Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:11 pm

Mistpaw darted into camp, holding a big fat mouse in her mouth.
"I'm back, everyone!" she mewed happily. She then looked around, horror struck at the damage caused to the camp.
"W-what happened?" she asked herself, padding slowly over to the fresh-kill pile and dropping the mouse. She then realized it.
"Oh no! We've been driven out! What do I do, what do I do?" she murmured as she paced around the fresh-kill pile.
"I need to go find them." She picked up her fat mouse again and ran off to find everyone.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:14 pm

Honeyheart washed up onto the shore of snowclan territory. unconcious, but shivering, and not breathing properly.

((check out woodclans rp to find out why.))
((maybe he could help snowclan take there territory back?))
((BTW, someone should go warm him up QUICK. because he wont be able to help much from starclan.))

Sir naphalatha

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:29 pm

((No one is around anymore. If you want someone to reply, go to the territory for the driven out SnowClan cats forum.))
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:52 pm

(I have come to save the RP. We can continue this without the whole being driven out...or we can just wait until we're back to our territory ^.^)

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:03 am

Goldenpaw and Seedpaw bounded into camp. "It's great to be back, I've missed it so much." Goldenpaw mewed, joy bursting out of ever word she spoke.

"I just want to curl up into my nest, but it's probably to dusty to sleep in." Seedpaw added, chuckling slightly. Goldenpaw frowned, "Seedpaw, you know very well that you still have other duties before sleeping. That includes our Warrior ceremony, which we have to sit vigil after. So no sleeping until tomorrow mister."

Seedpaw let out an exhausted sigh, "Great, just what I need." Goldenpaw laughed, Seedpaw joined in. But not only were they laughing about what they had just said, but they were also just glad to be home.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:34 pm

"Now there, watch your paw over that root there." Bearclaw murmured as she was about to enter camp with Grayfrost, an elder, right beside her. "You young cats!" Grayfrost exclaimed. "Always think your so good. Well you should've seen me in my warrior days. I could ten foxes to death." Bearclaw purred in amusement, "I'm sure you could, Grayfrost. Now there you go, home. Do you want me to send some apprentices with bedding?" "Yes, yes, thet would be great."

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:47 pm

Crystalstar padded up to Bearclaw, "It is true, he could take ten foxes, just not by himself." She purred and sighed. "Its good to be home. Send a few apprentices to get moss and get hunting patrols out there. Tell them to stay near camp or up higher in the capes."

Crystalstar sighed, "I also want to go to the MoonTree. You will be in charge until I return. You need everyone here so I will be fine by myself." She bowed and walked out into the snow, glad to have it back under her paws.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:55 am

Drippingpaw looked around at all the cats.
(( sorry what happened me was gone....))

MeBored111

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:07 pm

She sighed and nodded, it was good to be home. She padded up to the nearest apprentices she could find, "Goldenpaw, Seedpaw, can you get some bedding for the elders? Think of it as your last apprentice duty."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:31 pm

Crystalstar walked over the MoonClan border and headed towards the Moon Tree. She stayed close to the edge of MoonClan, she wanted to avoid any trouble.

Finally she made it to the tall tree. She climbed up and into the hole. The crystals glowed as she entered. Settling down, she touched a crystal with her nose and she fell into a deep sleep.

~In StarClan~

Crystalstar woke, "Sandstripe? Snowstar?" She called her daughter and old leader. The two white cats appeared, their fur shining. "I need advice."

"We know," Sandstripe touched her mother's nose and licked her. "We've come to give it." She glanced at Snowstar.

(Prophecy time ^.^ only for SnowClan though...)

"Mist will thicken, Seed will grow, Golden will shine. Only together will peace survive in Snow." Snowstar spoke in an odd voice. The white leader touched Crystalstar's nose and vanished. Sandstripe did the same.

"Wait!" Crystalstar woke back in the Moon Tree. "What does that mean?" She asked softly.

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:06 am

((OOOOO! Yay! A new prophecy!))
((Should I send you the test thingy with the answers for becoming a warrior?))

Goldepaw and Seedpaw both nodded at the same time. Then turned and trotted out of camp side by side. Soon enough, they returned with a mouth-full of moss. They padded up to Bearclaw

"Is this enough?" Goldenpaw mumbled through the tiny space she had in her mouth.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:00 am

(Yes Goldenpaw)

The sun was about to set when Crystalstar entered SnowClan territory. She was still dazed, she couldn't figure it out. She wasn't ready to go back to camp, so she reared right and climbed.

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:21 pm

((I can figure that one out wink ))
((And I LOVE your siggy, Crystalstar))

Bearclaw nodded. "Perfect." She then padded off to gather warriors for a hunting patrol.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:43 am

(Thanks Bearclaw)

Crystalstar walked into camp with a plump rabbit. Bearclaw and a few other warriors were about to leave on a hunting patrol. Before they could go Crystalstar jumped onto the Snow Ledge and yowled. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Snow Ledge for a clan meeting." She waited patiently as her clan gathered. Seedpaw and Goldenpaw were in the front, excitement in their eyes.

"We have two new warriors," Crystalstar purred as her clan yowled with happiness. "I ask StarClan to look down on these two apprentices. They have trained hard to learn your warrior code." She jumped down in front of Seedpaw, "Seedpaw, from now on you will be known as Seednose." Crystalstar licked Seednose's head and the new warrior licked her leaders shoulder.

Crystalstar turned to Goldenpaw, "Goldenpaw, from now on you shall be know as Goldenrain." They did the same thing as Seedpaw and Crystalstar did.

"Seednose! Goldenrain!" The clan cheered. Crystalstar jumped up into her cave after congratulating them. She fell asleep listening to the clan congratulate the new warriors.

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:41 am

Bearclaw yowled along with the rest of her clan, "Seednose! Goldenrain!"
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games