Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:54 am
Evolutionay Gothik Theory
Hello, I am new to the PFRC, Thank You for allowing me to join this guild to learn more about pagan ways.
welcome to the guild.
What kinds of stuff are you looking to learn about?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:36 pm
TeaDidikai
Hello, I am new to the PFRC, Thank You for allowing me to join this guild to learn more about pagan ways.
welcome to the guild.
Anything, As I already do not know much about paganism, other than a few things.  

FinalFantasy22222

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:25 pm
TeaDidikai
welcome to the guild.
Anything, As I already do not know much about paganism, other than a few things.
Paganism covers a vast amount of territory, anything from Buddhism to Witchcraft.

Are there any frames or ideas that you want to start with? What drew you to Paganism? What about "Paganism" makes you want to know more?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:10 am
Hello, I'm Demons_new_disguise...lovingly called 'Demon' by most. (It's more my personality then my username, I think.) I have a general gist of what paganism is, but I want to learn more. To be perfectly honest, I'm at a bit of a cross roads in my life, and I'm trying to find myself and build at least some sort of solid foundation before I really dig in and try anything.

...I'm just really not sure how a person goes about doing such a thing! *laughs*

I am slightly empathic, But it's not something I can really control very well...that added to the fact that my mental barriers are sub-par at best, and it gives me a lot of trouble.

My hope is at the very least, I can come away from this having learned something.  

Demons_new_disguise

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:31 am
Welcome Demons.

You might want to check out the pathways subforum.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:06 pm
Gho the Girl
TeaDidikai
welcome to the guild.
Paganism covers a vast amount of territory, anything from Buddhism to Witchcraft.

Are there any frames or ideas that you want to start with? What drew you to Paganism? What about "Paganism" makes you want to know more?
I would like to know more about Hinduism, Buddhism, Norse. And whatever else I come across that interests me. What drew me to paganism was that I already know about abrahamic religion. So I would like to know more about pagan religion.  

FinalFantasy22222

Craigalump

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:05 pm
Hello everyone,

I am a CR (Celtic Reconstructionist). I am a part of another pagan forum but I was told about this one and because I have been a Gaia member for a few years already I thought I would give it a try.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:02 pm
Craigamus
Hello everyone,

I am a CR (Celtic Reconstructionist). I am a part of another pagan forum but I was told about this one and because I have been a Gaia member for a few years already I thought I would give it a try.
Welcome to the guild.

What kind of Celtic Reconstruction are you into?  

TeaDidikai

Craigalump

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:47 pm
TeaDidikai
Craigamus
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the guild.

What kind of Celtic Reconstruction are you into?

I am currently looking at Gaelic and Gallic reconstruction.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:57 pm
Craigamus
Gaels are a closed culture- but what have you been looking into as far as the Galls?  

TeaDidikai

Craigalump

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:02 pm
TeaDidikai
Craigamus
Gaels are a closed culture- but what have you been looking into as far as the Galls?

Have you found a source for the closed culture?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:14 am
Craigamus

It's in the Book of Invasions. We're still waiting on the chapter and verse English translation.

So. What have you been looking into as far as the Gall are concerned?  

TeaDidikai

Craigalump

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:53 pm
TeaDidikai
Craigamus

It's in the Book of Invasions. We're still waiting on the chapter and verse English translation.

Well I should probably start by saying that I am a pescetarian, but I will eat what I hunt. I do not hunt often but when I do I will not waste anything. Animals have to be respected and handled with great care.

This brings me to answer your question. There is a deity that has been found all over France. The name me know him by is Cernunnos. I am sure you have heard of him. I have this whole story about why him but I would rather not type it unless it is asked to. It can be quite long. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:01 pm
TeaDidikai
Craigamus

Which book of invasions is it in?  

Craigalump

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:27 pm
Craigamus
TeaDidikai
Craigamus

Which book of invasions is it in?
It's after the Victory of the Sons of Mil.

What's your impression of the tricephalic depictions of your god?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games