Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mental Neko-Kun

Liberal Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:33 pm
User Image

Hideo Nakamura

【 Genin 】| | 【 Otogakure 】 | | 【Origami no Dara】 | | 【 Mood:: Null】

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

xxxxxxxxxxxowing once more, Hideo spoke in response to the Otokage "Yes of course sir." slightly embarrassed, Hideo continued in his familiar lax mood "I didn't mean to barge in on you, where can I obtain my headband?" Looking around the room, it was suddenly apparent that the kage may, in fact, be busy at the moment. "I'm not interrupting anything am I?" Hideo quickly stepped back slightly, horrified at the thought of having made a bad impression with his commander and chief, the leader of his village, the man who runs the village single-handed. Rotating on the ball of his right foot, Hideo quickly began to strut forward, moving in a circular motion around the room, his eyes flickering back to the kage every few steps. Setting his left hand gently onto the back of a small chair, fingering the intricate wooden design as he waited for one of two things, either a response from the Kage, or for him to finish with the business that preceded Hideo's arrival.

Remembering his goal and foremost reason for arriving at the Kage's office in the first place, Hideo quickly turned to face the Kage once more speaking up, this time his tone was more present, and yet somehow less forward. "Do you have any missions in mind for me; for after I've obtained my headband of course." His gaze remained at the Kage's, though not meeting the kage's eyes as he attempted to appear as a more loyal and attentive shinobi under the charge of Otogakure. His left hand left the comfort of the oaken chair, returning to the security of his katana's hilt, not in a readied position, rather in a restful position. As Hideo awaited a response from his superior.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

【 Katon / Futon 】| | 【 Chakra :: 400/400 】 | | 【Stamina :: 145/145】 | | 【 Bloodline / Ninjutsu】

Info
נ u ᴛ s u . ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ ::
נ u ᴛ s u . ʀ ᴀ ɴ ᴋ ::
נ u ᴛ s u . ᴅ ᴇ s c ʀ ι ᴘ. ::

Azzurro Skyde

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:15 pm
┌────────────────────────────

╚Sakasama, URA╝

User Image

╚Genjutsu-Sensor╝
╚Stamina: 40╝
╚Chakra: 460╝
╚Genin╝

─────────────────────────────┘

░░▒▒▒▓▓▓ He had barely been paying attention to the people around him. He was only half paying attention to the Otokage. Their voices floated through his mind, words like ripples on an otherwise still pond. The Otokage's ripples were simply larger than the others - more persistent. "I'll perform whatever actions necessitated by you," he intoned simply and softly. It was an annoyance to have to use more words than necessary, but the Otokage knew almost nothing about him (other than what he could possibly have in a file). He had learned that mere gestures wasn't always enough upon initially meeting someone. They were accustomed to words and phrases and other kinds of verbal communication.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:21 pm
User Image

This Sakasama was definitely an odd shinobi, never had Suoh seen one this closed in his own world... He would be one of the more interesting shinobi to get to know in the future... His dark look along with his soft voice gave Suoh a sense of almost a snake, like himself.

As for Hideo, he was going to be an interesting one, whether it was him, or the actual wind blowing out the candles, it didn't matter, his timing was impeccable. "Not at all, in fact now that two shinobi are here, it'll be quicker." Suoh reached into his desk and pulled out the folder flicking through it, two headband placed onto the top of the table on standby. Sakasama, Ura... Genjutsu and Sensor Ninja... He'll get plenty of work with us no doubt. With the upcoming attack and also the problems at the gate which had yet to been fortified completely he would be a good hawk much like Symbol, the shinobi at the gates. Suoh glanced at Sakasama and smiled "Is that so? Well then, just give me one more second."

Suoh flipped through and then found the second shinobi who stood in front of him... Hideo Nakamura, an Origami no Dara shinobi who specialized in his Bloodline and Ninjutsu. A fighter no doubt. Suoh thought as he looked up to him, spotting the sword at his side he smirked and looked up to his eyes. "You two will be perfect." Suoh said as he slid the to headbands to the edge of his desk for them to grab. Suoh closed the folder and put it back, he then pulled out a scroll.

