Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Yoghurt. Yes, it -was- inevitable.
The Yoghurt Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm insane, aren't I?
Yes. Yes you are.
38%
 38%  [ 19 ]
No, it's all right.
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
I have no opinion on the matter, I am just driven by the obsessive-compulsive desire to vote in every single poll there is.
36%
 36%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 49

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:41 pm
Invictus_88
whapcapn
tombrend
grits... HEH

Southern US, mostly.

My dad says YO-gurt (O as in throw) instead of yoh-GURT. It is rather irritating.

Oh dear. That's a bit...oh, no. that's just not on, now, is it?
[/distaste]

Actually, I quite agree.

I know this is only about uhm.. forty pages old but they're quite tasty with sugar and butter. I suggest you try it before you say it's disgusting because it's quite good. Looks better than hagis or whatever that scottish dish is. =P

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:10 am
ice_illusion
BlackRavenFeathers
Hehehehehehe.

But I don't see why the phobia of long words would have the Latin for horse at the start of it (well, it'ssomething to do with horse anyways, maybe Greek).
Neither can I.

But can you just imagine. The guy is told by the docter to sit down. He has some bad news. "I'm afraid you have Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia"
Guy "Arrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" and freaks out.
Then he sits on a pot of yoghurt just for the sake of it.

XD  

Ithaya

Ithaya

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:02 pm
My Dad just walked in the room eating a pot of yoghurt while I was reading ths. o.O  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:09 pm
I just realised it was my gaiaversary. Thought I would be letting down if I let the occasion pass without mentioning yoghurt. So:

Yoghurt is nice. xd

That was an anticlimax I'm sure. *puts in whitetext for good measure*  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Ithaya

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:16 pm
ice_illusion
I just realised it was my gaiaversary. Thought I would be letting down if I let the occasion pass without mentioning yoghurt. So:

Yoghurt is nice. xd

OMG! I missed mine! It was five days ago! Nooooo!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:01 pm
BlackRavenFeathers
ice_illusion

Yoghurt is nice. xd

OMG! I missed mine! It was five days ago! Nooooo!!!

Happy belated gaia-versary.  

Gaulia

Ithaya

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:13 pm
Thank you. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:33 am
Alas, people do not seem to need thier yoghurty goodness and have left this thread to rot. It is such a shame.

Lord Jagged

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:19 pm
Eew, just got an image of a green furry thread. Its hard to descibe.

Not even any white text!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:15 pm
Lord Jagged
Alas, people do not seem to need thier yoghurty goodness and have left this thread to rot. It is such a shame.

It has be called a dead thread before, chidlet.

It always comes back though.

Invictus_88
Captain

Ithaya

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:01 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:34 am
I have to say that I find some of the opinions you expressed in that piece a tad overly puritanical.
OMG for instance is just the most amazing acronym. Even better is H0MGZ0rz.
You seem to act as if "lol" being used for a space-filler is a bad thing. Personally, I regard it as a gift for, um, filling space.
Emoticons as an interesting one. I hate the automatic things that msn does for you, but emoticons made out of actual text are great. When I actually genuinely laugh at something I always use "xD". Other favourites include :3 ^^ :U D: and <3.
Having said that, I'm quite a fan of some automatic picture emoticons. Gaia has some good ones, personal favourite being gonk (on msn I usuall use D: or :U instead)
Other things I would mainly agree with you on, except for "rly". You've clearly never seen the picture of the owl with text underneath saying "O RLY?" The reply to which is, of course, "YA RLY". Which strictly then should be followed by "NO WAI!"  

Boolean Julian
Crew

Ithaya

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:46 am
whapcapn
I have to say that I find some of the opinions you expressed in that piece a tad overly puritanical.
OMG for instance is just the most amazing acronym. Even better is H0MGZ0rz.
You seem to act as if "lol" being used for a space-filler is a bad thing. Personally, I regard it as a gift for, um, filling space.
Emoticons as an interesting one. I hate the automatic things that msn does for you, but emoticons made out of actual text are great. When I actually genuinely laugh at something I always use "xD". Other favourites include :3 ^^ :U D: and <3.
Having said that, I'm quite a fan of some automatic picture emoticons. Gaia has some good ones, personal favourite being gonk (on msn I usuall use D: or :U instead)
Other things I would mainly agree with you on, except for "rly". You've clearly never seen the picture of the owl with text underneath saying "O RLY?" The reply to which is, of course, "YA RLY". Which strictly then should be followed by "NO WAI!"

I know. I was just rambling. I use OMG, I use text emoticons all the time (but like I said, it's just the flashing ones and 'hi's and stuff that I have a problem with. I also use ninja and ocasionally blaugh or whee .  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:01 pm
Invictus_88
Lord Jagged

It has be called a dead thread before, chidlet.

It always comes back though.

And each time, it has come back because someone said it was dead.  

Lord Jagged

Yoghurt. Yes, it -was- inevitable.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces