Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:57 pm
{{Katana, do you still have your old phone or were you texting dame with the new phone the Russians gave you?}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:59 pm
{{speaking of that Brat, dame asked if you were able to move through shadows in far away places. As in, you step into a shadow in Italy and you step out of a shadow in Switzerland?}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:59 pm
eek She shrieks slightly as he pulls the steering wheel into a sharp turn and quickly regains control of the car, going off road for a few seconds. dame tries to calm her breathing, awkward silence filling the car. After a moment or two, she speaks quietly, "I...I'm sorry, guys...I really didn't..."

Her words trail off as she searches for the right words, "I really didn't think about my headphones..." She wants to add, 'did you really have to get rid of my Ipod too? gonk ' but knows it would be inappropriate. "I...I don't know what to say, guys..." she stares down at the steering wheel briefly, both hands on it, and then out at the road, deciding to shut up and only follow directions, "Just tell me what to do, Flame, and I'll do it."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:00 pm
((dame texts kat on the old phone, Kat has the new numbers for Brat's phone, and uses the russian phone when texting Icy or Brat......which is why Kat is deliberately vague when she does text dame back, b/c her old phone is compromised. Hope that makes sense... sweatdrop ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:01 pm
{{Oh, it does. Now the next question would be does dame remember Kats number?}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:02 pm
((LOL, now that would be the $20 question, now wouldn't it? xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:03 pm
Icy Reign
{{... Flame healed in less then three days from major injuries! stressed I've got to work on that}}
{{I wish I was in Switzerland gonk I'm stuck with broken ribs for at least a month crying ... but I guess on the bright side, that means more time as a dark elf ninja
Someone take Draa to Switzerland! gonk
Too late! MUAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! twisted }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:03 pm
((I've never taken Brat's character to a place where she can move through the shadows over great distances before... Too bad I can't ring up Jack to show me his little port-holes to move across realms.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:04 pm
((Only problem is, dame would only know the # to the compromised phone, IF she remembers the # at all.......Do we have a phone in the main bar? We've never addressed that, LOL!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:05 pm
{{okay so that screatches dames idea.

rofl @TES It was not meant for him to heal that fast. I thought I was clear that they'd been there for over a week, but obviously I wasn't and I didn't want to go waaaaay back to correct the issue seeing as it would throw everything off. I just have to keep that in mind next time.}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:07 pm
{{There is a phone in the main bar. It was used at least twice before... once when Psyzapp was calling from Hong Kong and again when Black was calling from the clinic... don't remember what the calls were about, but I do remember there were calls.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:07 pm
{{I think we do have a phone, not sure who put it there, but I remember one being mentioned before. So why the hell not? Damn bar has everything else, s**t it should have a phone too!}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:11 pm
((I'd hope Psyzapp had a phone in her bar, she's way to smart business woman not to have one. Also, didn't Ex check those for bugs when he was there crawling through the crawl spaces???))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:12 pm
{{Honey, that man checked s**t that didn't even exist in the bar, corridors, and outside it so who knows?}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:14 pm
((Snorts ~ rofl ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games