Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:58 pm
OrochimaruRocks121
rin-*smiles* thats good to hear

*he looked up at her and smiled slightly*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:58 pm
(ooc: Please bear this short out of character intermission as I apologize for my absence, and if I hindered the roleplay in anyway. I had family matters to attend to and was too busy for secondary amusements such as gaia...if someone could be so kind as to sum up what happenned since I left, I'll be more than willing creating a post to cover all that has happenned so my character isn't left behind.)  

SkyUltima

6,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:42 am
(Kitzu got hurt badly so currently he's in a wheelchair because of it and Rin is helping him. It's been a few days, Kaira took Naithko out for Dango's and is a white fox at the moment if you look back at page 74 it's the tenth post, the link is there. Kaira and the children, Rima and Kyo, are awake and Kaira offered to make breakfast while Kitzu and Rin are at the park. Charecters: Kitzu, Rin, Rima, Kyo, Mum, Dad and Kaira. Players in the same order: lil_emo_lover_7, OrochimaruRocks121, NekoLover1994 and Takashi Tenshi. ((People Naithko knows)) and that's about it I suppose...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:59 pm
Kyo pushed Rima off him and jumped out of bed, they got dressed and came out to Kaira smiling.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Rima)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Kyo ((The young boy)) )  

I amz a kittin

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:10 pm
Kaira laughed in her large fox form. She trotted down stairs to start making breakfast.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/173/2/0/Auddie_by_Anime_Fox.jpg  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:14 pm
Rima followed along behind her and Kyo jumped on her back laughing, she held him and ran along with Kaira.  

I amz a kittin

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:20 pm
Kaira giggled, going into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:35 pm
Rima out Kyo down and ran in ahead of Kaira, when she stopped she turned," Can I help?"  

I amz a kittin

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:39 pm
Kaira's ears perk up as she smiles, her tail wagging slightly. "Sure!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:36 pm
Rima grinned," Yay!" Kyo ran in," Me too!!" He tackled Rima and she backed into the wall laughing. She pushed him off her and they calmed down to help with the cooking.  

I amz a kittin

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:48 pm
~Skip to when they Finish. They made everyone's favorite food but guessed on Naithko's favorite.~
"Ta-da~!" Kaira says, giggling and shaking her fur clean of powder. "I'm getting good at making stuff while being a fox!" She giggles.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:32 pm
Rima laughed," Yeah!" She pocked her head out and looked around," No one is awake yet... hey! Kyo wanna wake up mom and dad?" Kyo grinned," Ya!" They ran up stairs and jumped on them," Wake up!!!" Kyo yelled. His dad looked up," We're up! Geez." He tickled Kyo before him and Rima ran back downstairs to Kaira," They're coming."  

I amz a kittin

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:23 am
She nods with a snicker. She had already set the table all nice for them. "Already did the setting up, go sit and eat." She smiled at them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:36 pm
Rima and Kyo sat down, their parents came down and saw the table," Kaira!" Her mom smiled," Thank you!" They sat down and Rima walked to Kaira," You coming?"  

I amz a kittin

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:45 pm
"Haha, you're welcome and I'm just going to watch... I made it for you guys, not me." She smiles, laying down somewhere she wouldn't be in the way in her large fox form.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games