Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:38 am

Kazu dropped to one knee as the poision slowly drained his enegy. He could see Lance's HiAndromon supporting Imperialdramon, and Lance protecting him in turn.

"Lance..." Kazu was speechless at Lance's act of kindness.
"I won't let you down! I'll show everyone that I'm nothing to scoff at!" Kazu struggled to his feet and screamed, becoming engulfed in a blue flame

D-I-G-I _ B-L-A-Z-E

"Digi-Blaze activate!" Kazu yelled as Imperialdramon was eungulfed by the same blue aura increasing his strength two-fold.

Imperialdramon continued his spin before breaking out and using his momentum and new-found aura to slash diagonally across HiAndromon.

"Splendour Blade!"

((Digi-Blaze time remaining: 10 minutes [1 minute= 1 post by Kazu]))
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:44 am

Lance nods slowly digivolving Hiandromon into Omnimon, '' Let's blow these machines up, Garuru Cannon! ''. Omnimon fires a beam of energy (which is not that powerful due to the damage they took already) towards each of the traps trying to destroy them while still protecting Kazu and Imperialdramon.

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

DTI TourneyProctor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:13 pm

Alter stood in the background as all the fighting progressed, he chuckled to himself as they fought amongst each other and then laughed even more as they had attempted to team up, making matters worse. "Time to go." Alter brandished his digivice and started to run in passed the Knights and the Spirits. "SIX, CROSS!! TO ARMS!!!" He pointed his digivice out towards their target.

Both Neodevimon and LordAngemon flew passed Alter and right towards HiAndromon. They both started to glow as they changed form, Neodevimon to Daemon and LordAngemon to MagnaAngemon.

Daemon sprouted wings and dived in on the machine digimon. "Chaos fire" The devil digimon stop, right behind of Imperialdramon and would release a dark fire attack right on the dragon digimon. He would do this with one hand and from the other hand he would release a dark vine like attack that would bind him, corrupting his data as well as adding on to the burn.

MagnaAngemon took a different approached. He would fly around the Hiandromon and then come up from behind and thrust his sword into the HiAndromon's back, using Daemon's actions as a cover in the form of a distraction. "I'm sorry friend, but this is for the greater good of all the digital world. EXCALIBUR!" The sword that was thrust into the machine digimon would rev with power and length as it dealt massive damage. He would then whisper words into the HiAndromon's ears as he casts a healing attack that would prevent HiAndromon from dying, "Thus is the will of the Angels... heaven's Heal"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:38 pm

((Ya guys lets fight the giant train and leave the giant monster alone I like this idea please continue.))
"You poor idiots the train is of no danger yet you all rush him I guess that will be your death wish." Zar smirked then snapped his fingers to release his digimon on their rampage.

DM went right after the biggest competition the granlocomon and any thing else fighting it. DM kicked granlocomon sending him off.

Shadramon went after the puppetmon as his wood wouldn't stand well against againist his fire. "DOUBLE FLARE SHOT!" Two fireballs came out of no where aimed at the giant puppetmon.

Zip looks around the area waiting for an opening to strike.

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:55 pm

"ChaosWarGreymon attack the HiAndromon," Christian bellowed as CWGreymon shot a huge fireball at HiAndromon. It struck noticing the cracks in the armor. "Again," Christian yelled smashing it's face with the Bull Whip. The face armor came off as well. (only a bit) CWGreymon used Hades Force completely destroying it's right arm, as it dodged the attack.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:58 pm

Omnimon fires a Garuru Cannon at Daemon, '' Go pick on somebody your own size! ''. Lance jumps and tries to punch Daemon with Onimon by his side dashing with his sword looking like they're about to joust Daemon.

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:02 pm

"Lance Kazu, keep the other tamers off me. I'll take down HiAndromon," Christian yelled as CWGreymon shot another Hades-force at HiAndromon. It struck, but did significant damage. "Damn it!"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:18 pm

Imperialdramon roared in pain as Daemon struck. Luckily he'd finished his attack on HiAndromon, but this was a whole new problem. He could feel something wrong with his data... It was getting to close to call.

