Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

[OFF-TOPIC] Post here, earn gold!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:19 am
Atreadia Allaani
ferret658
Atreadia Allaani
ferret658
a few years ago, I dreamt that an earwig crawled across a hardwood floor with a spot light on it. Don't ask because I don't know...
I dreamed last night that I was flying. Woke up when I hit the floor... I need a shorter bed. Mine is too far up in the air.

Lol I remember when my parents' bed was huge. Then I grew up and it only comes up to my knees. ^^ And that bed of yours seems to be a safety hazard. May I suggest couch, or possibly removing the fram from said bed? lol
For my bed to be totally safe, I would have to do with something like they have in Japan or China... a sleeping mat on the floor (in traditional households that is). I am always falling out of bed, or the couch, or the recliner. I cannot sleep in one position. A few weeks ago I woke up half in the bed, and half under the bed.
Or just take the bed frame apart, and have the box spring and the mattress lying on the floor. A makeshift platform bed. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:44 pm
I am really sad right now. I just got word that my Great Uncle, who helped raise my dad, died this morning in Hawaii. They are having the funeral Saturday, and there is no way I can get there... I just want to cry right now.
crying  

Atreadia Allaani

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:37 pm
D: I definitely know that feeling. My brother's dad passed away about a year and a half ago, and I really wanted to go up and be with him for the funeral and provide some moral support, but I was in school and there was no way I could get up there. :< Go ahead and cry.

@Atreadia Allaani: I HATE SLEEPING ON FUTONS. I studied abroad in Japan and we stayed with my friend's grandparents, and we had to sleep on futons. After a month of that I really missed my bed. sweatdrop I had to stack two on top of each other just to get some cushioning. Though, it probably would have helped if the floor had been tatami. confused

LOOK GUYS I'M ALIVE 8D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:40 am
Fushigi na Butterfly
D: I definitely know that feeling. My brother's dad passed away about a year and a half ago, and I really wanted to go up and be with him for the funeral and provide some moral support, but I was in school and there was no way I could get up there. :< Go ahead and cry.

@Atreadia Allaani: I HATE SLEEPING ON FUTONS. I studied abroad in Japan and we stayed with my friend's grandparents, and we had to sleep on futons. After a month of that I really missed my bed. sweatdrop I had to stack two on top of each other just to get some cushioning. Though, it probably would have helped if the floor had been tatami. confused

LOOK GUYS I'M ALIVE 8D
Thank you.

Its hard when you have family scattered all over the place, and have to choose between wanting, and needing.

I know all about futons... I had to sleep on them during college due to the fact that my dorm room was too small for three people, three desks, and three dressers. We took out the beds and the mattresses and slept on futon matresses. It didn't curb my sleep walking, but it did make it easier to survive on three hours sleep.  

Atreadia Allaani

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:29 am
I like it when people comment me. However I hate it when people comment me saying I'm not a Christian because I make a simple correction to a poorly written analogy. I really hate it when people can't spell simple words like Pagan or Catholic in said comments. And I really hate when said person tries to tell me that Catholics are wrong. Who the hell does he think he is? God?!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:39 pm
Atreadia Allaani
I am really sad right now. I just got word that my Great Uncle, who helped raise my dad, died this morning in Hawaii. They are having the funeral Saturday, and there is no way I can get there... I just want to cry right now.
crying

My gramps died, too. His funeral is on Saturday...The one thing that keeps me from crying is that I know where he is. He's in the arms of God. ^^ That makes me happy.  

ferret658

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:40 pm
Is anyone else having problems with MSN? Or is it just me?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:51 pm
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden

Uh...I got disconnected from it and logged out. But it opened beack up and logged me right back in immediately. Problems like that?  

ferret658

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:12 pm
ferret658
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden

Uh...I got disconnected from it and logged out. But it opened beack up and logged me right back in immediately. Problems like that?
No. I can't log in period.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:34 am
Try double checking your password. And are you getting an error message?  

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:40 am
Fushigi na Butterfly
Try double checking your password. And are you getting an error message?
Yeah I'm getting an error message. It says that I have no connection which is weird because I can log into yahoo just fine. And my firewall is fine. o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:02 pm
Gah! I wish I actually got a Labor Day weekend guys. Theatre symposium, performance of Twelfth Night, rehearsals for Three Sisters, and sorority recruitment.  

freelance lover
Crew

Priestley

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:35 pm
freelance lover
Gah! I wish I actually got a Labor Day weekend guys. Theatre symposium, performance of Twelfth Night, rehearsals for Three Sisters, and sorority recruitment.

But look at how much you're achieving. It sounds great!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:24 pm
I am soooooo tired I want to sleep for three years. crying  

Atreadia Allaani

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:45 pm
Wait, Labor Day weekend? How did I not know there was a holiday coming up?  

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games