Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 739 740 741 742 743 744 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:42 pm
lurichan
Kitsoru
hey, luri, how's that candy petition going? Have the mods said anything about it?

I haven't heard anything from the Mods I know on gaia. Hopefully it will happen sometime soon, but I understand that the administration does have a lot on it's plate, and so right now I just kindof hope.

I would suggest that if you haven't taken a look yet, go to the guild guide and look for the part called "Luirchan's newbie survivial guide." it has some tips on how to make gold more quickly. 3nodding

ah, yes, I skimmed that section, and I shall go take another look 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:43 pm
I put most of what I know on how to make gold quickly in there. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:50 pm
Kitsoru
lurichan
Kitsoru
hey, luri, how's that candy petition going? Have the mods said anything about it?

I haven't heard anything from the Mods I know on gaia. Hopefully it will happen sometime soon, but I understand that the administration does have a lot on it's plate, and so right now I just kindof hope.

I would suggest that if you haven't taken a look yet, go to the guild guide and look for the part called "Luirchan's newbie survivial guide." it has some tips on how to make gold more quickly. 3nodding

ah, yes, I skimmed that section, and I shall go take another look 3nodding

erm...where is it..? sweatdrop I can't find it  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:53 pm
I think it's post 4 in the guild guide.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:54 pm
You can also find it here.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=720336  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:58 pm
I think it's time for me to sleep. *Pulls a hat over my face and falls asleep under the coffee table*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:02 pm

thanks! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:08 pm
lurichan
I think it's time for me to sleep. *Pulls a hat over my face and falls asleep under the coffee table*

nighty night whee  

Kitsoru

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:31 pm
I'm heading to bed too
Night all *ninjas out* ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:11 am
Hello ^^

Dearest Darling`

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:58 am
._.
Not may people here....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:20 am
D_D!!!! *Waves* Hi hi! *bangs head on the coffee table* ow....  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:24 am
lurichan
D_D!!!! *Waves* Hi hi! *bangs head on the coffee table* ow....

Hi! ^^
*glomps*
How are you?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:26 am
*huggles D_D* Okay, I actually got up a bit early cause I'm a little worried about my dad.. He acidently called my cell phone last night when he was at work because he hurt his right hand. -_-* No one answered at the house though, so...I know he isn't really bad off, but I am bit worried still. He had to go to the hospital, and I don't have all the details.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:32 am
lurichan
*huggles D_D* Okay, I actually got up a bit early cause I'm a little worried about my dad.. He acidently called my cell phone last night when he was at work because he hurt his right hand. -_-* No one answered at the house though, so...I know he isn't really bad off, but I am bit worried still. He had to go to the hospital, and I don't have all the details.

D:
I hope it turns out all right.
<3

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 739 740 741 742 743 744 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games