Kazu dropped to the floor writhing in pain as Imperialdramon was struck.
"Gaaah! Damn it all!" He kneeled up and looked for the tamer responsible.

Ignoring the attacking digimon Imperialdramon spread his wings and dashed upwards to escape Daemon's range. He spun and turned to face HiAndromon. His chest cavity opened up to reveal a huge cannon.
"If my battle ends here then I will take down the gaurdian! Giga Crusher!" The aura surrounding Imperialdramon flared up as Kazu shouted encouragement.

"You can do it Imperialdramon!" He looked at the tamer who'd attacked Imperialdramon

"Hey y---" Kazu froze. Something about that person made the hairs on the back of his next stand u and goosebumps break out across his body.
"Who is this guy..." He murmered. Kazu shook his head and turned back to the battle
"Go Imperialdramon!!!" he yelled and his aura flared up.

Imperialdramon felt Kazu's energy and fired with all his strength. White spheres of Dark Matter pummelled the floor around HiAndromon and the MagnaAngemon attacking him. For the final shot Imperialdramon turned and fired at Daemon
"Leave us alone!"

((Digi-Blaze time remaining = 9 minutes))

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:53 pm

Dinotigermon is readying himself to attack, when he hears a pounding, and they're suddenly attacked by A large, birdlike digimon.
Dinotigermon tartled by the large leg coming in to kick them, jumps as highs as possible, and shouts down below to Kiro.
"Lookout!"
He takes a look, and it seems that all sides are attacked by huge digimon. he observes a holy Angel, and also a demon lord also in attendance.
"W-why!? Why are they attacking like this? Can't they see that digimon fighting like this is wrong, and what about those kids who are poisoned? What about Alex?"
Dinotigermon uses the force of his jump to angle himself above Hiandromon. A laser hits him directly in the stomach, but he ignores the pain.
"If this goes on people will die! I won't allow that! I'm sorry Hiandromon, but if it's going to stop this mess... I'll strike you down with everything I have..."
As he descends upon Hiandromon, all he can think about is Alex. The kid who came in here thinking it was all a game, and now that same kid's life is on the line along with many others, and these fools just fight each other for no reason. All over a digimemory!?
"I don't who gets the d***ed digimemory! Highland fang! Hrrooaarr!!!"
Dinotigermon extends both of his front claws to slash right at Hiandromon's head.
This is it, the poison inside of Dinotigermon threatens to overwhelm him as his body shuts down mid-fall. Dinotigermon can no longer fight it, and hopes this attack will end the violence. He has already started to de-digivolve back into Terriermon,enveloped in yellow light, but holds the transformation until he's sure his final attack makes it.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:16 pm

((level dude wow isnt all that digivolving gonna strain omnimon i mean im pretty sure it would but thats just me))

ZarAburame

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:31 pm

User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(The ********? Zar....come on now....)

Titanus took a big hit from the DM. "s**t...looks like that red beast is trying to take me down!!!" Kiro turned Titanus back to his normal plan. Kiro noticed that the poison has taken full effect on the RK. Kiro pulled out the microphone and aadjusted the volume so everyone can here him. "ATTENTION ALL RK!!! PLEASE GET INSIDE TITANUS SO YOU CAN BE TAKEN BACK TO YOUR BASE SO YOU CAN BE TREATED!!!" Kiro also noticing that he doesn't know where the base is...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:41 pm

Lance looks at Kiro, '' No thanks I stay by my allies through thick and thin. ''. Lance falls down with Omnimon from trying to jump, but not making it by a few inches. '' I guess this is good bye my friend. ''.

'' I guess our time is up. ''.

'' Well we could always win if we try. ''.

Omnimon nods.

