Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 739 740 741 742 743 744 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:28 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
Slick Southpaw
Magnificent Moonbeam
You know, your cat looks like a darker colored version of my own cat, Krispy.
C; really? That's really cool! Most orange tabbies I know are lighter than Hobbes as well. He's a dark ginger emotion_awesome
Yeah, he's a champagne colored tabby who's almost 15 years old. We had him a few months after we left California and got a house of our own when I was 9 years old. Lately, he's rubbed his head raw. gonk
D;
oh man
and I thought Hobbes face planting it in the hallway and running smack into the banister at full speed was bad.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:32 am
Slick Southpaw
Magnificent Moonbeam
Slick Southpaw
Magnificent Moonbeam
C; really? That's really cool! Most orange tabbies I know are lighter than Hobbes as well. He's a dark ginger emotion_awesome
Yeah, he's a champagne colored tabby who's almost 15 years old. We had him a few months after we left California and got a house of our own when I was 9 years old. Lately, he's rubbed his head raw. gonk
D;
oh man
and I thought Hobbes face planting it in the hallway and running smack into the banister at full speed was bad.
Yeah, he has scabs on his head and sometimes under his chin. He is kinda strange with licking plastic bags, sleeping on warm towels, and even laying on the bread. (or 'killing the bread' as we call it)  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:39 am
Gross.
Some lazy ******** (probably my mum) is smoking inside.
The smell woke me up.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:56 am
AliceLoathesWonderland
Gross.
The smell woke me up.
Sorry to hear the smell woke you up .  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:59 am
AliceLoathesWonderland
Gross.
The smell woke me up.

Yuck. Can't stand that smell either.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:06 pm
oh man i love the smell of cigarette smoke. it reminds me of good times uwu  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:26 pm
meekstape
oh man i love the smell of cigarette smoke. it reminds me of good times uwu

I like smoking.. just not in the house. It makes the house smell gross for ages  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:47 pm
Slick Southpaw
Halfling Heroine
Slick Southpaw
Hobbes n I would like to wish you all a Happy St. Paddy's Day.

Aww your cat is adorable! emotion_kirakira
c; Thank you! I like to take pictures of him around the holidays. Usually I snap a photo when he's half asleep to avoid razor claws of death.
Like this:
User Image

He looks so cute and innocent there with the little toy. whee heart Snapping him when he's half-asleep seems to be a good tactic!lol  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:51 pm
Halfling Heroine
I Found A Sexy 1
Halfling Heroine
I Found A Sexy 1
Halfling Heroine
I wouldn't if I were you, you might just find exactly what you were looking for.lol
Also~
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! wink

omgg your saint patty's avatar is so pretty. 0__0''
a;sldfk
I like how you still kept to your avatar theme while keeping the holidays theme. heart

Thank you! 4laugh
I enjoy putting my own little twist on holiday outfits~

It looks good! <3

I fail at holiday avis. omfg Christmas is the worst. I don't like the red + green color combo so my avi never looks x-masy. /first world problems

I tried to make a saint paddy's day avi @__@'' I own like nothing green online or in real life. gonk At least I get to use this BEARD WHICH IS MY FAVORITE ON THE SITE. rofl

RED AND GREEN IT IS!!

That is a really awesome manly St. Paddy's man you have there! cool
It's ironic that I was born and raised in Ireland, but I have nothing green in real life or on Gaia. lol I had the Spring Nymph left over from Christmas, and Zodiacal happens to have a few green pieces, so I worked from there~

Red and green for Christmas can be made easier if you throw a little white and gold in. However I hate trying to come up with Halloween outfits. gonk My avatar is a character, so I can't really do a witch/demon/monster theme, and I don't really like the whole orange/black colour scheme either. Generally I prefer lighter colours, if I'm using black I need another shade to brighten it up.

Hee hee! Thanks! <3

lol! Really? No green? I think I have one green blouse, but it's a little old and ratty. LOL ^^'' Other than that I can't think of anything green I own. xd

I am frequently demonic looking so for halloween I dressed my avatar up as an exorcist. rofl It was really fun role playing in the Halloween forum.
I don't think I've ever done a fully orange and black avatar either. 0_0''  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:58 pm
Damnit.
I want us to part today or tomorrow. but Mero.. our fearless leader cant make either due to work
-sad face-  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:59 pm
Slick Southpaw
Magnificent Moonbeam
Slick Southpaw
Magnificent Moonbeam
D;
oh man

Bro.. I think your green cobra is jealous...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:01 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Slick Southpaw
Magnificent Moonbeam
Slick Southpaw
Magnificent Moonbeam
D;
oh man

Possibly. I thought the cobra was trying to make out with Jor and failed miserably so is giving snake belly kisses c;  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:25 pm
Slick Southpaw
AliceLoathesWonderland
Slick Southpaw
Magnificent Moonbeam
Slick Southpaw
Magnificent Moonbeam
D;
oh man

Possibly. I thought the cobra was trying to make out with Jor and failed miserably so is giving snake belly kisses c;

-pets them both-

They've given me avatar inspiration..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:29 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Slick Southpaw
AliceLoathesWonderland
Slick Southpaw
Magnificent Moonbeam
D;
oh man

-pets them both-

:>
AWESOME!
I like your avatar creations regardless of inspiration. Your mermaid one definitely is one of your best ones yet.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:36 pm
Slick Southpaw
AliceLoathesWonderland
Slick Southpaw
AliceLoathesWonderland
Slick Southpaw
Magnificent Moonbeam
D;
oh man

-pets them both-

:>
AWESOME!
I like your avatar creations regardless of inspiration. Your mermaid one definitely is one of your best ones yet.

aw n_n
Thanks.
I wanted to be a mermaid for my lil cathulu.

and my snake inspired avatar is not coming together as planned. mad
Time to start again.

I also need to see if ROM is online.. I needs his vice captain help
-flees-  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 739 740 741 742 743 744 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games