Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:56 am

"Well I was trying to get to a friend of mine named Charie." Mouse said.
"Yeah we scared her and then lost her" Monodramon said.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:45 am

Matt looked at gummymon as its eyes grew huge and as he started to glow green with matt's digivice going haywire "gummymon?" matt back away slowly as his digivice kept beeping "GUMMYMON WARP DIGIVOLVE TO ..... RAPIDMON" Rapidmon land on the ground now taller then matt he just looked at the digimon in amazement "I guess you really where going to digivolve" matt got out his phone and texted rebecca about what happened to gummymon and to meet him somewhere in network city. After matt closed his phone put it away then cleaned up his mess and left his bags there since he was staying here the night matt grabbed onto rapidmon back cannon and stared at the ground and rapidmon flew around network city

i3 tails Yagura

akles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:47 am

"Hmm.. charie, charie, charie." He repeated to himself. "Never heard of her dude, but I'll help you look for her, where did you see her last?" He asked.
Gabumon saluted,"We're at your service dude." They both chuckled at the joke.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:09 pm

Rachel and Hawkmon sat at the top of a building their legs dangling down. "What to do today.." She contemplated. The sun moved over the horizon as they both leaned back trying to think of something to do.

Welcometodajungle

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:29 pm

Rapidmon landed on the building with matt on his back then looked at matt "Awesome now I can finally attack" Matt climb off rapidmon's back as rapidmon shot missles in the sky the explode them with other ones "rebecca texted us" matt read the text and sighed and texted back "fine but I only have two hours WHAT THE RAPIDMON" Matt sent the text then ran over to rapidmon who just blew up a missle right near them "You might be taller but your still trouble some gummymon" matt sighed and climb back onto rapidmon's back as they flew off towards drive city

(exit network city and enter drive city)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:43 pm

Devin calmly walked outside with Pyros following as they we're followed by a group of various champion level digimon and a digitamamon came after them"thank you for agreeing on a settling this out "Devin said as his digivice began to glow "Now I want my pay now""AGUMON DOUBLE WARP DIGIVOLVE TO............WARGREYMON"Pyros was now a wargreymon twice the size of Devin and leaned closer to the digitamamon"nevermind I'm just going to put it on Saren's tab"the group besides Devin and Pyros went back inside "Perfect timing "

Tokokizora

Quotable Conversationalist

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:48 pm

((link I be back in time for the meeting I promise ))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:55 pm

((ok))

Tokokizora

Quotable Conversationalist

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:43 pm

"Well I think I saw her last somewhere in the dark sea but then she came back here" Mouse said as Monodramon thought about he saw Unimon last.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:03 pm

After a while they had reached the marketplace. At the marketplace they saw tamers and their digimon. "What do you wanna get?", Aria asked Nyaromon.

"I don't know. what do they have?", asked Nyaromon.

"Let's check.", said Aria, while walking up to one of the set up stores.

oMidnight

akles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:28 pm

Akles put his hand on Mouse's shoulder,"Dude she's probably still there, its very dangerous there though. I can lead you back, but we'll have to board." He pointed to his skateboard,"Just go rent one from that conveniantly placed stall."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:37 pm

"Okay" Mouse walked over to the stall and rented two boards and gave one to Monodramon. "Okay let's go" Mouse said as he and Monodramon got onto their board.

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

akles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:48 pm

{Exit to dark sea}
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:55 pm

[Exit's to dark sea]

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:30 pm

Rapidmon arrived with matt to network city and found out the hotel manger had moved matt into a suite that he could stay at no charge rapidmon just walked in and placed then tucked matt into the bed cause he had passout again on the ride back here all rapidmon did was become gummymon again and cuddled in with matt but didn't fall asleep just encase rebecca texted him back or devin found them
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games