Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:40 pm
Taliah
That makes so much more sense now. Thank you, Tea.
Welcome.

Violet Song jat Shariff

I think retrograde started on the 7th. I'm not sure when it ends. Soon, hopefully.
The 30th! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:46 pm
TeaDidikai
Violet Song jat Shariff

I think retrograde started on the 7th. I'm not sure when it ends. Soon, hopefully.
The 30th! gonk

*dies*  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Collowrath

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:03 pm
About the word honky: it's very prolific here among all sections of society. When I go to where my parents grew up, even the white Anglos use it to refer to us nasty, lying, cheating, stealing Catholic Slavs. sad

I can't wait for the retrograde to be over. My fuel pump blew on my car and it took all the lines with it. Thanks Hermes.

Edited for grammatical silliness.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:07 am
Dear a*****e Housemate,

Excuse me you ******** douchebag. Excuse me for having a different viewpoint on how I want to live my life. Excuse me for having different needs then you. Excuse me for wanting to be treated with ******** respect and not enjoying constantly being called names, insulted and walked on. Excuse me for finally responding to your bullshit. It certainly pissed you off, you hypocrite. How dare I respond in turn to your assholery.

Next time you wonder why all your friends have abandoned you, think to how you treat people, you ******** a*****e. Aubrey doesn't answer your calls anymore because you're a d**k. Erik disappeared completely from your life, probably because you're a giant douchebag. Milca never comes over anymore, NotPete is tired of you, Rose spends all her time in her room, Error thinks you're a useless piece of s**t and Travis put it best, "you're just a miserable douchebag. No one likes you because of this and you only make it worse by treating everyone badly for it". Half the people from the floor hide from you when you visit. No one keeps in touch. You even managed to chase Jason away because of how much of an a** you were to him about getting ******** you, it's his day. He's in love and he and his wife to be damn well deserve some ******** respect and courtesy from you.

How many ******** friends do you have left? When have you actually managed to snag a girl who stuck with you for longer than a day? Rose sticks around out of some obligation to your friendship and because she can't afford to move. Mouse is fed up with your goddamn bullshit and I'm ******** finished with you. Rich is only still friends with you because he doesn't live in this area. He doesn't get exposed to your bullshit over and over.

You have basically four friends who stay in touch with you and you're about to lose one of them. And you've only got your own dumb, asinine, douchebag self to blame for it.

Enjoy your denial, you stupid ********. Enjoy blaming me for leaving when it was you treating me like s**t that chased me away. Enjoy being a lonely, unloved piece of s**t for the rest of your life. Enjoy being your ******** father, your worst fear.

No love,
Sophie

P.S.
Don't come crawling back to me when you realized that it was your fault we all left you. I don't give that many extra chances to people. You've used all of yours up. Rot, you ********.  

Recursive Paradox

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:34 pm
Latest installment of the PMs.

Quote:
hey sorry about sending that message incomplete i was in a hurry and ill reply to the other one when i get the chance but for now it seems were on the same page finally and to be honest we both have the same basic goals in mind but were on opposite sides of the same opinion anyway wait a little while

and hey by the way i want to tell u a few things the two of us have quite a bit in common we have both been discrimminated ageinst and we both want to end discrimination and im now convinced u have the right idea and goal and by the way i like to test peoples intellect before i try to be friends and ur a pretty smart guy so sorry about that its a habit i need to drop

and another thing try not to judge people before u now them sometimes people arent what they seem i used to be a complete downer because my life sucked and i wanted it to end sometimes but then i met eartha oak the reason i stand by her so much is because she saved me from a life of lonelyness and every one knows this but i am completly smitten with her but i stand up for all my friends regardless of how much i like/dislike them but in my opinion someone as kind as her to someone like me someone who has never had a second chance at life couldnt be someone who would discriminate ageinst others please apoligize to her and get to know her first shes a good person and she has given other people second chances besides just me and its as many people say dont judge a person before u know them

