Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ryuu's sudden happiness threw Naoko off guard, and he looked at the violinist as if he'd grown a second head.
"You don't have to feed me your noodles, baka..." the pianist replied with a light blush before breaking his own chopsticks apart.
With a quick uttering of 'ittadakimasu', NAKO tucked into his own ramen.

"Besides," the blond spoke with a raised eyebrow. "You're skinner than me. You need the carbs." he teased before looking around Ryuu to their new fearless leader. "Na, Shou-san... how's your ramen?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:17 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

How lovely, to be ignored and made fun of all in one fell swoop, and in front of Shou and the entire public on top of that.
Ryu clenched his teeth, forcing his expression to remain somewhat pleasant as he turned away from Naoko and ate the now cold bit of noodle hanging limply from his chopsticks.
So now I'm too skinny, eh? the violinist thought bitterly to himself. Oh how true it was, the more he tried the worse things became. And now Naoko could only think about Shou-san, Shou-san, Shou-san. Though, in the back of his own mind, it was hard for him to not think about Shou-san as well. The way the man smelled, the sound of his voice, the feel of his head against his stomach as the singer listened to it growl......
Ryu was beginning to feel like he truly was the world's biggest ********, and he was beginning to resent damn near everyone around him because of it, even though none of it was any fault of theirs.
Try as he may to hide it, Ryuukaze was becoming rather depressed.
Slurping noodles from his bowl, he cut his eyes at Shou, then at Naoko, making sure his cheerful smile was back in place before either of them could notice.
"Shou-san! This is the best ramen ever! You were so right about this place!" the violinist added in an overly-pleasant tone.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:13 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Shou had ordered a few things and then noticed the moods that his two new band members displayed. His eyes blinked in utter amazement at their moody antics. Were they having a fight? Or were they just too tired to notice that their attitudes were so off. He hoped that their moods wouldn't transfer to the crowd. That could become an issue if it did. It was at that moment Shou considered that maybe this had become a...bad idea.

Maybe it would be better to make conversation and let them figure out there...issues on their own he thought. So Shou glanced over at Hamu-kun who sat with them but turned towards the crowds that mingled just to get a sense of the groups. "Well at least my most rabid fans haven't arrived yet." he grinned as the man behind the counter handed him a huge bowl of ramen.

Hamu-kun shook his head, "That's because I chose the impromptu ramen stand. Because they already know you favor Indian food, so I'm sure that there are several who stake out the best of them."

"But I like my fans." mused Shou as he turned his head and winked at a group of girls.

"Oh...just eat Shou-sama!" Hamu-kun said with a exasperated look and pointed to the ramen before taking up his own bowl and digging in.

"Ittadakimasu!" So Shou did dig in only after laughing at his Assistant's determination trying to make the fans think that everything was fine. But then two comments came his way one after the other from Naoko then Ryuukaze. He tilted his head sucking in noodles and watching both carefully while chewing. This took a few moments but finally he paused to answer, "My Ramen is delicious, Nako-san. And I'm glad you are enjoying the meal, Ryuukaze. It is nice to out and about with good company." He stressed the last two words but made no mention of their hen-like pecking at each other.

"Once were done, I'll have the limo take you back to SMASH. As you both seem a bit tired and I know you wanted to go home originally anyway. But I'm going to hit the clubs maybe sing a song or two. Whatever catches my muse tonight. The night is still young and I want to bask in the stars." This was Shou...a man with more energy and dreams than time of a day.

Shou sucked in the sliced egg, meats and other goodies that were covering the ramen and after he swallowed a few times he then said, "You know, we will have to put up a few solo pieces from each of you on the web...mmm...so I'm having Yamada-san handle that tomorrow morning. I'll be in the studio bright and early recording verses from those lyrics we worked on today. If you want to come in early, great...but I'll understand this week if you need some extra time to adjust to my...schedule." Actually, he hoped they'd take the extra time to work through whatever was eating them up but he couldn't just tell them that straight away. He knew their music better than their own personal worlds so that would take some time...

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:58 pm

He sensed it immediately.
Even though the blond hadn't meant to piss Ryuukaze off... even though he'd meant to make the other man laugh at the small jest...
Well...
Things just weren't going to plan at all.

