Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sahriou

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:09 pm
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
I'm a Faerie! An Ice Faerie to be more precise what with the Ice Whip. ^_^ Thanks, Sahriou.

*splees*

You are welcome. blaugh

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
I use my whip to keep Sirius in line. xp

Actually, I'm not into that sort of thing. It just looks cool.

*cracks up*..ahh...nice.

HKBlack
Don't take Spanish, Spanish is stupid. My school teaches the er...Spain Spainish, but everybody is from Mexico. So the teacher tries to tell us the Mexican stuff too, it confuses the hell out of me.

Spanish is evil. Spanish is stupid. And this is coming from a Spanish dude...who can't speaki it. It is confusing and after 4 years of classes I barely get by with "Que?" which I use in comedy references....

For college, I'm taking French, because I met the new German teacher at my school and she is a total b***h. >.<

That remindes, I must go back to school tomarrow, I was s'posed to go today, but I kinda slept in till 8, and my dad had already left. So I had no way to get there...^^;;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:37 pm
I took French since Grade 3.

We learnt the same thing every year thanks to random teachers. *sniggers* Mde Woodcock was priceless "You wasted 5 seconds of my time!"

Good times... Good times...

Anywho, my friend is South African and can speak fluent South Africa (no s**t) and when she told me I was so close to taking a tip from Mean Girls and saying "Then how come your white?".

Because it'd be funny.

Go Remus! You smart dude!
I had to do a World War II musical, so naturally we had to study it.
You guys saved our asses... Too bad about Pearl Harbour though...

I had to be a ******** Andrew Sister. They were the main singers.

I can't sing. I can't dance.
I should've been a tree.  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:27 pm
You're a wonderful singer, you're a wonderful dancer, you'd make a horrible tree.

Yay for WWII, ******** Nazi s**t heads started that one.

I think my favorite thing about my Spanish class is my teachers name. Baca. Translated--Cow. Change the spelling to baka, and then you've got moron in Japanese. So she's a moron and a cow--and you know what makes it even funnier? She really is.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:37 pm
No seriously HK, it's not some silly self esteem thing, I literally can't sing, and hate singing. I can't dance, I hate dancing.

I just saw Full Metal Alchemist yesterday! The first proper anime show! I squeed al the way through.

Poor Al...

I just rented Donnie Darko... I need to watch it...  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:53 pm
whee YAY LUNY! YAY FMA! *dance*

Ok I'm done... heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:10 pm
Yay *throughs Roses wrapper at you*
Yummeh.

I just watched about 10 minutes of Constantine... The loud noises and jumpy things were so try-hard-ish. The plot sucked *grumble face*.  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:38 pm
Never seen it...

Saw the preview for Brokeback Mountain today though! Totally going to go see it.

But, I have to go see Narnia first (sadly I still haven't seen that)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:06 pm
What's so damn special about Brokeback Mountain? Seriously, what is the plot?  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:51 pm
Summary: A raw, powerful story of two young men, a Wyoming ranch hand and a rodeo cowboy, who meet in the summer of 1963 sheepherding in the harsh, high grasslands of contemporary Wyoming and form an unorthodox yet life-long bond--by turns ecstatic, bitter and conflicted.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:28 am
That's kinda... Boring *puts on flame-proof blanket*

Remus, put some pants, and a shirt on.  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:46 am
*prances about nakedly* Nah, I think I'll just stay like this...at least until I get myself the other yukata. I didn't like the red one so I'm getting the silver one...it matches my wings.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:45 pm
He's naked! OMFG!

And I don't care if it's boring Luny, I'm going to show my support for a gay love story. There's quite a few people in my community trying to see what they can do about stopping Stick-to-the-Floor Cinema from showing it. I doubt it will happen--but since we had a KKK meeting in town when I was off in Australia (something my parents are extremely happy about, I didn't get to murder any stupid assholes) you can't be too sure.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:56 pm
*shrug*

I've never seen a KKK... Except on Jerry Springer, but I hate that show.

My ear is healthy again! Everything is loud... I have to talk quieter now...O_O  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:24 am
*coughs* Hey Remus...we've got some one looking to be our daughter in the RP.

And Luny--I haven't either except for the pictures my friends showed me and on TV. Yay for your ear being healthy.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:25 am
Today sucks.

I'm moving to Chicago. My mother and step-father are seperating because my mother is an alcohalic. Rae just got paid for spring semester at the college. I got a refund on mine since my grandparents are going to send me to a school up in Chicago so I've just got to ship my stuff up there. Rae's going to stay down here and find an apartment or something. I...I don't really know what's going to happen now.  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games