Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aito Hi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:05 am
hey whats up yall. my real name is Ian. i am from the state of oklahoma, in the city of sapulpa. i have a cat, three fish, a turtle, and a chemeleon as pets. i am 6 foot tall i have brown eyes brown hair and an extreme oklahoma accent. i am new to gaia and i really want to learn all the ropes so feel free to pm me  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:41 am
Hi I actually joined yesterday, but I keep forgetting to post introductions whenever i first join, sweatdrop sorry. Well in any case Thanks for taking me in, I hope i can help out in anyway I can.  

The White Unicorn

luv-da-fluffy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:36 pm
Hi, my name's Ann Marie and I just joined gaia 2day. I'm making my way around the site slowly so if you want to offer me help I'd be glad 2 take it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:40 pm
I'm Jack Peterson and I'm 15 years old.
I just joined gaia yesterday and am trying to get a cool outfit.
also, i posted somewhere else first, and missed this so i apologize. (i'm a bit off in my vision)  

Liu_Kang Drama

Milliani

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:26 pm
-`, heart ,´-

Welcome to you all ^.^
Im sure you will enjoy it here!
*Waves flags*

-`, heart ,´-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:46 pm
I'm Siren =/ Like a warning alarm ^^  

Rayne Manakura

Silent Wolfsheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:53 pm
Even though I'm still kinda new to gaia and new to this guild but I will try to help anyone with questions if you pm me your always bound to have a reply from me whenever I'm on. Just don't ask for anything very off chart like some odd people that PM'd me so just ask and I'll see what I can do.

Even though I'm 15 dosen't mean I can't try to help.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:10 pm
Hi, My name is FayVonna, most people call me Fay. This is my first time Being on Gaia and in this Guild. xd  

FayVonna_Dubois

beaturboxout

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:05 pm
HEY WHATS UP EVERYONE MY NAME IS ALEX AND IM NOT REALLY NEW TO GAIA BUT I AM NEW TO THE GUILD SO YEAH .... IF ANYONE NEED SOME TO TALK TO OR JUST HELP GETTING A ITM JUST HIT ME UP ILL BE MORE THEN WELCOME TOO =^_^= heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:07 pm
hello. my name is Carter and i've been on gaia since 05.
if you need any help i will be there.  

Ryu`Hayabusa

Trappezoid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:44 pm
I'm new to the guild and to gaia...i'm just a newbie all around...thanx so much for accepting me  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:52 am
Hi~

I'm new and completely clueless. I play the jigsaw games to make money and sometimes fish. I've done enough of it...

Anyway, hope to learn more about gaia and the new guild mates! smile  

yoon82

iLawl Kitty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:12 am
Hello. I'm Martin. Call me Cat King or Cool Cat. You should look at my profile because I really love all kinds of cats!!! I would also love to be anyone's friend so feel free to send me a friends request. I will also love to help you. I really love then color green and live in Virginia. You can PM me whenever you want. I'm fine with it.
P.S. Remember folks, NEVER EVER(REPEAT NEVER EVER)give your username plus the password to anyone ok.
P.S.S. Talk to you later, bye.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:37 am
Hi everyone i'm Travis and i'm new to the guild and to gaia. Any help i can get would be greatly appreciated. feel free to add me.  

Astral_Ronin

RGaijin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:54 pm
Hello fellow guild members and guild owner,
My name is RGaijin, RG for short and i am a new member of the guild. Looking forward to meeting everyone, that i am. biggrin
And hopefully finding my way around the vast world of Gaia.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games