Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:45 pm
Kazu chuckled and opened his eyes, they weren't blue anymore but they had blue flecks in them. " Of course, if that's what you want." He said and moved cracking his back a little. " Yeah, I didn't think that through, I suppose you don't want to give the rest of the Prisoners a show...unless you want to be that kinky." He said with another chuckle and yawned trying to get comfy. " Tomorrow. Whatever happens in the pit. Stay behind me and let me do what I'm going to do. okay?" He said.

He turned his head, that snickering that buzzing. He laid his head back on the wall. " Hmm...Ina is that you I hear buzzing so close to my cell?" He asked staring toward the cells. " Did you ever find my father before I killed him a second time?"

" What can I say....Kazu knows how to bring out the crazy side of anyone. But his still decent." Jen said as they walked into Medical. He moved sitting down on the bed as they looked at arm. " Will figure this out, Mona. It's going to be okay."

- - - -

Ayame smiled and moved letting go of Neko and taking a step back. " I can have this body? Just like that. All I had to do was torment that Fire Demon?" She asked and smiled under his cloak and glanced toward the door again. " Okay, I'll take the body and then I'll let the Fire demon go" She said and heard another loud scream of pain.

" But will have to be fast because his starting to sound weak now. Saito really working fast." Ayame said and moved toward Neko again, and when she shifted a certain way a shadow was forming under Ayame.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:58 pm
"Oooh, he was here, and there, and now nowhere...ooh. Able gone, no more, no more..." she snickered. "Saw a visitor before he died. A wicked cat, all rotted inside..." she hummed a bit, moving to twirl around the cell. "She left him here alone, no love, and took another to the King above." She giggled now.

Iaffrette sat, watching Ina curiously, unsure if this was normal for the hell fae or if she'd gone crazy. "What is she talking about?" She asked, looking at Kazu once the woman waz done with her gibberish.

"Crazy is a good word for it. Now let the staff fix you up, and get some rest. I need to make arrangements for tomorrow." She turned, going to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neko grit her teeth, balling her fist. "No, you free him now, or the deals off!" She shouted she struggled against the drug, propping herself up as best she could and looking at the shadow under Ayame, smirking. She focused, causing a spike to shoot up from the shadow.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:16 pm
Kazu shifted and moved messing up his now black hair, his whole body was black and purple. He sighed and looked at Iaffrette. " I don't know, INa has always been...like this." Kazu explained and he stood up walking toward the cell and kicked the bars. " Who Did Ayame take up there to King?" Kazu asked wanting to know.

" And do I get to fight you tomorrow? Because that would be a treat..." Kazu said showing his void teeth and drooling. " I can see your flame, and oh my Ina. It looks tasty." Kazu said quietly. His hands gripping the bars.

"Bye Mona..." Jen said as the staff worked on his arm.

- - -

Ayame was about to say something to Neko before she stumbled back from the shadow spike and her cloak came off. showing the start of the rot blight on her body. She snarled and went to punch Neko. " No, Body first. You damn clone! How are you even using your power...Able said yo shouldn't become immune to it....clearly he lied before he died." She snarled.

Hiei sat there on the ground, gripping his chest and yelled again in pain as he tried to keep Saito from him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:57 pm
Ina blinked her big black eyes at Kazu, looking thoughtful. "Eyes of green, like the evil cat, and a twisted soul, just like the bat. Lives off others, eats their soul. Lives inside that deep dark hole." She twirled again, singing her madd up song. She skittered back away from Kazu as he mentioned eating her, bearing a mouth full of pointed teeth and hissing at him. "Leave me be, go away!"

Iaffrette shifted and looked over at Kazu as Ina complained. "Kazu...they're making us fight Jencho and Mother tomorrow." She explained, frowning. "They expect you to kill Jen and me, and mother to kill you. That hunger your feeling will get worse tomorrow." She pointed out, trying to think. "I could try and give you some of my flame. .." she suggested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neko took the hit, falling back and chuckling darkly, struggling to push herself up. Teeth clenched and straining. "Yeah, he did that a lot." She admitted. "Shoulda taken notes Aya." She took a breath, looking up and noticing the rot on Ayame. "s**t, what the ******** is that?" She swore. "No wonder you want a new body so bad. I have no garuntee of Hieis safety if you take this body first. So, last chance..."

