Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:34 am

((sorry, a little God-moddage here...))
"Good. Beautiful!" the Hatter cried, speeding up the attacks. Tick was blocking every single one! They got up to real combat speed, and still none of the hits were reaching her.
"Amazing!" he cried joyously, stretching his arms to the sky. "Tick-Tock, I can hardly believe it, you blocked every single attack!" He wrapped her up in a big hug and twirled her around in the grass. He set her down and laughed. "Well, except that one. But that was so incredible! I've never seen anyone so coordinated! And don't think I was going easy on you, because by the end that was real fight speed." He planted a huge kiss on her cheek and exclaimed to the world, "By the Queen's knickers, I'm in love with a warrior princess!"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:51 pm

She stretched out in the sun , trying to stretch every muscle that she possinly could before relaxing again . "Good for you Hatter " she curled her toes and hung a leg off of the branch before going back to sleep

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:48 am

Upon hearing the proclamation, Nana couldn't help but laugh, even despite the present situation. "Excellent work, Tick-Tock!" she called.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:32 pm

Indya looked up at the position of the sun then leaned down a bit "Everyone, it's almost time for the ball to start, we should really be getting ready" She leapt down from the tree, naturally landing on her feet.

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:56 pm

((we can't do this without Tick and Jasper! how is this going to work?!))

"Really?" Nana said, looking at Jasper in confusion. "It's almost time? Oh, dear, how the time goes..."

The Hatter was a little confused as well, and also a bit disappointed. "I was hoping to have a little more time to train Tick-Tock," he said with a sigh. "But I suppose what must be done must be done. Very well." He looked up into the big spiderweb. "Miss Nera, our costumes are finished, yes?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:07 am

Miss Nera crawled down from her web, arms full of dresses and masks. "Yes, they are done. Just in the knick of time too." She said, bowing. "Oh, and Nana. I've started your wedding dress."
Tick-Tock wrapped her arms around The Hatter, grinning. "After that training, I feel better about going to the masquerade!" She said. Taking her dress from Miss Nera, she watched it, eyes wide in awe. The dresses skirt was checkered with black and gold squares. It was long sleeved and velvety with a golden trim and laced up the back like a corset. Her mask, were in the shape of two gears. She giggled. "It's perfect...Thank you!"

Miss Nera handed Nana her dress and mask, smiling. "There you are. Hope you like it."

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:27 am

Nana could barely contain her excitement as she gently took her dress and mask. "Thank you, Miss Nera," she said, giving a very deep bow. When she came back up, she gave her a huge grin. "I'm very excited about the wedding dress as well. Thank you so much."
She examined the gorgeous dress. It was midnight black, with a corset-style bodice and knee-length skirt, trimmed in black lace and sporting a flowing black train. "This is so beautiful," she said, feeling the soft material in awe. She took a look at her mask and couldn't help but smile. It was simple and gold, but with tiny, bright red stones dotting the entire outside rim. It reminded her so much of the Plains it was hardly bearable, but she absolutely loved it. "Jasper, isn't it beautiful?" she cried with delight. "Oh, Miss Nera, you're so wonderful!"

~~~

The Hatter smiled and held the dress up to Tick-Tock, then gasped in pretend shock. "Where did the warrior princess go?" he exclaimed. "This is an angel!" He laughed and returned the hug. "You must be careful, Tick-Tock," he said into her ear. "You're so beautiful to begin with, and wearing fancy clothes like that will make people think you really are a princess, and next thing I know I'll be getting ransom notes!"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:38 am

"Then it's always nice to know I'll have my knight in shining armor." Tick mumbled, holding The Hatter close.
Miss Nera nodded humbly. "You're welcome. The only outfit I have to do is...his." She hissed, nodding towards The Caterpillar who looked absolutely uninterested as he smoked his hookah.

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:44 am

"Well, the armor might not be shining, but I'll always be there for you," said the Hatter. "Tick-Tock, I would die for you."
~~~
Nana gave Miss Nera a sympathetic look. "Like I said before, I truly admire your still-standing dignity and sophistication," she said. "You've got a strong character, and it is certainly remarkable." She smiled, and looked down again at the dress in her hands. "I still can't believe how beautiful this is."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:12 am

"Please." The Caterpillar scoffed. "Everything Miss Nera makes is rubbish." Miss Nera rolled her many eyes. "You're just angry because I won't sleep with you." He laughed. "Darling, you're a Black Widow. I KNOW better than to sleep with YOU." She smiled, showing her venomous fangs.
"Hatter...." Miss Nera called, still grinning at Caterpillar. "Here's you costume."

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:32 am

"Dearest Caterpillar, how can you say such things?" Nana said, making a pouty face and folding her arms, taking care not to wrinkle the dress as she did so. "Miss Nera is the best of the best! If you're really so bitter, I'm sure Clairice would love to give you another pretty bonnet!"

The Hatter momentarily released Tick-Tock to retrieve his costume-- a very elegant thing, with a ruffled shirt, tight velvety jacket, and suit pants that he could tuck into his boots. ((think Lestat from the movie of Interview with the Vampire. ^-^ )) "Believe me, Kittypillar," he said, chuckling at Clairice's nickname for the sour old bug, "this is anything but rubbish. I've never seen a set of costumes as fine as these! Thank you a thousand times, Miss Nera."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:05 pm

Miss Nera nodded, smiling as she watched the sour expression Caterpillar gave The Hatter and Nana, shuddering, he did, at the thought of a bonnet.

Tick, very dramatically fell to the ground. "Oh, Hatter...your too handsome! I can barely hold myself up." She giggled to herself. Miss Nera watched them, smiling. "I didn't make the two of you tophats since, I believe you said you'd handle that." She said, speaking to The Hatter.

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:44 pm

"No, my darling!" the Hatter cried, making his eyes wide and terrified as he dove for her in slow motion, completely missing her frail form and instead rolling across the ground in a slapstick-esque somersault and landing spread-eagle on his back. "Ah, well, that failed miserably," he observed, staring up at the sky. "Tick, love? I do believe your knight in shining armor has died. However!" he added, raising a finger like a knowledgeable magician always does. "He can be revived by the kiss of a gorgeous, unbearably beautiful warrior princess who also happens to be a wonderful actress and dancer. Other than that, he is dead." He stuck his tongue out and made a dead face.
"Oh, and Miss Nera, of course I'm going to handle it," he said, lifting his head up for a moment. Then he dropped it back on the ground with a loud thunk. "After I'm done being dead of course."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:54 pm

Indya came out from where she had been hiding in her dress. Upon spotting her friends she smiled and shook her head "What comedians" However she felt a bit of sadness in her heart, she missed mimicry

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:44 pm

"Indya!" Nana cried with a big smile, giving the Cheshire girl a big hug. "Love, you look so wonderful! Here, let me try on mine!"
She ran behind the largest mushroom stalk she could find, making sure she was positioned so that the Caterpillar couldn't see her, and grabbed her Queen dress as well for extra cover against the creepy insect. A minute or so later she emerged, unable to contain her joy. "Oh, Miss Nera, it fits perfectly! I love it!" She laughed and ran over to Jasper, wrapping her arms around his neck and giving him a nice long kiss. "Sorry," she said with a sheepish smile when she finally released him. "I needed something with which to channel all my built-up excitement. Thank you for being so patient with me." She giggled and kissed him again.

The Hatter looked over at Indya and grinned. "I think you're right, dear, in your observations. Tick-Tock, I'm still waiting to be revived." And then he proceeded to be dead again.
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games