so if u llok at it u and me have been through similar pain and if u want we can be friends i always back my friends up so if we do i would have ur back plus even if u do become friends we can still argue im only suggesting that because the more people u have the stronger u become and if we both have the same goal then we should help wach other out however im still going to argue with u for no reason cause sometimes finding a good person to bounce ideas off of helps u to become stronger

and one last thing im not admiting defeat im only suspending my activity for a day or two so dont go saying im chickening out infact the truth is no one person is always right and im sure im wrong about somthings and ur wrong about others and all the while we could both be right wich is why im trying to get to know u so i see ur history because if we r both right or what ever then its imparative that we confirm it so for the time being take a moment to think about all that i said and make a good dicision based on all that

koolaid117
TeaDidikai
I highly doubt that she has any obvious characteristics that would cause her to stand out.

My suspicion is that her behavior, her racism and her poor attitude compounded with her sense of entitlement make her a target.

but like i said before she isnt racist saying the name of one race dosnt mean ur racist

Quote:
Moderators don't back people. They back positions.

then tell me why i havent been contacted yet

Quote:
You're right. And as long as people like you insist that your racist behavior is justified, there will always be racists. You're one of them. You get to choose to stop, change and treat others properly.

first i never justified anything and yes there will always be racists no im not quote me on anything i said agienst anything racist ive said i do treat others properly however its when someone who puts other people down like what u do who i usually try to at least find out why they do what they do and if u remember the first message i sent u i only asked u to justify what ur doing and prove to me how ur right

Quote:
Actually, there is a Rroma population in Fresno. A sizable one of that. Fairly traditional as well.

yea i know but im just trying to say racism is even in the schools and churches and that currupts people in fact the california school district here says u get 1 day off of school for the death of a loved one and thats only for the funeral 2 days if the funeral is out of sate and before u say anything no this dosnt have a connection with the arguement but it does show that there are problems everywhere and the fact that makes us human is we make mistakes and cause problems not any one person can change the whole world but many people together can

Quote:
It's an optional question used for Affirmative Action statistics.

yea but some people do take offense to that

Quote:
Because people are racist. And the government has decided that it isn't going to allow employers a free pass on using their racism to discriminate against qualified candidates.

thanx i like the way u explained that made me feel a little more secure
and i mean that i honestly havnt thought of it that way before because the way i see it is simple the only thing different between people is the way u were raised no two people are the same and big deal we may look different but yes its how were raised that makes us who we r

Quote:
Mostly because of the structure of White Privilege. If you like, I could link you an article on the matter.

i think i already saw it but im siply throwing my thoughts out in the open to prove to u i undestand what ur saying and to show u that im not racist

Quote:
roblem. You have said yourself you don't want to help me. You want to maintain your racist views.

yea i did but that was to get u to reveal ur true goal if u had any to reveal and besides i needed to know u a little better before that and i have infact come to this conclusion everything u calimed is infact true so i support u know however i still dont like how u go about doing things

Quote:
What does sexism have to do with this topic?

i dont really know i was just saying its like in some jobs men still make more money

Quote:
I see you really don't understand sexism.

Sexism is about privilege based on gender and sex. Sexism states that there are unearned social privileges programmed into our culture that commonly ensures one gender or sex will be treated one way.

For example, it is a common male privilege to be paid more than a female. A common female privilege is that women are allowed to express emotional loss without it devaluing their gender or sex in others eyes.

ok didnt i say everthing goes to one gender/sex i simply put it alot simpler

Quote:
Really? And where did you draw that idea from?

the style of how u talk and i will apoligize for that i was wrong about u i just wanted to see if u were sexist or not

Quote:
My suspicion is that the Moderators work on their own time frame and that they will likely only warn her. Using one racial slur isn't usually enough to get you banned I'm sorry to say.

then why make a big deal about it wow one little slip up on accident because u typed it wrong humans arent perfect i once said jew instead of new on accident and i dont mean that offensive im just giving an example of what i have done because if u typing quickly somepeeple stop looking at what they say and start looking at what they mispelled i mean j and n are pretty close and if ur key board sucks then wow

Quote:
I listed it because she was the topic of conversation. If you were talking about a teenage male, I would have issued the specific example for that gender.

ok then but isnt that pointing out someone over what we were talking about yes it was about her and by the way i though we were talking about other things as well

Quote:
Then you don't know what a ***** is. Nor have you established that I'm a misogynist.

so sometimes people go to far in there quest for justice

Quote:
Not really. See, in cases like this, what is being demonstrated time and again by you and her alike is that our dislike of a word applied to us as a slur, one that carries the connotation of slavery, abuse, genocide- of being beaten or hunted like animals, is justified by your entitlement.

