Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:21 pm
Kathryn had a fairly peaceful few minutes alone in the common room, the silence pressing on her ears. Of course, she was not granted the privelage of sleep and instead just lay there, thinking of the past events, only to have someone rudely unterupt.

"See! Completely and totally empt--" Came the loud voice of none other than the man she just saw previously doing something she really did not want to remember.

"Hey kiddo..." He greeted somewhat nervously, his arms crossed. Shiftly slightly in the couch so he was more upright she gave a weak smile, trying to push the horrible images to the back of her mind.

"Oh.. Er hey there... Sirius" Kathryn said, her voice breaking and sounding much like a boy going through puberty.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:23 pm
Sirius looked at Kathryn before closing his eyes and shaking his head. He let out a sigh and lifted his hands to his eyes groaning.

"It was you wasn't it?" he muttered loud enough for her to hear. He didn't want her to confirm his suspicions but...

"Sweet Merlin, Remus is going to kill me..." he muttered.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:30 pm
Praying that her greeting was convincing she twisted her hands together, knotting her fingers and then straightening them.

"It was you wasn't it?" He mutterded. Kathryn hung her head and gave a tiny nod.

"Sweet Merlin, Remus is going to kill me..."

"No! It's not your fault... The sign... I just wanted to see what was so... Private," She stuttered "I'm really sorry..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:35 pm
Sirius groaned and moved to one of the armchairs next to the couch.

"Maybe we could obliviate you...yeah, we could do that! But if you you've had contact with anybody between the two times, it might lead to trouble...plus, I've always been a bit off on my timing with that one." He sighed.

"Look, um...you shouldn't have any questions, you are 15, but if you do, I...we can..." Sirius realized his face was probably a lovely shade of bright red and he looked up at Kathryn frantically.

"You can't tell Remus, alright? We can't tell Remus you saw anything. Got it? And umm...do you want to just obliviate this whole ordeal out of your poor mind? I'm already going to tell Remus it was just some poor house elf..."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:41 pm
Kathryn's face continued to grow a deeper shade of pink as the grown man ranted on about obliviating her mind.
"I like my mind... I've had it as long as I can remember" Kathryn almost whimpered.

"Look, um...you shouldn't have any questions, you are 15, but if you do, I...we can..."
Sirius said. Kathryn tried to speak but had a strange lump in her throat. She shook her head, wondering who was more embarassed, her or Sirius.

"Yeah... A House Elf will do..." She agreed. "Oh and Sirius... I'm really sorry"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:49 pm
Sirius shook his head.

"No...no, it's my fault. Or at least, if Remus ever finds out it will be twisted until it's completely my fault and I found a way to lead you into this trap...I could be over exaggerating. Ok, so you've been here for a while, but not long enough to walk in and see us, or to see the House Elf that saw us." He stood up and awkwardly grinned at her.

"Well, I'm sure you're tired, and I'm...I've...I have to go...So, we'll talk later or something...ok?" he squeaked before turning and going up the stairs trying to regain control of himself before walking back into the dorm.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:52 pm
Kathryn nodded hoping that Remus would not do as Sirius had though. Once the man was out of site, she leant back in the couch and looked at the ceiling.

"For ******** sake..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:56 pm
Remus had time to hear the door open. "Who was it?" he asked, voice muffled most likely through the comforter. He pushed it off his head and repeated the question, gazing curiously at Sirius standing in the doorway.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:03 pm
Sirius took a deep breath before smiling at Remus.

"Hey beautiful..." he purred hoping beyond all hopes that Remus didn't suddenly become skilled in Legillmens as he closed and locked the door--securely this time, he double checked. He moved towards the bed slowly and placed his wand on the bedside table.

"It was a house elf, just like I said..." he replied crawling on to the bed and placing a kiss on the other man's forehead.

"Kathryn was down there and said that when she got in the common room some portraits were going on about a poor thing. She went to investigate, saw the sign, and turned right around." He nibbled lightly on Remus' ear lobe and kept his eyes closed, knowing that if Remus looked him in the eye some how the man would figure it out.

'Probably some super human werewolf powers' muttered a voice in the back of his head. He stiffled his giggles and continued talking.

