Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:36 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
XD 5am? Eww~
Aww... .___. but at least you have a lot of the DIs~
^^
^^;; I find it hard to have a conversation with him. His 1-3 word replies don't leave you with much to say back. ^^;;;
@.@ ok i'm on my PC with the standard size screen and this is just crazy it's a different site with a screen like my lappy.
Yeah i know u.u he goes to work at 10pm and is back at 5am I think he just wanted to talk to me because how I left him u.u
xd not as much as before and i was about to have my fun with that >.> and then leah had her b-day u.u no fun for me just questing.
he goes everywhere @.@ i mean there is a reason why this boy is the #1 poster...i always thought the #1 poster would have more gold though -.- he's crazy to go on that quest with no real history in 03 questing.
I've been dealing with that lately~ I don't like the bigger screens very much. XP
O: Then don't leave him like that~
Aww~ ... Shopping sprees are way too much fun. ^^;;
I can't see him earning much gold per post if it's never given that resting time to restart. It must be 1-2g max. Well~ I suppose you have to start somewhere. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:22 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
XD 5am? Eww~
^^
^^;; I find it hard to have a conversation with him. His 1-3 word replies don't leave you with much to say back. ^^;;;
@.@ ok i'm on my PC with the standard size screen and this is just crazy it's a different site with a screen like my lappy.
Yeah i know u.u he goes to work at 10pm and is back at 5am I think he just wanted to talk to me because how I left him u.u
xd not as much as before and i was about to have my fun with that >.> and then leah had her b-day u.u no fun for me just questing.
he goes everywhere @.@ i mean there is a reason why this boy is the #1 poster...i always thought the #1 poster would have more gold though -.- he's crazy to go on that quest with no real history in 03 questing.
I've been dealing with that lately~ I don't like the bigger screens very much. XP
I can't see him earning much gold per post if it's never given that resting time to restart. It must be 1-2g max. Well~ I suppose you have to start somewhere. ^^

really? I like my nice big laptop screen.
fine... I won't! .remebers never to be polite again.
yeah they are u.u
i don't know that boy has caused soo much trouble for me..
i guess

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:36 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
XD 5am? Eww~
^^

yeah they are u.u
i guess
XD ^^ Our comp screens are bigger than our laptop screens... And the comp screens just makes everything feel too... open. XP
I guess not if he doesn't like it~
Heheh, sprees open up so many new outfit combos~ @.@
XD
Okay... I definitely spend way too much time on Gaia... I just attempted to distort my face into the "o:" face while talking to my brother. ...And not the emoticon, the text one. >.>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:11 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
XD 5am? Eww~
^^

yeah they are u.u
i guess
XD ^^ Our comp screens are bigger than our laptop screens... And the comp screens just makes everything feel too... open. XP
XD
Okay... I definitely spend way too much time on Gaia... I just attempted to distort my face into the "o:" face while talking to my brother. ...And not the emoticon, the text one. >.>

aww I know that is what i like. I can look at everything at once insead of looking at this small block @.@ i don't know it's good for media desighn
no it was the opposite he liked it too much.
yes they do T.T
hehehe that's not so bad XD

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:17 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

yeah they are u.u
i guess
XD

aww I know that is what i like. I can look at everything at once insead of looking at this small block @.@ i don't know it's good for media desighn
yes they do T.T
^^ I suppose it's good for other things, but... most of the time I'm on the computer for Gaia~ xD
Oh~ hmm... I guess it isn't good to be polite then~ yeah.
That's why I loved the last update of free items. <3 It let me play around with new items and not buy any. ^^;;;
XD I don't want to do that in public!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:38 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

yeah they are u.u
i guess
XD

yes they do T.T
^^ I suppose it's good for other things, but... most of the time I'm on the computer for Gaia~ xD
That's why I loved the last update of free items. <3 It let me play around with new items and not buy any. ^^;;;

[
oh well after you get more addicted to make related tasks so you are on the computer but not on gaia so your family don't think your soo bad when in the long run what ou are workin on is for gaia.
he never was one to make sence.
u.u yeah new items rock.
you would get some looks ^____^

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:49 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
XD

yes they do T.T

[
oh well after you get more addicted to make related tasks so you are on the computer but not on gaia so your family don't think your soo bad when in the long run what ou are workin on is for gaia.
u.u yeah new items rock.
XD <3 I do usually multitask with other things but~ eh, my family doesn't mind how much I'm on. I do plenty of oher things too. ^^
I see~ so is it always like opposite day? O:
<3 Mmhmm~
XD And a lot of people backing away~
.... I think I'm officially a poll whore. >.> Nift just clicked on about eight threads in a row that he'd already taken the poll on. D: ... I don't like that the thread links that you've already visited don't turn grey anymore. >.>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:28 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
XD

yes they do T.T

[
u.u yeah new items rock.
XD <3 I do usually multitask with other things but~ eh, my family doesn't mind how much I'm on. I do plenty of oher things too. ^^
<3 Mmhmm~
.... I think I'm officially a poll whore. >.> Nift just clicked on about eight threads in a row that he'd already taken the poll on. D: ... I don't like that the thread links that you've already visited don't turn grey anymore. >.>

yes that true... just a few minutes ago i was randomly sitting outside...my mom thought i was in my room.
XD kind of since i'm trying to get him into one of my dresses right now.
xd i don't know about backing away ^^
oh if you think that you are one from that your joking me... i am far form a poll whore and that happends to me.

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:34 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab

[
u.u yeah new items rock.
<3 Mmhmm~

yes that true... just a few minutes ago i was randomly sitting outside...my mom thought i was in my room.
oh if you think that you are one from that your joking me... i am far form a poll whore and that happends to me.
XD It's not nice to worry moms that way. o:
XD; Well~ um, good luck with that. ^___^
o.O So you'd walk towards someone who just made a face like that?
No, no... it's not my only reasoning but~ It's sad that we're the owners of this guild. <.< >.>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:51 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab

[
u.u yeah new items rock.
<3 Mmhmm~

No, no... it's not my only reasoning but~ It's sad that we're the owners of this guild. <.< >.>
shw was far from worried...there isn't much places i can go.
well it kind of worked ^^;; then we got off on my bad spelling.
XD I would to you because i would be like 'oh gaia face'
we are! Oh now is see watcha meaning yeah u.u if someone told me i would be in this situation a year ago i would point and laugh at them.

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:03 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

we are! Oh now is see watcha meaning yeah u.u if someone told me i would be in this situation a year ago i would point and laugh at them.
^^ My mom would be freaking out. XD
O: Well that's a never-ending topic. ;D xD
I wonder how many Gaians I could find that way~ XD
XD *thinks back* Yep, this time last year I was addicted to my online game~ I would've done the same.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:17 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

XD *thinks back* Yep, this time last year I was addicted to my online game~ I would've done the same.

@.@ i'm such a ditz today.
um really there is no where for me to go ^^;; and it's not like me to be away from my computer too long.
ouch. it is since he corrects it all the time.
just go out in the middle of a busy street conrner and do that face and see how much people come at you.
this time last year i was questing for a angelic scarf with leah. I have to celebrate my banning here soon u.u

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:30 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

um really there is no where for me to go ^^;; and it's not like me to be away from my computer too long.
just go out in the middle of a busy street conrner and do that face and see how much people come at you.
this time last year i was questing for a angelic scarf with leah. I have to celebrate my banning here soon u.u

n.n <3 *pat pat* I think O-Chan's hair color is gettin' to ya. o:
XD I guess I've been trained. She's always worried about the possibility of someone walking up and abducting us and stuff like that~
I... think I'll pass on that one.
Aww~ celebrate? o.O

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:19 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

XD I guess I've been trained. She's always worried about the possibility of someone walking up and abducting us and stuff like that~
Aww~ celebrate? o.O
oh no that's bad when someone elses hair is getting to you. And about hair mine was perfect today i had it down and it was cirly and...perfect ^^ too bad no one was around to see it u.u
oh ^^ well we live in no wherevill. someone has to be really crazy to try to steal me away ont he top of a mountain.
oh you know you want to XD in the back of your chained mind.
yes ^^ you must celerate the good and the bad times ^^

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:31 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

Aww~ celebrate? o.O
oh no that's bad when someone elses hair is getting to you. And about hair mine was perfect today i had it down and it was cirly and...perfect ^^ too bad no one was around to see it u.u
oh ^^ well we live in no wherevill. someone has to be really crazy to try to steal me away ont he top of a mountain.
oh you know you want to XD in the back of your chained mind.
yes ^^ you must celerate the good and the bad times ^^
Aww~ I hate when people miss good hair days. u.u
XD <.< >.> There are plenty of really crazy people out there. D:
No, no... there will be no standing on the street corners for me. XD
XD ^^

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games