Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:46 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: SilverShieldwolf
Participating Soquili: Mahina
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?: "I will be able to dance and play in the rain! Have you ever ran through those water puddles, the wind in your mane and wings?"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: "Well silly that is easy. Speed. It takes away the stamina faster than any of the others."

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.: Flicks her tail, "Well, I haven't faced a problem like that yet."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:48 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kareswynn
Participating Soquili: Deanneth Chamberland
Link to Teepee: [x]

Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?: "Rain isn't so bad, especially now that it's spring and things are starting to warm up. What you really have to look out for is the mud! I'm just a foal and it's easy for my skinny legs to get sucked down in the sticky muck that you find when it rains so much. When you get stuck like that, you can't rely on strength to get out, you have to work slowly and steadily... It will take all of my stamina to get out of such a sticky situation!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: "Everyone says that speed and strength are the opposites of stamina, but I think they all go hand in hand. The attribute that I think is the least like stamina is courage. Stamina, strength, speed, intelligence, even luck... these are all things that you're born with. Sure you can work to increase them, but there will always be a limit to how fast, smart, and strong you are, how long you can go at something and even how lucky you are. Courage. Courage is a choice. Courage is limitless."

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.: "I'm pretty young, so I don't have very many stories yet, but my brother Gideon tests my stamina sometimes. You see, he isn't always Gideon, sometimes he's someone else, someone called Garence. My sister daydreams all the time; sometimes it's like she's not really there. It takes a lot of stamina and perseverance to keep up with them."  

Kareswynn

8,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:14 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Ishtanballa
Participating Soquili: Enitan
Link to Teepee: Here

Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?:
"Well I like to make my rounds, watch for Queebs and talk to trees I might be neglecting. But the rain makes the ground all mushy and soft, so I guess it'll keep me going through all of that mess?"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?:
"Uhm..." He trails off while looking uncertain, "Luck? It's got nothing to do with one's physical body at all. It's all up to the fates that watch over us."

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.:
"Well one time, as a foal, one of my dads wanted me to meet his sister and mom. But it was really windy. I almost got blown away!" Nods for emphasis. "But it meant a lot to Dad, so I kept going."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:51 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: one over three
Participating Soquili: Dante
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11207059

Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?: The spring rains have brought with them great changes in my life. I'm sure I'll need all my stamina just to stay on my feet.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: Intelligence, I suppose. Sometimes I wonder if it's not also the one thing I lack.

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.: Sounds to me as if you're talking about my current life. It's shameful and I would prefer not to talk about it but let me just say that I've been stripped of something I never thought I could loose. I've never faced days so dark as these and I'm still not sure I'll make it through.  

one over three

Feline Cat

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:51 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:Zakiax
Participating Soquili:Lilith
Link to Teepee:x

Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?: It will help to explore new things. Even though rain doesn't bother me some times walking for hours in it does were one out. Stamina is needed to explore the unknown.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: I would have to say Luck. Stamina is not at all like luck. There are just something you get lucky on and others you don't. Stamina is something which must be worked for unlike Luck.

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.:Psh...Like giving up is ever an option for a skilled explorer such as myself. Even if there is worse on the way I will never give up for its the thrill of what is to come which seems to keep me going.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:46 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Jezbel
Participating Soquili: Rune
Link to Teepee: [x]

Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?: He scoffed "Obviously as I journey to find Merry I'll need all the stamina I can get as she much have chosen a hard to reach place to hide.."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: "What a ridiculous question! If you really need an answer I suppose I'll say Luck.... though I could use both right about now.."

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.: Raising an eyebrow he growled "How about right now? I've been journeying for months now trying to bring Merry back home. I've wronged her greatly and I need to make things right again... plus it will help get Blessed off my back about everything I do wrong.."  

Jezbel

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:14 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Bardess Ookami
Participating Soquili: Jahyk
Link to Teepee: Home sweet Home

Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?: "Patience is a virtue, all good things come to those who wait for them. Stamina is the stat that helps most with waiting, standing strong for as long as it takes. Hopefully stamina will help me wait until I can convince the fair Frost to allow me to court her. I know that I am not as good as she deserves, but with patience, and stamina, perhaps she will allow me to court her anyway."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: "Speed. Stamina is for waiting, speed is for fleeing."

