Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:18 pm
-Astra_Lycoris_Dysis-
Bleeeeach...I loves youuuuuu.....

LOVE YOUR AVI!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:19 pm
Misujage
-Von-|| Personal attacks will give us no ground.

-Dark-|| Dark, not to be rude, but your opinion has fluctuated several times throughout this 'merger' of guilds. In honesty, you came in with an abrasive attitude towards and opened a personal attack against a certain member. Along with a rather selfish proclamation of keeping your rpc from SY. Since then we have repeatedly mentioned that in this new guild, to avoid rpc conflict and the removal of some unique bloodlines from both areas, we would start over. You have known of this, you just refuse to accept it. More or less.

-Chubz-|| >=] Let me go find a pokemon I want to use then!!
Right now? I have to go eat dinner. XD  

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:19 pm
Darkoolaid
KiDtaztic
Darkoolaid
-Sighs- I knew this would happen, argueing already. We were already talking about this a while ago, the only problem you guys had was that I was naruto. You all seemed fine with me bring everything else besides being actually naruto... kinda sad that you are all just upset about me keeping kyuubi. Make up your minds.

no its sad
you don't act your age
and you only think of yourself aka selfish
that's what I personally think, not the guild, and that is what I've thought since you start this whole scheme.
Von get over yourself. You are one of the biggest ego manics I know. Seriously what gives you the right to insult me? Nothing. I'm trying to talk and see what going on and you are just jumping down on me like an a*****e. God, I honestly have no respect for you. Let me talk and find out what going on before you decide to take a knife to my back.

I'm level headed to the point I don't b***h about loosing my rpc in a NEW guild. I work and live a life to, your maybe some month or a year older then me, yet you act otherwise. This isn't new Bruno, and really I don't care if you respect me at all, its nothing. Stop acting like a damn victim, you wanna act dumb I'll call you out, its called being real, try it.

You may think you upset me, but this is easy and so simple. I see through ya play boy, at this point idc if you quit because of not keeping your rpc, its nothing but an excuse.

Misu & Rob - Sorry Im just over it, its been like 2 years since I rp with him, and its the same b/s, like really?

let me stop posting for a GOOD minute, Im hungry.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:21 pm
I decided to join to give the better have, me and mak talked. We are fine. Misu. And no, I did not know any of this. I never talked to anyone about this. What you guys think I know, I have not. I work almost every day and have school everyday. I get on to post when I can. And I have not said a work about restarting. =/ Robbie, I knew nothing about this and I'm pretty sure shin knows nothing about the demon thing. Or I misunderstood. But christ, don't just down my throat. Talk to me, not stab me. If its interest of the guild fine. I will just leave. Shin asked me to stay, I was staying for him and others whom wished for me to come. But I guess you really don't want me here.

Von. I tired talking to you but you just insulted me and such. I'm not fighting about. I'm just done talking to you.

Darkoolaid

Zealot

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:26 pm
-Von-|| > ->;

-Dark-|| It is not about you being here, and it is not us not wanting you here. We have no problem with you being here, it is simply in the interests of a fresh guild that you not be given such critical things that serve to give an ample boost in power. Honestly, the Kyuubi is by far the strongest demon. To just gain that with no opportunity of others, is unfair. Though once more, I will ask you to say because I don't want you gone. If you choose to leave that is your decision, not a fault placed on us.

-Chubz-|| Boooo > ->;

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:31 pm
I'm just going by what I was told, I honestly never knew about the restart. I was just told that problem people had is that I wanted to use my naruto from yochi. Nothing of the restart and such. =/ I swear to god that all I knew. I just got insulted like I was playing dumb and such. I didn't know anything of it. I can talk to shin and such. I would like to keep kyuubi but I mean, if you all have a problem I would like to talk it over with shin and such. I would also like to prove that I can handle it. Its not like I've been running around in yochi being in six tails mode always. And about me picking it in yochi for myself. I'm not gonna lie, It was true that I didn't trust others with it. And the demons I did give out when fine. I did get jman angry and I'm sorry for that. But I did it for what I thought was best. If it was wrong, and seemed selfish I'm sorry.

Darkoolaid

Zealot

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:37 pm
It's not that we don't believe you can't handle it, being someone who has rped with you, I know you can handle it. I just don't want you to be given it without others also getting fair chance.
o 3o;

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:40 pm
Fair enough, Fair enough. Thank you misu, For listening.

Darkoolaid

Zealot

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:42 pm
[/nods and hops about]
- 3-
Make me a sammich!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:43 pm
-jcl appears out of nowhere and holds out a sandwhich on a platter- You rang? Whats happening people Im back!  

jcl01

Hilarious Spotter

Darkoolaid

Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:44 pm
I gotta go. I have homework now. I will post inbetween

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:45 pm
jcl01
-jcl appears out of nowhere and holds out a sandwhich on a platter- You rang? Whats happening people Im back!

I SAID A SAMMICH! D:<
NOT A SANDWICH!!!

and nothing, just chillin as usual.

[/plants a seed] It shall grow with this guild. - 3-

-Dark-|| Okies [/sways tail] o 3o

Misujage

Saint

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:47 pm
--Yawns--
Yo ^.^

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:48 pm
Sanjii9227
-Astra_Lycoris_Dysis-
Bleeeeach...I loves youuuuuu.....

LOVE YOUR AVI!

Heh thanks smile  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:48 pm
......@Dcme

Wow. This world is too small.

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games