"There was a tournament in Gimangakure a few weeks ago. One of our shinobi by the name of Saionji went to it and was late to come back. We received a package from the city of lies which held black mail, and a human hand inside." Suoh said sitting back in his chair, he laid back attitude might be a bit offsetting for the subject, but he hadn't finished yet. "My doctor's told me it was her's, however she returned with both hands." Suoh brought his hands up in front of him and wiggled his fingers, then paused and smiled, bringing his hands back down to the arm rests of his seat. "The letter said they wanted the Sound to leave the UHV or we'd lose more shinobi. Obviously they are new to all this and need to quickly be put down." Suoh leaned onto his desk, placing his elbows on it and resting his chin on his hands.

"I need you two, and Saionji to go to Gimangakure and research the gang responsible, and if the chance arises, eliminate them." Suoh pointed at the scroll non-nonchalantly "All the info you need is in there, where we think the package came from, the gangs nickname which is the Raijingu Chūmon, or The Rising Order, and their symbol. He have no info on how many there are, or how tough they are. So, if you feel unfit, comeback with the info you got."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image

Izuma Matsubara

Rank: Genin || Village: Otogakure || Bloodline: Shakuton || Classes: Ninjutsu/ Sensor

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"An eye for an eye..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Izuma would hear the kage state that he could look about the scrolls and seemed to also state that he would keep the missions he sent him on in mind as he wanted to achieve a high position. Izuma couldn't help but smile and his eyes seemed to glow in a way. However he would right away remember what he was told by his mother to mind his manners and to never get to over excited as his bloodline may decide to go a bit crazy. "Thank you lord Souh you're the bomb...I mean best...I mean so generous!", he said as he seemed to be getting a bit too excited for his own good.

When he stood from his bow he noticed that another Genin was wait and moved out of the way and went to look at some scrolls. As he looked he decided to take a Fire Style, Wind Style, and A Sword Bukijutsu scroll that appeared to be rather old and collecting dust. As he moved to the door and before he left Izuma would bow one more time before he ran off the the village Academy and Dojo.

[ Exited ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Katon: Fire || Fuuton: Wind

Chakra Pool: [ 570 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]
Stamina Pool: [ 50 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:23 am
┌────────────────────────────

╚Sakasama, URA╝

User Image

╚Genjutsu-Sensor╝
╚Stamina: 40╝
╚Chakra: 460╝
╚Genin╝

─────────────────────────────┘

░░▒▒▒▓▓▓ Politics. Of course. The shinobi world was forever entrenched in them. They almost always lead to conflict at the end. To him, it seemed almost pointless to even try and reason with others - especially if they were already considered hostile. Put them down without any cause to think otherwise. Perhaps his thoughts were archaic, but dealing with others who had no cause to feel that their ideals were unjustifiable was an annoyance. War didn't exist because one side was just and the other wasn't. War existed because both sides were just. Nevertheless he simply nodded at the Otokage and retrieved his headband.

He eyed Hideo for a moment, as if appraising him. He hoped he wasn't one of those types to chat his ear off and wanted to hear his whole life story. He wasn't feeling up to it and felt it would only drive them apart if they were to work together now and in the future. "Well?" he asked, the question pointed at Hideo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 180 / 180___ood: Sleepy___Rank__: Genin___Reaper of Otogakure__

make:

______
User Image

Ruby walked into the office, blood red cloak trailing behind her. She seemed to have been napping as her she had a red spot on her cheek and sleepy looking eyes. It was indeed a nice day for a nap and she stretched a bit as she went in, briefly showing her custom weapon snapped onto her belt. Crescant rose was rather deceptive, it being so small until she opened the full weapon. She came up to the desk and smiled at the otokage."Here for meh headband boss...Got one in a obi form?"