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.: "I did not know that it was her I was waiting for, but I knew that I was to go there and....to.... wait. And as always, my intuition was right. I waited for two weeks, in the same place. I waited through rain, and through snow, and then my angel, the amazing Frost dug me from the snow. Seeing her then, I knew. She was who I had been waiting for. I would wait forever for her, and she is the kind of mare who would come to me, so that I did not suffer. She is a snow flake, a fairy of ice, a beauty of powdery white blue."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:18 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Thamin
Participating Soquili: Azzan
Link to Teepee: Link

Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?: Azzan attempts to focus his colorless eyes as the question is asked; attempts to understand. It seems almost as if a language he does not understand is being spoken; then, suddenly and without cause his eyes snap to a focus. "Rains..." He sais in a raspy voice, as if he hadnt used it in quite some time. "Prey hides from the rains, harder to find and catch; use stamina to withstand the rains, bare through them, and the prey comes out to play. Enough stamina and you can stand to flush the prey from their little hidey holes..." He mumbled with a grin.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: Azzan is quiet for a moment, as if off in his own little world. "Luck; it requires no sustained or strained use. It is uncontrolled, simply a chance."

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.: "Azzan..." He said, speaking of himself. "Has never held out for another... Only for himself... Only when leaving his family behind..." A sad look comes across his face before becoming distant and cold once more.  

Thamin

Lonely Member

Aqua Drageen

Dapper Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:47 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Aqua Drageen
Participating Soquili: Selkirk Ross
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14452221

Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?: I suppose it does get rather rainy this time of year, doesn't it? Truth be known, I don't usually notice the rain, unless I decide to lie down and watch. It's very peaceful, even when the wind picks up. Perhaps it comes with the thick skin? Or I'm a little oblivious, haha.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: Sometimes I think it's intelligence. I know I look back at times where I stubbornly withstood some torrential situation - weather or otherwise -- that it would have been better to leave or... do something. It's never so clear at the time, though. While I certainly think stamina is important, well, it reminds me of the saying "work smart, not hard."

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.: That sounds like a wonderful sentiment, but, unfortunately, I have not experienced such a thing... Yes, I do think unfortunately is the right word. To care that much for someone -- and hopefully know they felt the same -- would be wonderful. I do have a dear friend from my homeland, but... I doubt she needs nor misses me in such a way.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:58 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: tefla
Participating Soquili: Echo's Song

Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?: Stamina will help me to withstand the toll that constant rain might take on a body. Even rainfall can be deadly in the sense that you can get flash floods or to a lesser degree ... sickness.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: The stat that is most unlike stamina would have to be intelligence. Courage, Strength and speed all play together well with stamina but intelligence and to a lesser degree luck don't connect well with each other as they have nothing really in common.

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.: I believe during the past winter I've felt the need to draw on my stamina more than anything. It wasn't easy carrying foals and having to find enough willpower to keep foraging to eat for four. I had help of course but there is only so much that a mate can provide for you.  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Kettyn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:19 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kettyn
Participating Soquili: Relic
Link to Teepee: Here

Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?: The rain doesn't bother me although it makes it hard to track potential victims sometimes. I guess stamina helps me in keeping up my endurance levels during these tough times.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: Luck shouldn't have a lot of common with stamina. It just doesn't seem to tie into anything.

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.: Tracking victims takes a lot out of a Soquili. I think there have been times that I've felt that I've wasted too much energy during my expeditions but then I'll find another surge of energy to get the job done.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:56 pm
Owner's Name: Divena and DivenasMom
Participating Soquili: Denji Haru Li
Link to Teepee:

Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?: "By enabling me to help the lovely mares over puddles of course, can't have their hooves getting wet."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: "Strength, since it takes stamina to build up strength."

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.: "Never more so than when I'm wooing a particularly lovely mare who simply isn't having it."

I cannot (and will not) award bonus stats if you do not provide a link to your teepee.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:41 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nyx Queen of Darkness & Cheshirekttty
Participating Soquili: Arden

Rainy as April is, it must take some stamina to withstand the spring rains. How will your stamina help you this month?: I think that it will renew me as it does the grass, that my stamina will help me to withstand what will make me flourish later.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Stamina?: Strength. It can come in short bursts, but is never guaranteed long.

Tell about a time you needed to hold out for another, to draw on your reserves to keep going even when part of you wanted nothing more than to turn in or give up.: The night, I saved Acacia. So long ago...I ran, ran to find him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:01 pm
Bonus Questions for April are Now Closed!

Bonus questions for May will open once all stats have been updated.

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:16 pm
Bonus Questions for May are Now Open!

Bonus stats for April have been added!

And everyone thank Talullah Kaimi for this month's final question.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games