Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Nayru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:48 am
Question, is there an existing thread where we can kind of 'swap' sheet music? Kind of like a place where we scan it, and give it to our fellow section members.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:50 am
Goddess Nayru
Question, is there an existing thread where we can kind of 'swap' sheet music? Kind of like a place where we scan it, and give it to our fellow section members.

Actually, there is. It's located here.

3nodding  

Saint-Saens

Goddess Nayru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:56 am
Why, thank you ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:04 am
Goddess Nayru
Why, thank you ^^

Anytime.  

Saint-Saens

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:46 am
1532 members . . . gonk Crazy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:55 am
Join request
I want in because Im special and cool!!!!!!! biggrin

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:01 pm
Masquanade
Join request

xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:46 pm
Saint-Saens
Masquanade
Join request

xd

my mom says everyone is special in their own way. xD  

RinoaHeartilly

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:20 pm
join request
i

uh i didn't accept this one . . . someone else can nab it. 3nodding sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:08 pm
Masquanade
join request
i

haha. you think they meant for it to be blank but accidently banged their keyboard?  

RinoaHeartilly

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:54 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
join request
i

haha. you think they meant for it to be blank but accidently banged their keyboard?

or
A. they were actually trying to write something that started off with "i play an instrument" but forgot to type everything else
or
B. were going to send a blank one but when they pressed enter to send and some how . . . MAGICALLY pressed the "i" key before it sent. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:15 pm
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
join request
i

or
A. they were actually trying to write something that started off with "i play an instrument" but forgot to type everything else
or
B. were going to send a blank one but when they pressed enter to send and some how . . . MAGICALLY pressed the "i" key before it sent. xp

that sounds just about right  

Tubariffic
Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:16 pm
i jsut wanted to feel special and let everyone know this is post 1111 biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:27 pm
Mmm I PMed a mod of like the only guild I'm in (that I'm active in) that I'm not a mod of to tell them they have too many stickies. Now usually I bite my tounge on this, because I'm not a mod and people have the right to run their guild how they want. But they have a LOT of stickies- so much that when I click on it, all I see is stickies and it takes some scrolling down to see active threads. And some of these stickies haven't been updated since Feburary and March. It was really getting on my nerves that I had to scroll down that far, past inactive as hell stickies (now like two or three of them were rules, help, and banners stickies- yes one sticky for each stare which i also don't think they need but i didn't tell them that). So the moral of the story is- inactive and too many stickies suck- thus is why I hate stickying stuff that doesn't need to be truly stickied. The end.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:53 pm
nevermoreme
Okay here goes. smile

I play the electric guitar and I want some people to talk to that play the same thing. SO i figure that a band guild would have that. I don't want to make this too long, but I'm afraid it might be, but I'm running out of space so I guess I better get to the point. Wait, I already expressed my point? sad poop. Okay I'm done.

Wrong kind of band, but he/she can come in anyway, I guess.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games