Nekos ears pinned back as Hiei yelled again. She moved putting her hand over her heart. "Theres a shadow under my hand Aya, so either you march your rotted a** over their and stop Saito, or i put a spike through this heart and ruin this body for you once and for all." She stared at Ayame, no trace of a bluff.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:16 pm
"...I don't know anyone like that..." Kazu mumbled staring at Ina. He wasn't sure about this new person Ayame came and got. He drooled staring at the flame before tilting his head and moving to reach into his mouth, he slowly pulled the lock pick from under his tongue. " Fine, lets go. Will kill Lioh tonight." He said looking at IAffrette and smiled waving the tool. " Can you get me to the palace? I'll do the rest and if you want we can finish are mate marks after." He said with a playful smile.

- - - - -

Ayame stumbled away from Neko and stared at her, the blight rot on her body showing as she dropped her cloak and she hissed. She took a step back away from Neko and stared at the door. " Fine. I will grab Saito and we will leave. But Kuroneko. Don't feel comfy. I will be back for this body. " Ayame said staring at her and walking toward the door, she left it open so she could follow if she wanted.

She glanced back at Neko and open the door across from them and seeing Hiei laying on the floor, covered in blood and Saito on him. The parasite demon frown moving off him and kicked the Fire demon away and moved pulling up his pants. " I wasn't done." Saito said dully. He glanced at Hiei who moved rolling over and fixing his own garments and freaking out, having troubles breathing, he turned his head to look at Ayame and Saito.

" You didn't get your body, Are we already leaving?" He asked walking toward her and saw Neko and he smirked. " Oh aren't you just a treat. Much prettier than Ayame herself." He said and kept his back turned to Hiei. The fire demon wait a second and slowly moved struggling to get up and reached for his golden Dagger. He ran, he ran toward them going to stab Saito but the parasite demon chuckled and twisted around and shoved Hiei right into Ayame. " Get some Rot Blight just like Ayame." Saito said and smiled watch Hiei hit the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:51 pm
Iaffrette blinked, looking at Kazu like grew another head. Afterca moment she laughed, a bubbly sound which she covered with her hand before moving to her feet and smirking. "You are a terrible influence Kazuhiro." She raised a brow, holding her chains out toward him. "I can get us there, and i can get us around the patrols too." She pointed out, looking up at him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neko sat up, breathing heavy and watching Ayame walk out of the room and open the door across the hall, feeling her stomach drop as she saw the scene on the otherside. She pushed herself up, attempting to move toward the door but stumbling, her feet not wanting to listen. She hit the ground hard, and growled, looking up murderously at Saito.

"You...I. Will. Kill. You." She spoke through her grit teeth, nails digging into the floor. "Thats a promise." She moved, getting her feet under her again in time to see Hiei get flung into Ayame. "Hiei, dont touch her!"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:07 pm
Kazu smiled and moved walking over as he dropped his chains on the floor and undid hers. Turning around after he stole a kiss from her he moved reaching through the bars and worked on unlocking the cell. " Can you get me there in ten minutes? I feel like I'm going to lose it soon and when I black out, I want Lioh in my sight." He explained as he opened the cell and walked out. " Lets go ******** up hell red." He said.

- - - - -

Saito smiled and glanced at Neko and waved his finger. " Come find me kitty " He said and moved to turn to leave after Hiei hit the ground. It was far to late for that warning. He smiled and chuckled and turned to leave with Ayame who shoved Hiei off him. The fire demon had Blight rot already showing on his arm and part of his upper body. " Will be back, next time we won't fail." Saito added and looked over his shoulder. " Bye Firefly." He added.

Ayame moved leaving with Saito and rolled her eyes. " I need a body soon Saito." She said as they left through a shadow.

Hiei laid there on the floor, he was covered in blood and wounds. He gripped the ground under him and was shaking, the Blight rot on his body working on his arm and other parts of his body. His eyes paled out as he turned his head to stare at Neko.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:58 pm
Neko moved, forcing herself to stand and using the walls and door frame to pull herself over to Hiei and out of the well lit room. She knelt down next to him, using a shadow to cover her hands and arms. "Hiei...I'm sorry." She frowned, reaching down to take his hand. She hax no idea where they were and she wasn't sure what to do with the rot blight. She moved, pulling a shadow up over to cover his arm and chest and moved to shadow port them, coming out in Isunas office. "Issy, i need help...Hiei needs help."

Isuna had been sitting at her desk, a mountain of paperwork infront of her. She quickly ignored it and moved to Neko and Hiei, seeing all the blood. "Neko what happened to you two, Mukuro is fuming." She reached out to take Hiei, yiping as Neko reached out to stop her. "Neko!"

"Hes contagious. He has some kind of rot, and its really contagious, go cover your hands and arms, and call Kurama." Neko said, squeezing Hieis hand.

