Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 79 80 81 82 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yvilis

Unbeatable Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:19 am
User Image

~★░☆░☁ ...just get damn quiet and listen ☁░☆░★~

Hays there ^^ My name is Anna but I prefer to be called Eve here on gaia o:
I'm 14 years young but imma turn 15 next month (9th may)
Uhm yeah I'm from germany but not full german, half german and half croatian. I draw since I'm 6 or 7 so like almost 8 years. For more informations about me go to my profile xP

I love to draw in animestyle but also I can draw tattoos. My art style mostly changes, depends on my mood.
If I imagined something really good I can't draw it exactly how I imagined xD that's really terrible... and then I'll get crazy and throw things in my room.. *rofl* Once a friend got hit by my a book, as he entered my room, I just wanted to threw it against my door... he wasn't really injured D:< but... he's still and idiot >-<;;
Oh and yes I drew this pic here
<-----

~★░☆░☁ maybe someone heard it... ☁░☆░★~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:12 pm
Hello everyone!

I've been into drawing since I was in 1st grade and currently draw art for a hobby because I am going into healthcare field instead. My art background comes from random classes in highschool and at a community college and I am constantly trying to learn how to improve my skills. I often find myself reading tons of tutorials in hopes of improving my artwork. My sister sees me as a "tutorial junkie" of sorts. >.>;
I like playing videogames, going to karaoke, and learning foreign languages.

Nice to meet you all.  

Yamiko

Shy Lunatic

callmedistraction

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:58 pm
Hello,
Im C and Im a second year university student studying visual art. Drawing and painting has been a passion of mine ever since i realised I was not meant to colour in the lines of books, of pictures other people had drawn.

I cant say what my style is. I suppose I love to learn and experiment more than anything. Im still discovering my niche I guess.

My other interests include photography, music (performing and listening wink and a fun little thing I like to call cosmetic tattoos. Ask me about it , Ill tell you some time.

I guess thats all for now...

Oh Im not sure if this is where is should enter it... Im hoping to find a mentor :d Even university Drawing and Painting majors need one. lol.

<3
-c  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:28 pm
Oh my, oh my, hi!

Well, it would seem out of my pursuit of artistic mastery, I've found myself here. I go by several aliases, although I don't pair two of them for several reasons I'll keep to myself. As apparent to you, I am Nurren. My real name is Chad, but I've become accustomed to my username, as it is my fursona.

I'm 15, and I've been drawing for several years. I started off as some crappy kid artist who used DBZ how to draw books to try and learn to draw manga styled art. I soon figured this wasn't my path, or that it was potentially backwards. I've been working on drawing realistic figures ever since I was 13, and I've mad some small leaps. I would really like to excel here and share a like quest for excellence and creativity.

I draw... lots. I just fail in the finishing part, as I never really got coloring, shading, and inking down. Have no qualms, those are not my only problems, I am as flawed as a teenage artist to be is supposed to.

I also have a knack for photography, which was so passionate that I got a Nikon D3000 for my birthday. Yay me <3

I would love to make more friends too, artist friends are always the coolest~

TL;DR Hi  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

KellyKelxD

6,800 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:03 pm
Hi there!

My name is, Kelly. I am 14 and art is everything to meh.
I have joined many different art clubs and writing also lolz.
I've been drawing since I was a little baby,but I have totally improved 10 fold. Most of the time I am drawing in class instead of paying attention lolz. Other than meh being an artist and writer I am also a goof ball. I'm sweet when you first meet meh but get to know meh well and I can be mean sometimes but most of the time I am laughing and being silly. Well I will post my art up soon. Thanks for letting meh join !

heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:28 am
Hi everyone! I'm 17 and i love to draw!
I have been drawing since i was a little girl, you can say that i'm a perfectionist ( yes..."practice makes perfect")!!
I've been trying all kinds of styles, but the one that stuck was anime/manga...lawls
I'm good when it comes to lineart and details...but not so good at coloring.

You can check my new DA gallery...there isn't too must to see i'm just starting it!!
And also my old DA gallery...

