Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:18 pm
As she was embraced Chione smiled, her cheeks tinting slighty as she heard their hearts beat in time with each other. Dipping her hand in the water she brought her fingers in and then out, resulting in a light spray of water being directed in Bomani's face.

((Yup. ^^ This surprise will happen a long ways down the rp, since I have an idea for what will happen later on. Oh yeah, I think having them marry and then a time-skip would be better.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:20 pm
"Hey, you stop that." Bomani said with a smile, giving her a quick kiss on the nose. After a moment, he let go of her, confident that the grime of the last few days had been washed away. "Come, let's get dressed." he said. He had to do something after this. "I'll need to go do something...unfortunately, privately. I can take you to my mother, and you two can talk if you wish?" he asked.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:24 pm
Chione couldn't help but laugh when he kissed her. "Alright, then. What do you have to do?" She asked, making her way with him to the river's edge. "And, if your mother isn't busy." She said. Remembering when she had met his mother, Chione wondered if she could ask her how to make a few ointments. Otherwise, Chione was going to go back to the tent to sleep again. She was still a bit sore from their wild session earlier, but it was not that bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:26 pm
"It's a secret." Bomani said with a smile, getting out of the water. He pulled on his undergarments, then stretched out on the sand to dry himself off.
"But I'll tell you when it's done with." he promised.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:28 pm
Chione fauxed a frown, lying down beside him after putting on her undergarments. "A secret now, huh?" She muttered jokingly, as if to herself. She trusted him enough not to suspect him of anything. Otherwise, she would be able to tell.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:32 pm
"Yep." Bomani said with a smile. "Don't worry. I think you'll like it." he said truthfully.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:38 pm
Chione's hand then wandered to find his, and she gripped it slightly. "Haha, I'm not worried, Bomani." She said, then relaxed. It didn't take long to try off, and she sat up before reaching for her dress, moving her hair when she remembered the love bites.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:40 pm
Bomani smiled. "Good." he said. "Because you need not be worried." he added sincerely. He wasn't going to go off to cheat on her...no, he was going off to get proof that he would never, for as long as he lived. He grabbed his tunic and pants, and dressed again, waiting for her to finish before taking her hand. "Ready?" he asked.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:44 pm
Putting on her dress Chione moved close to him, her hand in his. "Yes." Chione replied simply, kissing his cheek. Placing her other hand on his arm she followed his lead.

((Gtg for a bit, brb.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:46 pm
Bomani smiled, leading her over to the camp, and his mother's tent. He slipped inside, seeing her reading a scroll again. "Mom...Chione wants to talk with you a little while I go do something...mind if she stays?" he asked. His mother shook her head. "Not at all! You're welcome to stay, dear." she said to Chione, indicating a stool across from her with a smile.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:05 pm
"Thank you." Chione said politely while bowing her head slightly. Looking to Bomani she squeezed his hand a bit and gave him a brief kiss. "I'll stay here, then." She said, looking into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:07 pm
"I'll be back here to meet you." Bomani assured her, looking into her eyes and giving her a tender kiss. It would be the first time in a few days that he would be separated from her. He reluctantly pulled away and headed out, looking for his father.

Bomani's mother smiled at her. "What was it you wanted to talk about, Chione?" she asked.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:11 pm
Chione stood where she was for a moment, missing Bomani as soon as he disappeared from her sight. "Ah, well, I was wondering if you could possibly teach me how to make a few ointments." She replied, moving to be beside Bomani's mother. Choine remembered the wounds Bomani had after the ambush in the city, and wanted to learn how to at least take care of him should such an incident happen again.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:15 pm
Bomani quickly found his father, and explained his plan to him. His father nodded, and motioned for him to follow. Excited, Bomani followed along.

Bomani's mother smiled. "Of course. Just general ointments?" she asked, pulling her scroll away and gathering some supplies.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:18 pm
"Um, well, healing ointments, specifically." Chione replied. She did not exactly want to explain why she wanted to know, because then she would have to recount the story to Bomani's mother. However, if she asked, then Chione would tell it.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games