Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Camp Neko Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Yes, but it will need some work
  We will just have to see how it goes...
View Results

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:40 pm
she steped outside "yeah were safe for now"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:41 pm
Emi stood up trembling "exploring sounds fun"  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:42 pm
she turned to emi "yeh, Emi you want to ride with me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:44 pm
she shook her head "maybe i shouldnt go what if there are hunters still there  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

kaeden423

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:47 pm
"If there are, i will deal with them, Emi." He split in to several clones. "I will have them watch us. He spread his single wing and rose into the air. "There it is, Cant freaking miss it... its huge... Kinda looks like the size of a mini mall.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:49 pm
kember let out her big black wings and with one lap she flew into the air "you sure emi?"  

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

kaeden423

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:58 pm
"Im not leaving you here by yourself, Emi..." He landed and picked Emi up. "Come on Kember, Lets check that place out." He flew back into the air with Emi and flew towards the building.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:59 pm
she few next to him some of her fathers falling off as she moved around the trees  

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

kaeden423

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:21 am
Kaeden landed near the front of the building and looked for a door. "Ahh here it it!" He walks over to the door and tries to open it. "Damn, its locked..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:40 am
"isint that easy to solve?" an voice said from the middle of the woods, olivera steped out from dense vegetation with an cigaret he stole at his mouth "or you just cant picklock or ram the door in?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

kaeden423

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:03 pm
Kaeden set Emi down and turned to the new comer. "Well we aren't going to ram it down...we don't want to trash the place. And unless you can pick a lock, that wont work, cause i don't have that skill."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:22 pm
kember took out a bobby pen and bent it, it were it was sright. she then picked at the lock for a few seconds befor the door opened "got it"  

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

kaeden423

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:46 pm
"Oh ok then! Thanks Kember." Keaden opened the door and stepped in side. He found a light switch and flicked it. The lights came on with several thuds.
"Holy s**t...this place is massive! And filled with cool stuff...Is that a...tunnel tube play set (Like you would see at a chuck-e-cheese or McDondalds)... i feel like a 7 year old again..."

((This place is roughly the size of a mall with 3 floors. So use your imagination and fill its endless rooms with whatever you want.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:50 pm
((chuckey cheese is stupid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLGtuDZTk6o ))

she steped in "wow"  

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

kaeden423

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
((ahaha i know, i just like the tubes and stuff))

"This is ridiculous...What the hell else could they have here... I bet we could make this place into anything we want it to be...The ultimate getaway.."  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games