_______________________User Image

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:47 pm
Zain finally returned to the office, he had ditched his duties for awhile to get drunk and goof off but he was back and once he spotted a ugly female in the office, it was obvious she was a genin; no headband and she was flat chested. "Hey, boy, here." He tossed the girl a headband, it always had a spare for a random genin but she would have to deal with it not being a Obi one. This wasn't star wars of course. "Looks like we will never have cute females in this village...only men." He pouted, he was thinking Ruby was a boy because she was flat chested and thus if he told her, her name, then he would say Rob instead.
Holy RInaku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 180 / 180___ood: Sleepy and irritated XD___Rank__: Genin___Reaper of Otogakure__

make:

______
User Image

Ruby took the headband but frowned and looked at her chest. She tried pushing them together with little effect. She looked slightly irritated by the comment but kept her composure as was her usual. Besides an assualt in the kages room wouldnt be beneficial to her. Not to mention she was somewhat fresh from the academy. She let it slide for now but the irritation was still in her voice. She tied her headband as a belt buckle "I am too a female...Just gots little boobs..actually now that I look at them their proportional to me. How can you say im male?!" Her grumbles could be heard as she walked down the hallway and out of the door of the area. There were a few select words plus something that included the words scruffy looking and smelling like piss ale.

_______________________User Image

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:49 am
Zain raised a eyebrow, bit embarrassed his thought Ruby was male but what happened to girls with big boobs or looked like real girls? He heard slightly of what her grumbles were and followed her out, setting a hand on her head to lean down to her ear. He was hoping his alchoholic breath made her sick. "It's called a beard and I don't smell like piss ale! Can't you respect your elders girl?" He stood up straight and stepped to look at her from her side, nope, no boobs.
Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:59 am
User Image
◐ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ◑
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

"Why Fight Us, When You Can Join Us..."

Horace sat at the desk, looking through the files of the Ninja that the UHV had helped pay to train. Where the hell had the Otokage gone? The fact the Kage was now missing was highly unsettling as he had been one of the UHV's top military officials. Could this have been an assassination, a double agent? Horace could only guess. It seemed he would have to watch this village a little more closely, see if he could get any of the details about the occurrences that had happened here.

"Souh You son of a b***h...were did you go...."

"You Shall Be Assimilated."

Out Of Conspiracy's ::: Consider this post an inpromptu time skip, seeing as this village really hasnt moved in a while.  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:29 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                      Things to do, places to go, people to see; Apollo strolled into the office while paying little to no mind about the area around him. He had to get things together for the young ones after all. Walking on over to the desk, he took a seat, then started to remove files on all the Genin and such having brought in - even those he had yet to have information on. Once done assessing their individual strengths and weakness, he began completing a sheet of training schedules and missions for each of them, to help with growth. That way he could see their latent talents for what they were.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:50 am
Dcme

User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

Horace Looked up at the person to enter into the office, and noted him as Souh's aid Apollo Hyuuga. The ninja would go about touching stuff on his desk, and even so much as to not pay the president any mind and even attempt to sit in his lap, as the president of the UHV was occupying the chair. He would speak in a very confused voice, but one that still help power and authority.

"Um....what the ******** are you doing? How can i help you...."

Out Of Conspiracy's :::  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:57 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                      One thing Apollo wasn't, was a fool. He had no time to speak to anyone that didn't hold relevance to what he was doing, but. . because the man spoke, the blonde thought it best to respond while continuing what he was doing. "I'm helping Genin get missions together and making training schedules, if you must know. And you can't help me; in fact, you're in my way right now, so if you could move, it'd be easier for me to finish things up." Apparently, this guy had some connection to Suoh or something of the sort - but that mattered little to Apollo at all. Suoh was gone, so he'd assume power in his stead and recreated a militia. He had no time for anything else.

Yo-Ko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:04 am
Dcme

User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

Behind his glasses, the President eyed the man cautiously and carefully, and chose his next words well. He hated having to do it this way, but sometimes soldiers had to be reminded.

"Indeed, i appreciate the initiative in training the young soldiers. The Union will be much needing well trained and applicable ninja in the near future. But i must say, i am not in your way at all. While you are now charged with the training of these ninjas, leadership and ultimately command of these ninja fall under my capabilities as the President. Please be mindful of your directive in this matter. Now, once the ninja are ready for field work, bring them to me, and we can see what work needs to be done. Understood, Apollo?"

Out Of Conspiracy's :::  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games