Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Let's all Maple together? [Mardia Players] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to join the Gaian Mardian players?
  Yes! Definately! Need nicer people to be around with.
  No, I'd think I'd rather stick with my own server.
  Maybe for a bit, no promises though.
View Results

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:12 am
i tested training at Flyeyes and after 5% of pure fail, i decided to go explore deep into the El Nath dungeon. i killed a few coolie and minor zombies and got all the way to the door of zakum. then i went back to nath and signed off, then went on a few random characters of mine before deciding to make a warrior and bandit on my female account in mardia. xP
but i got D/Ced from maple when trying to roll the dice so when i get back on soon i'll try again.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:13 am
I always get d/c'd when I roll the dice or am checking on names gonk  

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Meigumii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:32 pm
t e n n y

Same here gonk It's so hard to roll a 4/4 with all of the constant disconnections.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:53 pm
Meigumii
t e n n y

Same here gonk It's so hard to roll a 4/4 with all of the constant disconnections.
3nodding indeed crying  

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:16 pm

Okay, I think I might come on tonight...although kind of hooked on Pokemon and EV training x3 Not to mention also getting hooked onto FF-VII again and James Bond lolz.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:17 pm
lol  

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:31 pm

=o We have to play Maple with one another very soon!

I'm kind of hating the long parting from Maple xP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:36 am
Well, I've been pretty swamped with work lately. I only get a single day off, which is Mondays. So, I don't really have time for much on the internets, and Gaia is sort of my lasting priority over other games. sweatdrop

If my scheduals keeps up the way it is, I'm not sure when I'll have time for Maple again. As grim as it seems, I may not be on much until after Christmas.  

Defiled

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:39 am
Defiled
Well, I've been pretty swamped with work lately. I only get a single day off, which is Mondays. So, I don't really have time for much on the internets, and Gaia is sort of my lasting priority over other games. sweatdrop

If my scheduals keeps up the way it is, I'm not sure when I'll have time for Maple again. As grim as it seems, I may not be on much until after Christmas.
aww

O_O nice tats btw defiled xd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:16 am

Wow 1 day!? D:
With that kind of schedule, games and what not should be last on the list of priorities x3 Oh and on a side note, good to hear from you again =]

Taiakeita Vick

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:55 am
*cut wrist*

anyways, that was my female bandit. i already made a NX outfit for her too o.O

also, my internet was down for 5+ hours >_> woke up and it's back >_>;;

I plan on spending NX on cutie, mainly on orbis EX coupons, because my favorite female hair is EXP only at orbis.

i think she'd look cute with the hair and the outfit I made xP
and i already transfered my wagner over to her character since Frozen doesn't need it and cutie will since i hope to get her at least to level 4x.

but i'm kind of not interested in training on her, only because i don't want to walk around with that hair for much longer >_>
I want NX T-T

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:15 am

As much as that would be a good idea I'd say focus on your main-ish character lolz.

Well I finally remember why I stopped playing for a bit. Many reasons like not many friends active now, less time to play, computer problems but mostly it was because I wanted more funding xD

I wanted to wait till I get more NX for 2x exp cards or even tons of Gacha. But I guess that was a stupid reason, I just wanted scrolls and what not to ease and hasten my training. Lile speed scrolls so no need to depend on haste xD

Taiakeita Vick

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:09 pm
Claudia is a crafty lass, and a straight up b***h:
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/1920/maple0161cr7.jpg

TWO TIMES IN A DAMN ROW!
*pimp slaps Claudia*

I don't feel like training on my main D:
I have no where to train the remaining 50% to 51.

I might try to collect EQ items for Cute on Frozen (I switched from Cutie to Cute since i rolled a perfect 4/4 on STR and INT for Cute)

and I kinda want Cute in the guild xP I'll remove PT from the guild if she gets in.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:02 pm

Ouch thats horrible luck D:

Oddly the majority of EXP hair from that quest is horrid. I think it's a way to give you a taste of NX and piss you off to get some to fix your ugliness xD

Well just my theory. I ended buying cosmetic stuff because of it =.= I hate how you have to get NX to change eye color now too.

Taiakeita Vick

TinyChinaDoll

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:04 pm
It took me 18$ to get the hair I wanted for Cuddlythief D:

Cant train to 51? I cant train to 81 @_@

But my Xbowman in Mardia is only 19 /._.

Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff