, +2 steal, +2 shoot, -1 hit
Special Skills: Hold the Line, Swift Swipe, Good Arm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:45 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron missed Ronna. As the bludger flew by her, she called his name. Hazel eyes focused on her, and he realized she was actually yelling at him. A twelve year old was yelling at a sixteen year old for not aiming at other people? When he and Tevye had a little "beater war" a couple years back, the two walked away with laughs. Could a twelve year old girl react the same way? Of course not. "I'm not holding a bloody grudge against you!" he called back, now actually becoming angry and annoyed with the blonde. The boy honestly couldn't believe that she yelled at him, thinking he held a grudge against her for hitting him one time. Anger boiled, and Cameron debated whether to go sit in the stands, drink water, and cool off, or to ignore this kid. However, Cameron's thoughts were interrupted by the yelling of his girlfriend and captain, calling him and Ronna to the ground. Dammit, he thought, really hoping Elli wouldn't get involved in this. An angry Elli was not a good thing. The boy flew to the ground where the captain stood, arms crossed and foot tapping.

Armour Class: +16
Aiming At:
Targets Hit: 0
People Hit: 3
Bludgers Blocked: 1
Modifiers: (hitting bludger +6)
Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Total Roll:
Hit Bludger: 4+ without Modifier
Block Bludger: 16+
Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

Seriously? Grounded over something like this? Well, I suppose we both are getting hotheaded. Wonder who Elli will side with in this one...

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna sighed watching her bludger sail barely past the first year Alex, who was probably as oblivious of that bludger as the one that Cam had saved her from. It was an impressive save, Ronna had to admit. It was one of the reasons she was well aware Cameron was much better of a beater than she was.

That was when she heard her name shouted along with Cam's and the orders for them to come to the ground "NOW!" All emphasized with the sound of her whistle. Ronna pointed her broom down and made a quick dive and leveled a few feet before ground level and got off her broom. Holding her used broom in both hands she respectfully raised a brow, knowing full well it was about what she had shouted towards Cam. Considering the fact that in some ways Remy was looking just as much as captain as Elli in some of her shouts, Ronna was surprised that she and Cam were the first ones to be called down there. It was more of Ronna just disagreeing with Cam's focus and calling him out on it than anything. Some people would have considered it a harmless taunt... Ronna actually figured most would.

"Yes, Captain?" Ronna said calmly, with the same stoic face she would use with her father before he would lecture or yell at her. In the back of her mind she thought, Yeah... definitely will have more time for studying this year. She figured at this point it was best not to answer Cam. After all, Elli had already called them there.

Team One
Aiming at:
Roll:
Total:
Modifiers: +2 Hit Bludger, +2 Avoiding Bludgers, +2 Flying +1 (1 year quidditch team) -1 (from life)

Hit by Bludger: 3
Saved from Bludger: 0

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria tried to hold onto the quaffle as tightly as she could; however, Leonette managed to grab it from her. As she tried to grab it back, a bludger flew by her. Since it didn't hit, Alex ignored it and focused on what she had to do. The eleven year old approached Caitlin as quickly as possible, and tried to push the quaffle out of her grasp.

Armour Class: +12
Shots Blocked: 0
Modifiers: (blocking goals +4)
Skills: Great Catch, Hold The Line, Natural Flyer
Total Roll: 20
Block Quaffle: Higher roll than shooter
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:05 pm
User Image

User Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Chaser ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩I love this гєς๏г๔ baby, but I can't see รҭгคเﻮђҭ anymore.۩ 

Teal eyes darted to her boyfriend as he landed and moments later Ronna followed suit. Elli's eyebrow raised at the look Ronna was giving her. It was one that just spewed 'I don't respect you and I never will. Get your lecture over with so I can go on my way.' So the little brat wanted to play it that way? Fine with Elli.

She uncrossed her arms and looked between the two beater hopefuls.
                                                            "Ronna. There is no need to shout at your fellow teammates over a simple bludger shot. There are no grudges in Quidditch only aiming at whoever you please and whoever you deem weakest or most needed to get out. If I hear you shout at anyone again for hitting you or aiming at you, I will kick you out of tryouts." Elli then shifted her look on her boyfriend.

"And you, be a little more open about who you shoot at. I don't need young ones dead by the end of practice or pissed beyond hells. And hold your anger in check or I will hold it in for you." The last part of her sentence was hissed at him in a low threat. He knew the strength of her anger and he damn well better be afraid of pissing her off. With that, she picked up her broom and nodded. "Back in the game you two."

Elli spun around and walked over to the young boy who had gotten himself knocked out a few moments ago. "Hey there Toby. How ya feeling?" As she approached the boy, she gave him a gentle smile, letting her anger seep away into the brisk morning air. "Here's a potion. Take it whenever you like and get back into the game when you feel ready." She handed him the potion and patted his head gently. Poor kid had probably never felt a bludger in his life, and those things hurt like hell.

OOC: Position: Chaser
                                                            Modifiers: (+7 for shots) (+7 for steals)
                                                            Special Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            Above AC steal
                                                            -/3

0-0

۩I can't гє๓є๓๒єг, but it's alright, I'm คใгเﻮђҭ.۩ 

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games