"See, nothing to worry about..." he purred. "You were over reacting like always..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:10 pm
Remus tilted his head back, pulling Sirius back down onto the bed. Twisting his fingers through the long black hair, he gave a sharp pull. "You're lying," he said carefully, "I can smell it on you."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:17 pm
Sirius yelped and made for a grab at Remus' wrist.

"Hey! Hey! When I said I wanted a hair cut, I didn't mean just pull it all out!" he cried.

"You're lying, I can smell it on you." Sirius froze and closed his eyes, holding on to Remus' wrist with one hand.

"What does it matter? You know I wouldn't lie about anything important..." he growled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:25 pm
Remus growled back, releasing Sirius' hair. "No, but lying about trivial things tends to lead to lying about important things. Besides, you've lied about important things before, Sirius," he snapped, sitting up and pulling away from Sirius.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:30 pm
"Sweet Merlin! Here you go again, dregging up the past just because I find it better to tell you that a House Elf saw us rather than Kathryn so the poor girl can look at you without dying of embarrasment when ever she has some serious problem she needs to talk about!" he cried out getting off the bed and picking his wand back up. He shoved it in his back pocket.

"Sorry if I think that it's more important for her to be normal around you--an adult werewolf who she admires beyond all reason, then around me. Even if it means making some stupid lie!" He grabbed his shirt off of a bed and turned to glare at Remus.

"And don't even get me started on the lies I made when I was a TEENAGER Remus! A TEENAGER thrown into a BLOODY WAR with parents from HELL! Sorry I've never been Perfect Prefect Remus with Perfect Prefect Grades like you!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:48 pm
Remus winced as Sirius raised his voice, getting off the bed. Guilt was easyily taking over in place of irritation as Sirius continued to explain. Gods, he was just being typical Sirius, always thinking off everyone one else and here he was being a complete berk.

As Sirius picked up his shirt, he opened his mouth to say something, anything really, including what would be the world's biggest apology, but Sirius had to say something more.

Oh yes, he did have a horrible family and he had been thrown into a war, but, "******** you," he spat. "I'm not perfect Sirius and I wasn't perfect then! God damn it! You had everything, even after your family left you and you always had James right by your side. Andromeda and Ted took over for your mother and father and James took over for Regulus.

"I spent most of my time during that war having everyone thinking I was the spy - including you - just because I'm a werewolf. Don't give me s**t on how horrible your life was then. At least people were surprised when you got arrested. Because you were Sirius Black. If it had been me no one would have blinked an eye. Why? Because I'm nothing but a god damn werewolf."

He stopped, panting for breath, eyes closing for a moment as he gathered his thoughts. He had no reason to alienate Kathryn for anything. In fact, out of everyone in this castle, she was the only one that could possibly come closest to understanding exactly how he felt.

Covering his face with his hand, he blinked back tears and forced back the sob that was threatening to overtake him. "I..." he swallowed. "I'm tired," he said finally, voice cracking. "I'm tired of pretending that nothing's wrong and everything is so ******** perfect."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:18 am
"Yeah, well maybe if you had stopped lying, or I'm sorry, excuse me! "Hiding" things from us, because Remus Lupin never lies does he? Nobody would've thought you were the spy! I would've fought for a trial for you, just so people couldn't just say 'Oh he's a werewolf, he must be guilty,' but could have actual reason behind their statements! I didn't think you were the damned spy just because you're a werewolf! You were hiding from us, from me, and Peter was giving us reasonable explanations. It killed me inside!"

Sirius stopped and watched Remus cover his face with his hand.

"I...I'm tired, I'm tired of pretending that nothing's wrong and everything is so ******** perfect."

"No body has ever asked you to pretend things were perfect. So that's your own fault," Sirius muttered pulling on his shirt and sitting on the bed across from Remus. He sighed and let his head fall to hands.

"No matter what happens to me Remus, I fear I'm always going to be reckless, selfish and at times stupid. And those are only a few of my many faults, but--and you'll just have to believe me when I'm saying this--I promise you I will never lie about nor hide something important from you."

"Don't you think I've learned my lessons? Don't let a friend lead you away from a best friend, don't try to switch secret keepers without telling someone, don't randomly jump on a dias in the middle of the Department of Mysteries in a fight, and always always keep communications between loved ones as honest as humanly possible," he whispered before biting down on his lip hard to stop the flood of emotions inside of him from pouring out.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games