Naoko smiled to Shou, understanding the undertones of the sentence. Their vocalist was getting irked at the infighting...
GRANTED he was only in this situation at the moment because Ryuu had kidnapped him.

But how could he tell Shou that? Honestly?

The pianist loved Ryuu... but he didn't appreciate being held against his will.
At least not all the time...

"Sou desu ne..." Naoko whispered before whistling slightly. He chowed down on a few more noodles before speaking again. "You've got so much energy, Shou-san. Looks like we'll have to pick up the pace to keep up, ne?"

Okay, so NAKO was trying to be happy and friendly.
But it just didn't feel natural...
The blond tended to be the sulky type that enjoyed watching with a cigarette and simply BEING.
Granted that might have had something to do with the fact that for a period in his life... he'd contemplated two very serious things...
The fact that he might die at any moment from a game gone too far...
And the fact that he might simply kill himself to make it all end...
These forced feelings...
They weren't him.
At all...

"Bright and early? If I can't make it in early, I'll certainly call." Naoko spoke as he sipped on the tea he had ordered with his ramen. "I'm not much of a morning person sometimes... so feel free to bash me over the head if I'm ever grumpy in the morning." the pianist joked.

Well, it wasn't REALLY a joke... he hated mornings.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:34 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

The violinist was halfway zoned out. For how long he wasn't sure, but he had managed to devour his entire spread of food in record time. Shou and Naoko had barely touched their food. For a moment, Ryuu felt rather embarrassed, looking over his bare bowl and plate with only a few crumbs left resting on it.
He had really needed to eat, though. For quite some time, he hadn't been getting proper nutrition. Perhaps this was just that catching up to him. At the rate he had been going, he would be sleep eating before he knew it.
Sighing, he chuckled to himself before turning his attention to his companions.
"Er...sorry about that. Looks like I got lost in my bowl. It was just that good, I guess!" he joked as he pushed the empty dishes to the side.
What had they been talking about?
Oh...ramen, work, Shou having a lot of energy.
Ryu ran his hands through his hair and cleared his mind for a moment before trying to hold his own in the conversation again.
"Yeah, Shou-san, how do you stay so energetic? I must say, I envy you for that. Such passion and flair, and you just never stop. Why, I could just fall in love with you!" he giggled jokingly as he wrapped his arms around the vocalist. He was indeed joking, but he couldn't deny the fact that there was most certainly an attraction he felt toward the artist. It was all but impossible to not become enthralled by the man.
That, and perhaps Naoko would get the picture if he saw Ryu getting lovey-dovey with somebody else.
It was an immature way of trying to get his point across, but Ryu had never really been one to deal with his feelings in the most adult of fashions.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:37 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

"I doubt any of us are true morning people but...but such as life is, I really have no time to be anything but. Yes, call my cell..or Yamada-san's. Tomorrow, so many commitments beyond our time in the studio that things moving at an exuberant clip. I'll record those lyrics, then go met up with...mm...oh yes I'm recording some voices for a video game. Now that will be exciting. I get to wear a very intense costume for the photoshoot afterwards. Such fun. So if I don't meet you by early morning, I'll be back some time in the afternoon. But of course after we go over our stuff for the evening...it will be mmm.. a late night for me still but then the next day is Arena32 for that magazine interview, Naoko. So another early morning."

Hamu-kun smirked as he listened because at least he knew that Shou actually somehow kept the schedule in his head even if the day burned like a wild fire. Of course, Shou didn't include the makeup/costume time in that or the many tweets that Shou would do to his fans by mid afternoon. No...he rarely did. That was just a natural part of Shou's life.

Shou laughed as Ryu asked the next question, "Because I want to be the best, I've no time to be slow...I wouldn't wish for any other life than the one I created with my own voice." He was rather surprised when Ryuu wrapped his arms around and told him he could fall in love. Oh that had to be a joke...or was that something more? Shou wasn't a complete idiot but he tried to play it off as nothing more than pleasantries. "Oh my...you and my fans! I bet I get about 100 tweets a day telling me that!" his smiles was broad as he hear one girl cry out, "I want a hug too!"

Of course hearing that caused Shou impishly smile. He wondered how his band mates would adapt...

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:50 pm

He knew what Ryuukaze was doing.
Knew that his akuma was trying to spur a little jealousy.
Why though... well no, rather than saying he had no idea, the blond knew perfectly well.
Shou was a threat to Ryuu. Simple as that. And god knows that the violinist had had enough threats thrown at him of late.

And yet, Naoko wasn't jealous in the slightest.
Far from it.
He actually thought Ryuukaze's actions cute in a seke sort of way. Because the blond knew his akuma could was rather flexible relationship-wise.

"I'll pass on the hugs." NAKO replied with a teasing smirk. "Two of us might smother you, Shou-san."
He laughed softly, but nodded after eating a few more bites of noodles. "I'll keep that in mind. I'll make sure to be at the studio in the afternoon then. It'll give me the time to check up on a few things and make sure everything I need's in order... especially for the Arena32 interview day after tomorrow."

Suddenly though... Naoko was feeling rather tired.
Maybe it was the comfort food... but the blond couldn't help but yawn slightly, trying to hide it behind a hand.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:53 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

No response from Naoko....
Hell, a random girl in the crowd cared more about what he was doing than Naoko seemed to.
Perhaps it was a good idea for him to put his acting skills to work and stop joking.
"I bet you do get a lot of messages telling you that..." Ryu purred softly in Shou's ear, "But I wonder if they mean it the way I do..."
Naoko was saying something, but Ryu forced Shou to pay attention to him when he pressed a kiss to the singer's lipstick stained lips. The crowd behind them gasped, then went ballistic, cheering, jumping up and down, screaming, some of them even crying tears of joy.

"Who is he?!" someone screamed.
"Look! The one kissing Shou! He's sooooo hot!" another girl cried.

Finally, he was getting some attention from someone.
The violinist knew that he was being a complete b***h, but he somehow enjoyed it. Actually, though he loved Naoko and only wanted to agitate some sort of response out of the blond...Ryu really did enjoy it. It felt good. Something about Shou, the aura of the man, the power he possessed fascinated Ryuukaze.
But...as his lips remained pressed to Shou's for those moments, he couldn't help but think...it felt a little too familiar.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:33 pm

A kiss.
And not just any kiss but one that was filled with anger and jealousy and a need for attention.
Did the pianist even feel angry? Did he feel anything when he saw the two kissing?
At least, anything that didn't involve the three of them in a bed together...

Standing, Naoko put his napkin down and excused himself, deciding to head to the toilet.

Once inside the bathroom, the pianist didn't head to a toilet. Hell, he didn't even head to the sink. Instead, he grabbed the nearby window, unlocked it, and quickly scampered out.

'If Ryuukaze's head is going to be turned by every face he sees, then why is he trying so damn hard to keep me from what I want?!' Naoko thought angrily to himself as he stepped into the alley behind the ramen-ya. 'He ******** kidnaps me and expects me to suddenly be ALRIGHT with everything, then goes and starts flirting with our boss on the first day. What the hell's his problem?!'
Enraged, it took every ounce of willpower for the young blond to NOT punch the nearest brick wall.

"If he wants Shou-san... he can have him. I'm going back where I belong..." Oumori whispered to himself, disappearing into the darkness and heading toward the subway.

He'd get back to the hospital... back to Hayato... one way or another...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:49 pm
Tsubaki smiled, following a little red dot on a GPS device.
"Bring the car to the front of this alley." she motioned to the driver. She knew the direction that the little mouse was running in, so catching him would be far too easy for the kitty.
Stepping out of the car, the assassin-turned-babysitter crouched in a shadow, waiting until the prey was right up on her.
Click, click, click....the sound of her stilettos as she took the three quick steps forward that she needed, grabbing Naoko in a submission hold and dragging him to the car, shoving him in the back seat, getting in and closing the door behind them.
Drawing a very small gun, she held it up at Naoko.
"Honestly, you think we don't watch every move you make? I had hoped you smarter than that." the woman chuckled.
"Believe me, I don't want to do this. It's my job. But...let me make one thing clear. I don't agree with the way Minamoto-sama behaves, but you're the one responsible for his current state of mind. Deal with it. You should be grateful that he loves you so much. Treat him the way he deserves and perhaps he won't act so foolishly."
Tsubaki glared at Naoko, her eyes absolutely piercing the blond.
She hated Naoko.
Though...she had her reasons. Tsubaki was in love with Ryu. It was simply...something that could never be.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:08 pm