Entitlement exists. And anyone with any grasp of basic psychology will tell you, innuendo may be innocent on the part of the person making the comment, but the individual hearing it doesn't need to be sexually immoral to misunderstand the context.

This however, isn't about context. She lied. She isn't Rroma.

ok to begin i was using it as a example second how do u know isnt that another form of racism caliming someone isnt something honestly how do u know she wasnt and how do u know she wasnt just curious as to what she was and didnt know anything about it

Quote:
I have yet to see this demonstrated to be frank. You don't appear to have the grammar skills appropriate for your age, nor do you have the grasp of the subject you claim to be studying in college that a high school student should have.

ok putting people down sounds like a politic lol but to be honest im trying to mingle among other teens and young adults and im trying to get into all the slang and other things like lol and omg and stuff i forget what its called but bear with me

Quote:
Actually, she didn't.

but didnt u just say she kept asking u questions and u simply answered them

Quote:
Actually, it's called Socratic Rhetoric, or the Socratic Method.

But see, for that to be the case, the questions she issued would have needed to demonstrate a flaw in my position. They didn't.

didnt u just say in the last question she didnt and ohh big deal mr. long vocabulary not everyone knows everyword in th english dictionary and second she tried

Quote:
No. I'm going to apologize for the misunderstanding. I'm going to correct my mistake and move forward.

but how would the other person/people know u corrected what u said i would apoligize because i was always taught to be kind to others even if there at fault not saying u are just a figure of speech

Quote:
Now, be mature and apologize for lying.

apoloize for lying about what ur just quoteing me hoping to mess with my head and im not falling for it

Quote:
Actually, you can't. You can only cite where I said I was leaving it up to God to deal with.

i also said or something like that i didnt remember what it was exactly but thanx for rememinding me

Quote:
Well, see, I'm going to use this claim of yours to demonstrate to the other people who are offended by your sense of entitlement that you are a liar.

a liar huh well to be honest yea im a liar big deal and to be even more ageinst myself wich yes is stupid for me to help u win i am in fact a retoricle liar or however u spell it i forget somtimes but just because someone lies dosnt mean they never tell the truth and when ur voicing ur opinion u can only lie to urself and now why would i do that honestly

Quote:
You aren't of the Wica. You don't know what the Wica are, and you lie about your religion because you want to stand on the shoulders of others in order to make yourself feel more important.

Yes, there are different kinds of Wica, but they all are Lineaged, Orthopraxic, Initiatory, Mystery Cults that center on fertility, not nature.

i thought u ment what i worshiped not what type of a wicca i am besides wicca was revived in the 50s how could u have a lineage tell me that

Quote:
How did you pass the SATs with language skills like this? I know I would have been laughed out of the campus if I wrote college papers the way you write.

its just online talking to other people using slang and stuff besides i ansered this question before

Quote:

Yep. I have standards when it comes to communication.

ok but maybe ecer think were mostly teenagers who dont care what other people think about english skills

Quote:
rofl None of this is relevant to the horribly flawed statement you made about the properties of traveling at the speed of light.

look it up then not all theories are the same next time i go to school i will look up the scientist who created that theory light isnt a solid mass light is the reflexion we see when it bounces back at us infact humans can only see light waves between red and voilet anything lower than red is infered and anything higher than voilet is ultra voilet infact am an fm r lower frequenzy while gamma and stuff like that is higher than violet in fact gamma is the highest they teach in high school

Quote:
You're problem is you aren't able to form a coherent sentence, let alone an argument in support of the validity of the privilege you are so intent on protecting.