'' Ok then, DNA Charge, (I'm gonna say Burst Mode, but really he is just changing parts) Burst Mode! ''. Omnimon is enveloped by a light and comes out with new arms, the head of Z'dgarurumon and Victorygreymon, '' Go Z'd Cannon! ''. Omnimon raises his cannon with his last bit of strength and fires a beam towards Hiandromon.
(I'm gonna ask Pummel if I can do this, I should because mine was made up of Victorygreymon and Z'dgarurumon, but i'll go make sure. If I can't do this i'll edit my post)

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:51 pm

Marcus catches Chris as he falls back and then whistles for Destin. Once the dog came back to him, Marcus took Chris and got on top of the dog. He took note of how everything was going crazy. "Woah! This place is going to blow!" right as he was about to leave, he realized that Alter was finally fighting and now attention was being turned on him. "Sorry Chris, but it may be a while before things become as they once were." He stops Destin and then jumps off. He leaves Chris is a corner where he would be safe. "Come on Destin, we've got a memory to acquire." Marcus clenched his fist, igniting his digisoul once more.

M_A_T_R_I_X_
E_V_O_L_U_T_I_O_NUser Image

"MATRIX EVOLUTION!!!!" Marcus and Destin combined forces and became MirageGaogamon with the same red and green color that was present in Marcus's digisoul.

"MIRAGEGAOGAMON BURST MODE!!!" The wolf knight digimon called upon his lunar mace and then charged in to assist Daemon. He first whipped it around to strike Omnimon. "FULL MOON METEOR IMPACT!!!" The spiked ball would fly towards and strike Omnimon's cannon as it was releasing it attack, knocking it away from HiAndromon.

Justimon stopped attacking the Granlocomon and focused his attention on the Hiandromon. He felt a kinship with the machine since they both had ties to a slightly humanoid existence. He wished to aid HiAndromon, but knew that he was their target... Until he saw the Imperialdramon attacking. "OI!!!! LEAVE HIM BE!!! BLITZ ARM!!!" Still in it's cannon form, Justimon charged up and large blast of electricity and fired it at the Imperialdramon.

Chaospiedmon had now switched to a more evasive style as he was now having to focus on dodging the crazed machines. He would fire a round of Ending Snipes at a few of the sources, causing them to explode. "This is getting a little crazed... I LOVE IT!!" He cried, flinging a few knives at more machines.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:07 am

Suddenly, the building began to slowly fall apart. HiAndromon revealed the memory and threw it to the corner farthest from the exit, "Want this? Go fetch!" He smirked knowing that this would definately test the bravery of these people. He ran out of the factory quickly, making it out before the building collapsed. Outside he left a bottle and syringe labeled with the word antidote. Kirashimu knew the risk was not work hit he and his digimon left the factory and picked up the bottle of antidote. Maybe he could use this for bargaining? Or he could just be nice and give it to them, since it would be of no use bargaining with the spirits if they got the memory. Now it was everyone's choice, risk their lives for the memory, or come out safe.

[Anyone who risks it, read this. Spirits who want to risk it for the memory must roll 20 20 sided dice. Royal Knights must roll 19 20 sided dice, due to the poison. Whoever gets the highest number will be the first to get there and will win the memory for their team. Anyone who rolls below 190 will get injured, affecting them in the next section.]

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Kazu Matsumoto rolled 19 20-sided dice: 19, 11, 13, 1, 9, 4, 4, 1, 12, 9, 16, 6, 14, 20, 8, 12, 17, 7, 17 Total: 200 (19-380)

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:19 am

"The memory!" Kazu struggled to his feet and made a dash through the collapsing building towards the Memory. Imperialdramon gasped as Justimon pummelled him.

"Game...Over..." he said reverting to Veemon and collapsing on the floor totally unable to move.

"Veemon! Gah get in the digivice!" Kazu held his digivice out and pulled Veemon inside it. Now he'd be safe.

"Kiro! Take Alex outside! Lance! You and me go for the Memory!" Kazu yelled pounding his was across the factory floor.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games