Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:10 am

It's kinda hard to miss someone dressed as a bush with such a horrible cockney accent. rolleyes
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:27 pm

Ingram is awesome, so shush now.

And I've finally got Batman for the PC.

Words fail to describe this game. It is just.. heart

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Syumerrt

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:16 pm

Well I only have to wait through October then Dragon Age: Origins comes out *begins to do this whole insanity thing....returns to normal* I cut my choices down to dwarven noble, dwarven commoner, city elf, or dalish elf....still a bit of a list.
Also waiting to try out Flashpoint Dragon Rising....and Brutal Legends.

For anyone wondering my Xbox Live username is orkb0yz, second o is a zero.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:46 pm

I'm still kinda iffy on the dragon age origins game..

GamerChik240

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:43 am

Finished Batman, a bit short and the Scarecrow levels were annoying with some exceptions but all in all a great game, I'm on and off looking for riddles, jabbermouths, those interview tapes and those awesome memoirs of grandfather Arkham.

As for other games.. Dunno what else to look out for. Brutal Legend sounds okay but it's not PC, no go for me.

Oh yeah, the DoW2 DLC is coming out soon.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:59 pm

Whats rong with you Batman is Awsome the Scarecrow levels were messed up beyond belief Ivy was a well thought out battle, Bane was good the other bulky minions were kinda annoying after a while. all of it was really well thought out. The riddles BTW circulate around the other inmates of Arkham i found the Akram things kinda borning. the interview tapes were WARPED my favorite is the first scarecrow interview tape. My one and only complaint was they spent alot of time building up Killer Croc with a very anti climatic battle but oh well. the gear is fun and I spent hours terrfying innocent... er not so innocent henchmen. So I think you've got some issues Brookman *shrug*

Empire total War DLC Warpath Play the native americans and TAKE OVER EUROPE!!! WHOO

Brutal Legends is AWSOME I recomend tryign the demo ASAP

hmmm other than that I'm waitign for WAy of the Samurai 3 the only game I've ever played with infinite replayabilty. and thundreds of Swords...

ratchet and Clank a Crack in time nuff said. I feel sorry it's not a multi-platform game but oh well really good action crazy guns belching frogcannon?!

Borderlands yeah

and thats just October Y_Y; I need more money

GamerChik240

Luxure de Sang

Chatty Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:49 am

Seems like Batman received a lot of decent reviews here as well. My bro and dad are trying to get me to play it but I just haven't had the time too - although I did see the Ivy battle and it wasn't bad.

Currently I'm playing knights in the nightmare and trying out little king's story for the wii.

I don't know how you have time for all that Gamerchik O_o
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:59 am

I like the goddamn Batman but personal criticism is yet again a big ******** taboo? What the ******** already?! It's all the same again eh? That an opinion only counts as long as it is the same as the rest of the ******** ******** this you d**k.

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:21 am

Now THIS is a good game, I highly recommend it for movie-game fans~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:38 am

We weren't even born back then! crying

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:46 pm

Lt. Brookman
I like the goddamn Batman but personal criticism is yet again a big ******** taboo? What the ******** already?! It's all the same again eh? That an opinion only counts as long as it is the same as the rest of the ******** ******** this you d**k.
Oh Mac, you know we're not like the sheeple and to speak up is to receive scorn and raised eyebrows for the rest of your life. Screw them.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:19 pm

Kaori Kapoigne
We weren't even born back then! crying
That makes me feel old... D;

But it's a timeless classic, there's eumulators and roms available so... People should give it a try. :B

Shinobi_8745

Syumerrt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:00 pm

Question to Gamerchick, so why are you iffy on Dragon Age Origins?
Anyways, yeah well Brutal Legends, some of the sound track is good to me, the world it takes place in looks awsome...and it is true, it sounds much more funny when words are bleeped out. Now then also waiting for Mass Effect 2, too bad the local Movie Gallery has stopped allowing people to preorder for a while...dang right when I was about to preorder Mass Effect 2 >.< Oh well I can buy it when it comes out, already about to check for the second prequal book to Dragon Age Origins this weekend, The Calling which will reveal more on the Grey Wardens, and Duncan.
Oh...and I plan on playing Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising this Tuesday....so time to start learning some strategies for this game from friends who played the first Operation Flashpoint.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:09 am

Got Left 4 Dead for the PC. It's an okay game plus it has a free extra campaign, which is a bit short sadly. So, how many people have it for the PC? Or have you all gone X360 on this one?

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Glorious Leader Luna

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:31 am

I have L4D on the PC never played it on-line yet in till November

I was playing Empire total war it seems that I am quite good at fighting the battles

I was the British with 113 men and three canons they were westphsomthings (porto-germans) with about 600 men

the battle lasted about 5mins with me losing 8 and the Germans losing 500

it was epic

Fear the shotgun canons shells shitty German Commander Fear them.
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games