Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:34 am

patch99329
TeaDidikai
Looks like they now require membership to read.

*edit*
I had copied and pasted the wrong link!!

here

Quote:
However, there is one thing that this change has effected for the worse, and that is the state of occult knowledge in some areas of the Modern Craft. The current state of occult scholarship within the Craft is sadly lacking.
rofl

Ironic.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:49 am

TeaDidikai
patch99329
TeaDidikai

*edit*

here

Quote:
However, there is one thing that this change has effected for the worse, and that is the state of occult knowledge in some areas of the Modern Craft. The current state of occult scholarship within the Craft is sadly lacking.
rofl

Ironic.

And he even talks about the authors who write the "feel good" books as sorely lacking. I am sure I saw it in there. confused

jaden kendam

patch99329

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:16 pm

jaden kendam
TeaDidikai
patch99329
TeaDidikai

*edit*

here

Quote:
rofl

Ironic.

And he even talks about the authors who write the "feel good" books as sorely lacking. I am sure I saw it in there. confused

rofl

Btw jaeden, I'm not sure about the use of ouija boards in wicca. It's not a required thing, But I suppose some wiccans might use them in ritual *shrug* This guy obviously does. I mean hey, who needs lineage and degrees when you have a ouija board!?
Not being a wiccan I wouldn't know xD. Don't see the point really dammit, I must be a closet christian neutral .

He has this complex about wicca and shamanism though. He believes wiccans today have forgotten about wiccas shamanic core, or something equally s**t.0_0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:30 pm

patch99329
jaden kendam
TeaDidikai
patch99329
TeaDidikai

*edit*

here

Quote:
rofl

Ironic.

rofl

Btw jaeden, I'm not sure about the use of ouija boards in wicca. It's not a required thing, But I suppose some wiccans might use them in ritual *shrug* This guy obviously does. I mean hey, who needs lineage and degrees when you have a ouija board!?
Not being a wiccan I wouldn't know xD. Don't see the point really dammit, I must be a closet christian neutral .

He has this complex about wicca and shamanism though. He believes wiccans today have forgotten about wiccas shamanic core, or something equally s**t.0_0

"The spirit I contacted through the ouija board, bruce lee, told me I was a High Priest and Gardner was a fruad. "

I wonder if thats how he became a high priest. Or he used too much weed.

jaden kendam

patch99329

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:32 pm

jaden kendam
patch99329
jaden kendam
TeaDidikai
patch99329

*edit*

here

Quote:
rofl

Ironic.

rofl

"The spirit I contacted through the ouija board, bruce lee, told me I was a High Priest and Gardner was a fruad. "

I wonder if thats how he became a high priest. Or he used too much weed.

Most likely both, with a healthy dose of magicka school and the like.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:14 am

The woman which I quoted a little earlier talking about how wicca has no hierachy etc just got completely pwned.
I challenged what she said and then a 3rd degree initiate (the ONLY initiate on the whole forum, she actually met gardner!) expanded my point further.

The womans response was:
'As I don't belong to a coven, 'my' Wicca has no hierarchy and that would apply to most if not all Solitaries. We answer only to ourselves and, therefore, I see Wicca as a changing religion that has outgrown it's creator.

I'm aware that many who do belong to covens think we Solitaries are not true Wiccans but I disagree (well I would wouldn't I?). For as long as I adhere to the essentials, follow the Rede and pay mind to The Threefold, I AM Wiccan and there is no Organization from which I can be excluded or by which I can be criticized.'

Forget buffy obsessed teens. THAT is the mark of a true bunny.

patch99329

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:31 am

patch99329
For as long as I adhere to the essentials,

I always ask this question, "If you do not know the mysteries or follow that it is a Fertility religion, then how are you following the essentials? Also, being that the Lord and Lady are specific deities and are very much a part of the religion, how is it that you follow the essentials without knowing thier names?" I do not think that i have ever gotten a good answer. Usually, something about them following the rede which is the most important part.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:40 am

I bent the universe to cast meteor to destroy the world

Hell Yeah Seaking

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:30 am

Hell Yeah Seaking
Did you ever actually hear someone say this?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:45 am

TeaDidikai
Hell Yeah Seaking
no, luckily, except if it was some 4th grader that played final fantasy 7

Hell Yeah Seaking

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:39 am

Hell Yeah Seaking
Okay- is there anything you have actually heard a pagan say that made your cringe?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:30 pm

TeaDidikai
Hell Yeah Seaking
Okay- is there anything you have actually heard a pagan say that made your cringe?
I dont really know any pagans, I am the only one at my school, as far as i know.

Small mountain town in Northern California, there isn't much religious diversity

Hell Yeah Seaking

Operation Shoestring

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:17 am

Try reading a Harry Potter- BTVS fanfic, where they try to explain the totally different magic systems by labeling the BTVS variant "Wicca- Earth based"

Makes me cringe. A lot.

Actually, HP magic in general makes me want to bash someone's head in. But then again, so does SG-1 and ST technology.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:24 am

TeaDidikai
Hell Yeah Seaking
I have heard something very close. Something about casting a world-shattering spell by calling up the magic held in the center of the universe, but then changing his mind and canceling the spell before it could take effect. If memory serves, something about how much work he had to do to smooth out the cracks in reality he created just by casting the spell. If you have any feelings of deja vu, that's his doing.

And this was before the Matrix, even.

Henry Dorsett Case

patch99329

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:55 am

'so...which of your deities mysteries have YOU leanred?'
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games