Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 741 742 743 744 745 746 ... 961 962 963 964 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:08 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Nice Mermaid Anya in Paris human girl clothing

Thanks=) does Anya have brown eyes too? no, she has teal colored eyes

okay. what is new this afternoon? I hope to finish packing for Early Spring Break. As for Wild & Crazy Kids Q2 2024, that's going to be a 2-Part Game Lab Game

on the phone, and ok sounds good =) finished my call, happy packing

I will see when I can say hello on GoGaia and I finished packing, queenie. Oh and BTW. My trip may last from 3-2 to 3-5, 3-6 or 3-7 depending on weather so I'll update the away section.

Ok sounds good =) well bye smile

Good Night, queenie. Take your time with the Avatar Cosplay Gallery.
If you like, I may make an Avatar cosplay Gallery for The Sphinxy, Kanna, Ultrabord if its okay with them

If you wish Crys, but I'd ask them first =) ^.^ as some do not like using cosplay avis ^^ I know i do biggrin

Take care then *hugs* and have fun on your trip =) you're so lucky *smiles*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:56 pm
https://9anime.pe/watch/the-rising-of-the-shield-hero-2nd-season-15570?ep=92182

one more episode 13, to go season 2, =)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:31 am
Queentintin

crying

Hello.... I got on the old laptop and set up the AC600 while its connection is slow, queenie. Its due to being an older WFC Connection combined with the old laptop's age.

*Static* I will try to reply if I can but there's too much interference on the old laptop, I can't make a clear signal and connection.

*Update*
I tried the AC600 WFC and based what I witnessed on the old Laptop, it makes no difference. As its DL/UL (Download/Upload) measures at 28/32 while internally it measures at the 30Mbps mark. So the WFC AC600 test was dead even on par with the old laptop.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:40 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Hello.... I got on the old laptop and set up the AC600 while its connection is slow, queenie. Its due to being an older WFC Connection combined with the old laptop's age.

*Static* I will try to reply if I can but there's too much interference on the old laptop, I can't make a clear signal and connection.

*Update*
I tried the AC600 WFC and based what I witnessed on the old Laptop, it makes no difference. As its DL/UL (Download/Upload) measures at 28/32 while internally it measures at the 30Mbps mark. So the WFC AC600 test was dead even on par with the old laptop.

No problem^.^ have fun xd

and please don't worry about me =)

going to let you be from now on ok =)

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:10 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Update*

That's no problem. Like I said, I need to have a clear signal transmission on a laptop which is hard to do on an old 8GB Ram and in this case, since I tried a 6GB Ram Laptop, that didn't work either.

Worse still, 6GB Ram Laptops and PC are very slow next to 8GB Laptops and PCs.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:18 am
Queentintin

Nice Princess Elsa on a chocobo avatar. The Full human princess of Arendelle looks very happy and the chocobo likes her  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:18 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Update*

That's no problem. Like I said, I need to have a clear signal transmission on a laptop which is hard to do on an old 8GB Ram and in this case, since I tried a 6GB Ram Laptop, that didn't work either.

Ok =) sure ^^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:21 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Update*

Ok =) sure ^^

Nice image. Anyway, when I got to the summer home, the Rite Aid across the street closed down.

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:26 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Nice Princess Elsa on a chocobo avatar. The Full human princess of Arendelle looks very happy and the chocobo likes her

merci beaucoup biggrin et peut etre wink  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:36 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Update*

Ok =) sure ^^

Nice image. Anyway, when I got to the summer home, the Rite Aid across the street closed down.

oh no , sorry to hear that^^ I'll reply me friend, have to go now =) work 3nodding

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:58 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Update*

Ok =) sure ^^

oh no , sorry to hear that^^ I'll reply me friend, have to go now =) work 3nodding

Have a nice day, queenie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:37 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Update*

Ok =) sure ^^

Have a nice day, queenie

I sure did =) hope you did as well *smiles* eating some Peach ice cream, first time =)

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:41 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Update*

Ok =) sure ^^

Have a nice day, queenie

I sure did =) hope you did as well *smiles* eating some Peach ice cream, first time =)

Cool. So since I tried to do what I can to extend the life of the Old Laptop, I did my best that I can. The only option is to get it serviced.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:20 pm
Queentintin

I have to get off in a little while, queenie. Sounds like Mermaid Tecna's in love.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:23 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I have to get off in a little while, queenie. Sounds like Mermaid Tecna's in love.

alright sure, =) and maybe so biggrin thanks for your time, you didn't have to, you know ..

Ray Charles , sings well , love it heart  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 741 742 743 744 745 746 ... 961 962 963 964 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games