I'm sorry for my rough english...;P  

Prodigy Nessie

bk phenox

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:28 am
Hai ! My name is Wan.and I am 13 this year.
my birthday is on 10th October..so this year is going to be a bit special,because its 10 / 10 / 10 biggrin

and i am trying to learn about digital art.for me.its harder than rocket science gonk
i came to this guild to LEARN ..
from ZERO to ARTIST..

i hope the crew let me join biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:40 pm
Hello all, I'm rena. With a lowercase 'r'. >3<

I'll be turning 17 this september, and I've been doodling since grade school. I'm not good, but common consensus amongst my critics says I'm not bad, either. I came to this guild so I can get better.

rena921

Oblat

Eloquent Man-Lover

10,775 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:30 pm
INTRODUCTIONS YAY!

Hello, my name is Strude or Roslind (Ros) and I've been a gaian for years. I joined this guild to seek critique or simply encouragement from other players. I plan to share my school work this coming Sept. 2010, as I am taking a one year Graphic Communication course in collage, followed by a two year Digital Media and Design course. In addition I may take another year at a different collage in the field of animation if I so choose, not that my drawing skills are all to superior but it wouldn't hurt in the least to give it a go in three years time!

Anyways, more about myself. I'm 22 years old in 17 days, I am located in Alberta Canada! In my free time I game, I play MW2 (PC) mostly (steam id: Strude_George or ``GENTLEMEN!) and may return to my addiction World of Warcraft during their new expansion Cataclysm. Only if the level and gear difference between 80 and 85 is significant enough that my last year away from the game and the content I missed since Uldar (I stopped playing three weeks into Uldar) is significant enough that it doesn't matter.

I am also a role player and run a role playing guild called Oligarchy Protectorate, look us up if you're interested. I also run the BBCode guide called BBCode & You on my other account Roslind.

I'm also a reader and enjoy an array of novels. My current addiction are the Warcarft novels, because what can I say Blizzard sure as hell came up with some bloody brilliant lore for the Warcraft and World of Warcraft series. I CAN NOT WAIT TO READ STORMRAGE (getting it as a b-day gift!)

So yeah . . . crappies introduction of the face of the planet but what the hey, eh!

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:33 am
hey whats up i am a drawer and i need to get even better but imm not that good i can sketch without tracing but everyone thinks i trace i could use help drawing super villains too  

iToxicOreo

3,150 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

gold on the ceiling

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:54 pm
Halllo I'm Mika. :3
Or Meeks, Mik Mik, Mikey, Butt, or Floss.

I have been drawing and painting for awhile, and I'm still trying to find "who I am" as an artist, as corny as that sounds. Currently an Art Major, but not at an art school. I'm saving that education for later.

Now, I just got into photography, but I'm going to attempt to paint more over this summer, oil painting. If not, my lazy habits might make me digitally paint.

Otherwise, I like my general stuff, music, friends, being lazy, etc.

And I'm going to Italy next semester!

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:43 pm

Hey, I'm TOBl O_o, but please, call me Tobi ^^
I love art, although I'm certainly not the best at it. Hopefully, I can get better tho 3nodding My DA

Lets see...Oh! I Love anime, especially Naruto, I'm lazy, and I currently don't have a scanner/camera/tablet so all my artwork is done on MS Paint with a mouse

tobi-chann

Shirtless Cat

KaNa_--_LeAnDeR

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:16 pm
my name's shalom joy and i love doing arts.i love to draw--mostly anime and i sometimes sketch.i also like meeting new friends mrgreen just add me up aight?.thanks 3nodding xd blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:12 pm
My name is Don, And i'm 14. Art is my everthing all my feelings i put on paper! I really would like all the Critique Here <3  

Krucon

Krucon

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:13 pm
wan bdk johor 4
Hai ! My name is Wan.and I am 13 this year.
my birthday is on 10th October..so this year is going to be a bit special,because its 10 / 10 / 10 biggrin

and i am trying to learn about digital art.for me.its harder than rocket science gonk
i came to this guild to LEARN ..
from ZERO to ARTIST..

i hope the crew let me join biggrin
I would love to help you with Digital Camrea Stuff! So PM me Mk?  
Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 79 80 81 82 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff