Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
~~ Elite Member Club ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:40 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
^_^ Ooh neat!, what ya goin to london for?
Well, I've never been there properly and my friend thinks it's about tim eI go, we're haveing a manga splurge and we're checking out Camden for all it's gothic glory blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:45 pm
Cool. I wish i could go somewhere other than here, i never get to leave this place. Cept in the summer, i go down to missouri for 'summer fun' against my will.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:48 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
Cool. I wish i could go somewhere other than here, i never get to leave this place. Cept in the summer, i go down to missouri for 'summer fun' against my will.
eek epp...sounds like organised fun....never ever fun if it's been meticulously planned right down to when people laugh....*shudders*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:51 pm
I mostly dont like it because most of the activities involve being outside....in the sunlight. *Twitch* That evil yellow orb has been tryin to kill me for years now, infact i think that it's the reason i have to wear glasses, DAMN YOU SUN!.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:54 pm
Mwahahahaaa it's when it comes to the sun that I love England, brilliant for keeping out of the sun...not too good if you hate rain....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:56 pm
I LOVE RAIN! I wish it rained all the time. Or snow, snow is good too.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:59 pm
It rained here today (surprise surprise) and I mean RAINED, torrential downpour blaugh it was fun 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:00 pm
You so lucky, i hardly ever get rain here. crying Can i go live w/you? lol  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:04 pm
*laughs* sure! You'll probably get attacked by fan girls for having an American accent though, but if you like English accents you'll love it (slight note on English accents: there are LOADS of them, in every city you go to there is a new one and some are really really hard to understand eg. Birmingham (Brummie), Newcastle/Gateshead (Geordie) and Liverpool..well around about there (Scouse) to name a few...)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:08 pm
I dont know what all the different accents sound like...i need to get out more lol. But having fangirls would be awesome, considering its the exact opposite here...ppl ignore me.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:13 pm
>.< poor Ko-chan, where I live if you have a strange accent you get loads of interest and the enevitable "say something"......whenever that happens it has the exact same effect, everyone looses the power of speech (happened to me when I moved here) sweatdrop

Hmmmm the accents are all pretty annoying, also, almost no Americans can to an English accent (Johnny Depp is a rare excaption) for a good example of a bad impersonation listen to the English version of Hellsing, in particular Seras; it's seriously bad - a cross between (bad) Cockney, posh London and Australian......  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:16 pm
Hmm, so where exactly do you live anyways?  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:21 pm
East Midlands; in the middle to the east blaugh it's a convenient valley so all the pollution settles here stare  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:24 pm
Heh, that sucks. So do you live in a city or out in the country?  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:27 pm
Country for me, in quite a big village  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items