Isuna frowned and nodded, quickly moving to put gloves on, calling Kurama once she did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iaffrette rubbed her wrists once the chains came off. She nodded though, following Kazu out of the cell. "Yes I can, this way." She moved ahead of him and lead the way to a back door, into a tunnel that led back to the palace and a set of stairs that came near throne room. "Liohs chambers are up the stairs there." She pointed, staying crouched in the shadows.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:13 pm
Hiei had freaked out when Neko had touched him and once back at the castle relaxed a little but was still scared. Just as scared as he was in Hell when he first saw Saito. Once in the medical room, He felt Neko squeezed his hand and was shaking none stop, breathing hard, his heart hurting and he was in a full blown panic attack. " D...don't touch me. Let me go!" He finally yelled and pulled away from Neko. Scared. " Don't call Kurama." He snapped. He wasn't okay, it was easy to tell. It only took a moment before his eyes rolled in and he hit the ground again. He was gone.

Kurama moved answer the phone. " Dr.Miniamino, How can I help you?" He asked as he flipped another file around. He looked up from his work. " Hey, Nurse Kita, Can you please take this out for me? Yes I;m heading home after this call. Thank you." Kurama added and moved back to the phone.

- - -

Kazu stood by the shadow and his mouth opened with drool forming. " Oh ********, His flame is amazing. It's giant, It's bright. It's making me so hungry." Kazu said and took a step forward. " I can't wait to kill him. Is there another way into the throne room or just this door?" Kazu asked trying to make a plan. He had a few ideas.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:31 pm
Neko pulled her hand away, not wanting to scare him anymore, but a bit worried that he was scared of her. "Hiei, easy...easy" she held her hands out where he could see them, but moved to catch him as he passed out finally.

"Kurama, this is Isuna. I'm sorry to bother you but theres an emergency here at the castle. Neko told me to call you. Her and Hiei just showed up bloodied, and Hiei had a massive panic attack and is covered in some kind of rot." She explained, watching Neko cradle Hiris head in her lap. "Neko get him to a bed."

"I cant, Ayame shot me up with something." She explained. She felt useless. She couldnt move him, she couldn't help him, and what hurt the worse was the fact that she couldn't stop any of it from happening to begin with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iaffrette moved to look around. "Theres a side entrance that leads through his bedroom to the throne room, and then the main entrance out front. This halls for staff." She explained, keeping her voice low. She lead him around a corner and to Liohs bedroom door. "If you walk straight through, theres a door to the throne room."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:01 pm
Kurama moved and stood up, you could hear him gathering his items. " I'll be there shortly. Isuna, Don't touch him. I'll be right there. Twenty minutes." Kurama said and hung up the phone and grabbed a few items from his hidden stash in his office and moved to leave.

Hiei was laying there in her lap. The fire demon had something gripped in his hand and finally he relaced and let the small gems go, he wasn't going to leave them there for Saito and Ayame to make money off him. ******** that. He grunted and his rot hand that was covered in the shadow gripped her leg shaking. The fire demon wasn't well.

" Isuna, Are they b--" Mukuro stopped and stared at Neko and Hiei. " What the ******** happened..." She asked and stopped and stared toward the gems on the ground. " What..happen..."

- - -

Moving a little Kazu walked with Iaffrette and turned to give her a kiss on the lips and smirked. " Count to ten and come on in after baby." He said and moved heading into the throne room out of Liohs bedroom.

Kazu walked into the throne room and saw Lioh sitting there, Reading files and he smiled and kept walking toward the prince of hell and let his claws come out. " Lord Lioh, Hi. I just wanted to come and see you." Kazu said and tilted his head to the side. His void way taking over him at this point.

Lioh dropped the file and stood up and snarled as he held his hand out for his fire sword and stared at Kazu. " You Vile creature. I'm going to kill you!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:46 am
Isuna hung up. " Kuramas on his way now. Neko, what-" she stopped, seeing Mukuro walk in and ask the question for her.

Neko stared down at the gems, then turned to look at Mukuro. "Saito..." she said quietly, hoping that Mukuro recognized the name. She didn't want to give details. "Ayame and him showed up. Used that ******** voodoo doll to knock me out, and took us both. Ayame has some rotting skin disease and passed it to Hiei. The rest of the damage is..." she trailed off, closing her eyes tight and gritting her teeth.

Isuna frowned. She didnt know exactly what was going on, but she remembered hearing that name before when they were leaving hell. She turned, pulling supplies and getting things set up for when Kurama got there. "Neko, can you cover me in a shadow like you did for yourself, I have to move him to a bed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iaffrette nodded and took a step back from the door as Kazuhiro went through. She wasn't too keen on watching him assassinate and most likely eat Lioh, but she wasn't against it either. There was no way Lioh didn't know about the drug use, or what it was doing to Magnus over time. She crossed her arms, counting to ten before slowly heading through the door toward the throne room.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:44 am
Mukuro froze at that name and only nodded, she kneltndoen and picked up the gems and placed them on the counter in a empty container before kneeling down and using her metal arm to slowly move Hiei and once Isuna had shadow skin helped her move the fire demon onto the bed. “ Saito is dead.” Mukuro said, or that’s what she though.