Slamming into the backseat of the car, Naoko quickly righted himself and glared at the woman brandishing the gun.
"Shoot me." he spoke seriously, spreading his arms out to his sides. "Kill me and piss off your psychotic boss because honestly, b***h... me running off isn't my fault in the slightest!"
Something inside of Naoko snapped...
And the blond, rather then being afraid or wanting to run... was literally standing up to a pissed off mafia-looking woman... with a gun aimed at his head.
"SHOOT ME!" NAKO shouted. "Then you can tell Ryuu that while he was busy snogging our new boss, a boss we JUST MET TODAY, that I was leaving because obviously this isn't therapy for me! It's for him! ALL OF THIS HAS BEEN FOR HIM! He doesn't give a s**t about me! Some god-damned flight of fancy made him want to do me and me alone, and now that there's someone who isn't a screwed up paranoid and half delusional nut job as his only source to turn to... well... guess he'll get along just fine with out me."
Amber eyes narrowed dangerously and he leaned forward, the gun barrel touching his forehead. "Besides... I've been suicidal for a while. I don't fear dying at the hands of some cold b***h. What I fear... if far worse than anything you could ever do. So... kindly let me out of this car so I can get out of Ryuukaze's life and let you continue worshiping him as the god he thinks himself to be!"
Pissed... was too gentle a word for the pianist right now.
He felt betrayed.
After all, he hadn't done a damn thing to Ryuukaze to deserve this right now. And if he himself was going to be denied what he wanted in his heart of hearts... by a man who couldn't even think about someone else for a change... then why remain?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:05 pm
"Shut UP, you little b***h!" Tsubaki yelled, stomping her foot into the floorboard of the car. Oh how she wanted to strike the man, but she couldn't do such.
"This gun isn't holding bullets, it's loaded with sedative darts. A refined neurotoxin that is not fatal. One of these and you'd be unconscious for an hour, and you wouldn't have any use of your arms or legs for another three." she explained in an annoyed tone.
"I have no desire to harm or kill you. If I did such, then Minamoto-sama would see to it that I suffered ten times whatever I inflicted. You have no idea how much he loves you, Oumori-san. He spent hours, hours I tell you, begging my family to take this job...of protecting you. Everyone declined to pick up the offer. Even I declined. The way he begged, the way he cried and pleaded with me, even when I told him it would make things worse, even when I said I would do it but only for a ridiculous price. He would pay anything. He would do anything, go to any lengths over you. He acts the way he does because he just wants your attention. I understand that you are a damaged individual. I have read up on your history, heard what Minamoto-sama has had to say about you, and watched your behavior with my own eyes. What you don't seem to understand is that he is equally as damaged, just in a different fashion. He behaves like a child because he had nobody to guide him growing up. He had his whole family taken away from him at such a young age, and as tough as he tried to be, he never got over it. He craves attention and affection, though it isn't typical of him to seek it in such a desperate way. The pain he has suffered over the years has left him stilted, and emotionally warped. When he can't cope anymore, he acts foolishly, infantile even. It doesn't mean he doesn't love you or doesn't want you...its his way of begging for you to reach out to him. If you cared anything for him you would take his hand instead of selfishly pursuing your own damned path into oblivion. The both of you are selfish fools, from what I see."
Tsubaki's breathing was heavy as she finished her rant. This was the most ridiculous job she had ever taken. The money wasn't even worth this.
Seeing Ryuukaze happy, however...that was worth anything to her.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:18 pm

Naoko could see how badly Tsubaki wanted to hit him... and it made him smirk.
"Violence... force... that's all anyone ever uses, isn't it? Ryu said he loved me, but instead of trying to understand... he FORCED me into this kidnapping." he shook his head, blond bangs hanging in his eyes. "So he lost everything. It happens. When I met Ryu, he wasn't damaged. When he met me, I wasn't damaged. Or were we both hiding our true selves so damn deep down that it took THIS to bring it to the surface?"
The pianist unlocked the door and moved to get out of the car. "Fire your gun... paralyze me." he shot Tsubaki a murderous glare. "Wouldn't be the first time I couldn't get my body to do what I wanted. You think Ryu will spring at the chance to do me when I can't stop him?" a dark smirk appeared on Naoko's expression. "I'll lay there and take it. Because I won't have a choice. He's just going to replace the hell he tried to save me from, with a hell of his own anyway. Ne?"
Naoko slammed the car door before Tsubaki could react... but he didn't run. Instead, he walked casually down the street.
If Ryu wanted him that badly... he needed to do his own damn dirty work instead of sending a b***h to try and corral him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image

