Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 745 746 747 748 749 750 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:34 pm
yeah, I've been jumping around the guild forums lookin at past threads and stuff...
and shouting random stuff in the spambox...
yeah...boredom... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:36 pm
yeah it happens in here. I see you won the bid for the shirt for your avi, congrats.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:45 pm
Dr_lecter1988
yeah it happens in here. I see you won the bid for the shirt for your avi, congrats.

lol, actually, I got outbid, and the price elevated to the store price, so I just went and bought it xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:47 pm
ah, well congrats on getting it anyways.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:49 pm
Dr_lecter1988
ah, well congrats on getting it anyways.

*Appears in miniature form atop the Doctor's head, shimmering gossamer sprite wings fold behind his back*

Hello  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:50 pm
*changes into his really really old avi outfit. and then looks up.* oh, hey ascher, hows it going?  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:56 pm
*Fans out his wings and stretches slightly*

I am well, and yourself?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:58 pm
i'm fine, with the slight exception of a tiny version of you on my head *Picks ascher up nicely and sets him down on the coffee table.* actually i have a funny story, this morning in my sleepy stupor i agreed to take a girl i don't know to a junior prom of a highschool i didn';t go to, all as a favor to the mom of the seven month old i babysit, its her husbands little sister.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:02 pm
Dr_lecter1988
i'm fine, with the slight exception of a tiny version of you on my head *Picks ascher up nicely and sets him down on the coffee table.* actually i have a funny story, this morning in my sleepy stupor i agreed to take a girl i don't know to a junior prom of a highschool i didn';t go to, all as a favor to the mom of the seven month old i babysit, its her husbands little sister.

*blink* wow, that just made my head hurt... neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:04 pm
*cuddles Ascher* how do you like your chocolates? heart whee  

Kitsoru

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:04 pm
i'm sorry for making your head hurt. imagine how that made me feel at 8;30 this morning when that was what i was asked to do right after the phone woke me up?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:05 pm
Dr_lecter1988

*tries to make sense of what you said as the evil lysdexia kicks in*

*reads slowly so he doesn't mess up on the meaning anywhere*

I hate being slightly dyslexic, I had to read that 4 times before it made sense to me.

*Crosses his legs as he sits on the coffe table*

So she's the little sister, of the husband, of the woman you babysit for yes?

Well that's interesting. Gonna go through with it?  

Ascher

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:06 pm
yeah, thats right i suppose i could have said its the aunt of the baby i babysit.

i suppose i have to, and if shes cute it's a plus, if she's cute and smart its a bonus. *Shrugs* it's the day after my 18th birthday though *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:10 pm
Ah, well good luck on the cute+smart

AS per-...

birthday... birtday?!!?

OH CRAP I totally forgot *clutches head and screams*  

Ascher

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:11 pm
My birthday is in 20-21ish days  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 745 746 747 748 749 750 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games