She glanced and looked at the fire demon who was out cold and gripping the bed shaking at this point. “ how long until Kurama gets here? If Saito did...anything there isn’t much we can do beside fixing the rot.” She mumbled.

Kurama moves walking in moments later, he looked around and spotted Hiei and wanted to rush to the fire demon but didn’t, he walked in and picked up Neko and got her own her own bed. “ Letd get your system cleaned, then I’ll work on Hiei.” Kuraam mumbled. He knew about the history of Saito.

—-/ ———/ ———/

Kazu and Lioh where attacking and fighting eachother, it wasn’t going as planned as Kazu had it but that was okay, the newly void creature was bleeding from wounds but Lioh was missing an arm so it was toe to toe.

After another few minutes of jumping and dodging, Kazu got his hand around Lioh and slammed him back and crouched over him and took a bite and with one rip, removed Liohs head, throwing the head to the side Kzu moved and dig his head into the hole not only going after flesh and blood but the flame, as he pulled his head back Liohs flame floated into his mouth and the void creature smiled and curled his lip before he went back to eating the body. Once he was full he stood up and ignored his broken ribs and looked at Iaffrette covered in blood. Walking toward her and holding something in his hand. His eyes still very void like though and missing that blue crystal look.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:41 am
Neko shook her head. "Ayame pulled him out of hell after we killed Able." She explained, using a shadow to cover Isuna like she had asked. She didnt move as the two moved Hiei off her and to a bed. She took a breath, and attempted to push herself up. Her body ached from forcing it to move against the damn drug. She blinked as she was lifted up, too focused to notice Kurama walk over to her. "Thanks." She looked up as he set her on the bed. "Help Issy with Hiei first, please. This stuff will wear off..eventually, but its not a prioriry." She explained.

Isuna gof Hiei onto a bed with Mukuros help and started cleaning the wounds she could. "Mukuro, can you run to Sayuris, please. I'll need spring water to help with this rot." She asked. "Neko, can you remove this shadow skin on Hiei?"

"Yeah, hang on." She took a breath, and forced her arm up, vanishing the shadow on Hiei. She sighed, letting out a heavy breath before looking at Kurama and covering him like she had Isuna. "Okay...im spent...just help him please." She asked again, looking exhausted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iaffrette took several steps in the room before stopping and watching as Kazu devoured Liohs flame. She hadn't ever actually seen it happen before, seen a hellions flame eaten by a void creature. She breathed a swear standing still as Kazu finished eating. Steadying herself she took a breath and walked toward him as he stood, her eyes trailing over the blood that covered him. She felt her skin prickle, and couldnt help the small flare of her own flame as he approached her.

He looked dangerous and dark and still she walked up and kissed him hard on the lips, disregarding the lack of blue in his eyes and the fact he may not be fully himself just yet. "Kazuhiro...i swear you bring out the worst in me..." she breathed, half joking, holding his face between her hands.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:57 am
There was a second where Kazu was going to start sucking her flame out, but something pulled at him and his eyes started fading into crystal blue.It must of been the kiss tha snapped him back, he held the item tight in his hand before kissing Iaffrette back and pulling her close to his body. His other hand up to her face holding it there to kiss. " You guys where being ruled over by a coward and the weakest Hellion I've ever seen." He said pulling away and glancing at the head laying there. " Well we have until morning before someone shows up. What would you like to do?" He asked with a smile.

- - - - -/ / / - -- - -

Mukuro looked at Isuna and nodded, She turned to leave and headed off to grab the spring water that Isuna wanted.

Kurama looked at Neko and frowned. " If your sure. Just rest then, Neko." The fox said and blinked looking down at the shadows on his hand. He was unsure at first before he turned toward Isuna and looked at her before moving to remove the rest of Hiei's shirt to get a better look at the rot and pulled his face away. The smell was over powering. " I've never seen this type of Rot before. . I don't even think Youko has..." He said and took a step back trying to think. " I...I..uh." Kurama was lost for worlds. He was trying to think, his mind racing for an idea. " Where is Kazuhiro?" He asked, three medical minds maybe was better than two.

He moved brushing some of Hiei's hair from his face. " It's on his head as well...Whatever got him, got him good. I don't know what we can do if it enters the Jagan." He explained.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games