SHOU

Shou tired not to utterly lose his cool when Ryuukaze kissed him. How could he while his FAN BASE WAS WATCHING!? But Ryuukaze stepped over the line right then and there. Shou didn't even know Ryuukaze that well. Sure, he had listened to the violinist stomach when he heard the growl but did that mean that he had given him free option to kiss him? When did he give Ryuukaze that privilege?

Oh no, this wasn't about his personal space at all. This was about NAKO! Somehow in all of this, Shou had gotten used by Ryuukaze as some sort of TOOL against his other band mate in front of a horde of fans. He couldn't blame NAKO for getting up and walking away. Sure he had considered a few hours back having his own fun but Hamu-kun had put an end to that idea. However, thinking it....and Doing it...were TWO very different things.

So...Ryuukaze got his wish, and Shou...kissed him back like a friend but only for the fans' sake to save this MEDIA NIGHTMARE. Oh there would be a media storm about him for awhile saying he was Ryuukaze's lover. And that...in a way annoyed the man. His appearance was everything in the media. But he chose the fantasy the public would see! NOT Ryuukaze!

Then, he pulled away whispering to Ryuukaze while holding his chin keeping a smile on his face to mask his anger. The smile...that was for his fans., "I wonder if you even thought about me, or my personal space when you pressed upon my lips? Did you think about the media photographing us? Or was I a secondary notion in your attempt to punish someone else?? Hmm???"

He let go of Ryuukaze and shifted to his feet twirling around to the fans that still hung around as phone cameras flashed, "Ha...he's just practicing for the rest of you later." he laughed and played it off as if it was nothing serious to him at all. He'd tweet something silly about Ryuukaze being drunk later or out of his mind. Yes, he could spin it into good publicity as long as he worded everything just right. It was just...not what he wished to do with his time. But he'd have a talk with his violinist later. That was a certainty.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:20 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

As soon as Shou pulled away Ryu could feel the anger pour off of the man and right toward him. Even as upset as he was, Shou displayed nothing but the most beautiful, most elegant face to the masses, and for a moment, that was all Ryu could focus on.
"I...er....well..." he sputtered, wishing he could take the whole thing ******** ******** ******** ******** ********> he cursed over and over in his head. He cursed his own inability to think before he acted.
"But...you taste wonderful..."
No no no! Wrong thing to say! Dammit! Not what I meant!
"No no...I mean....oh kami-sama..."
Standing up, Ryu turned to look at Naoko, to apologize to the pianist....
And Naoko wasn't there.
What felt like a cold ball of iron formed itself solidly in the pit of the violinist's stomach and he promptly stumbled to the nearest trash can and proceeded to vomit profusely.

"Awww....pretty-san is getting sick!"
"Poor thing! He had too much to drink."
"Oh no! Will you come home with me, Mister? I can nurse you back to health!"
The calls came from the crowd. They thought he was drunk. They thought it...was cute?
Shou had strange fans, indeed. Perhaps this would work in his favor, after all.
Nevertheless, Ryu wiped his mouth with the back of his sleeve and headed to the restrooms.

"Naoko...NAOKO!" he yelled once in the bathroom. No answer. The only thing that spoke of Naoko having been here was the window, which had been opened all the way and left.
Ryu followed the only way he knew how. Climbing out the window, he took off in the only direction that made sense...toward the hospital.

"Naoko...Naoko please...please!" he called out as he ran through the alleyways, too frightened and panicked to even cry.
He realized he had done it, again. Made a fool of himself and everyone around him, managed to hurt Naoko, managed to do so much more harm than any good. Now Naoko was gone, again.
He wondered where Tsubaki was. Why hadn't she gotten Naoko? Why had she not called him?
"Naoko! I'm sorry! Naoko!!!"

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games