if i cant form sentamencise or a grooping of words duhh umm maybe umm u should umm tell me again in english umm so my inuhhbility thingy to make words and uhmm stuff is uhhh getting in the way

let me sum it up just because i dont right sentences like u do dosnt mean i cant read or write ill let u know a secret the school district has tried to claim i have mental reading and learning disorders for years cause i dont read fast well maybe because its a good book and i actually get into the book i took classes on word roots and just because u know words dosnt mean i cant figure them out and as for no arguement then why do u continue to reply to me then if im sooo not worth the time

Quote:
I feel that racists have a chance to change. If they reject that, it's on them.

ok then if they dont leave them alone simple if its beaten into ur head that ur better than others because of race ur not going to change ever

Quote:
You are aware that you haven't actually proven anything. We call this particular fallacy proof by assertion.

actually i have u have admited several things that i can exploit if i wanted to for example u actually admited to being racist toward english skills and ive never seen u pick anyone else out because of there english skills before me and i know ur only sayng these things to try and make me say something i would regret and it hasnt worked yet has it

Quote:
This is actually a threat.

a nice threat and a nice threat that has a reason behind it and besides the threat was to not argue with me everything else was a suggestion

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:34 pm
So that's what's going on. I was wondering about your comment in the M&R the other day. I thought maybe I'd missed an interesting thread. (Nope, just hadn't read through this one.)

To be honest, I'm not sure whether to laugh hysterically at how stupid some people can be or cry for the future of humanity.

I mean, I figured we were going down with my own year of kids and the younger ones, but if he's seriously in college this is happening faster than I feared. gonk
(That may have partially been a joke. I'm not totally certain.)

--

In my own news (because I have to talk about myself at least every other post), I really wish people I don't like and probably never will would stop trying to be nice to me.

Making veggie kabobs and bbq chicken for dinner doesn't make up for years of abuse, you ignorant c**k. Especially when everything tastes like onions. >.<
And if you endorse my college of choice one more time, I'm probably going to try and take your throat out. I'm not going for you, and to be honest you're the only reason I would have for not going. (Unless I don't get in, but I think I will.) Be glad I love my boyfriend more than I hate you, though you probably aren't because you "don't like him". Good, he doesn't like you either. He knows exactly what you've done, though you seem to have forgotten so well.

...well I got a little carried away. Let's just say, I don't like my mother's husband very much. 3nodding  

Nines19

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:54 pm
As an update on the roommate situation, I finally blew up at him and it actually got through.

Things are maybe improving. I hope.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:36 pm
surprised : I'm alive.
neutral : I'm alive.
cry : I'm alive.

I do not fear death any longer, I have too many friends awaiting me in the still lands.  

Fiddlers Green

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:01 pm
Fiddlers Green

I do not fear death any longer, I have too many friends awaiting me in the still lands.
~snuggles~  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:04 pm
Fiddlers Green

I'm sorry.  

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:14 pm
~hugs and pats back for Tea~

Don't worry about it, I just have something of survivors guilt.
I could go on about how better persons than I fell and the like, but instead, I realize, I must be worthy of the life I still have.
Besides, I still owe about 27 drinks tonight.
Least I can do right? Have a drink with some ghosts, the good stuff too, not the cheap stuff I usually drink, no, the good stuff for them, they've earned it, ja? wink  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:23 pm
Fiddlers Green
~hugs and pats back for Tea~

Don't worry about it, I just have something of survivors guilt.
I could go on about how better persons than I fell and the like, but instead, I realize, I must be worthy of the life I still have.
Besides, I still owe about 27 drinks tonight.
Least I can do right? Have a drink with some ghosts, the good stuff too, not the cheap stuff I usually drink, no, the good stuff for them, they've earned it, ja? wink
Ja!  

TeaDidikai

Chaos Blue

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:25 pm
So apparently it's ******** to just have total disregard for my feelings, yeah?  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:12 am
Fiddlers Green

*huuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs*  

Recursive Paradox

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games