Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:46 pm
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

*Luminova shushes Min, with her left index finger peassed against Mina;'s lips.*
"You need say no more..."
*She says, pulling her finger away.*
"I have lived in the forests of Gaia for times untold. I know of the behaviors and habits of most animals of Gaia, quite well... Tell me the condition of your injury."

*Mina gives Luminova a quizzical look.*
"Vhat do you mean? I've chewed my arm off!"
*She says annoyed.*

"I can see that."
*Luminova calmly answers.*
*I need details. You've come to me for help, because you can't attach it, yourself. I know that because of how quickly, your kind heal, a severed limb is nothing to you and you can easily put it back on, as you would a glove. Judging from the ice protruding from your arm, I would say that you attempted to construct and an artificial skeleton for a new arm, which tells me that the remaining bone has been removed from the socket. But now that you have the whole arm back, you should be able to just put it back in it's socket... The fact that you have come to me for help, tells me that you can't do it yourself, which means there are complications. I need to know what they are, before i can be of any help. and do not ask me to read your mind, I have no desire to see what transpired.... Let alone feel it, through your memories."

User Image
"Zhe bone has been beeten zhrough. I have both peices, but zhe ends have been crushed and splintered. Eet vill be deefeecult for zhe bone to mend on eet's own..."
*Mina explains.*

"Come with me."
*Luminova says, stuffing the rest of the pair into her mouth, core and all. She leads Mina to the hospice tent, chewing the pair, as they go. Stopping at the entrance to the tent, she takes the stem of the pair out of her mouth between her dainty thumb and for finger and tosses over her right shoulder, and then enters. Inside the tent she finds Aileen and Petra stoffing chunks of oergans and various vegetables and barley into stomachs and intestines.*
"Were is Vanessa?"
*She asks, looking around the tent.*

"Huh?"
*Aileen looks up from her task and looks back at Luminova.*
"Mrs. Bennett?"
*She asks.*
"She be layin on the cot."

*Luminova sighs.*
"Aileen, she is not in the cot, I can't sense her dark aura, anywhere in this tent."
*She says.*
"She's not here, and you let her slip away, unseen. Well, it can't be helped, I never asked you to watch her, in the first place..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:51 pm
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

*Luminova shushes Min, with her left index finger peassed against Mina;'s lips.*
"You need say no more..."
*She says, pulling her finger away.*
"I have lived in the forests of Gaia for times untold. I know of the behaviors and habits of most animals of Gaia, quite well... Tell me the condition of your injury."

*Mina gives Luminova a quizzical look.*
"Vhat do you mean? I've chewed my arm off!"
*She says annoyed.*

"I can see that."
*I need details. You've come to me for help, because you can't attach it, yourself. I know that because of how quickly, your kind heal, a severed limb is nothing to you and you can easily put it back on, as you would a glove. Judging from the ice protruding from your arm, I would say that you attempted to construct and an artificial skeleton for a new arm, which tells me that the remaining bone has been removed from the socket. But now that you have the whole arm back, you should be able to just put it back in it's socket... The fact that you have come to me for help, tells me that you can't do it yourself, which means there are complications. I need to know what they are, before i can be of any help. and do not ask me to read your mind, I have no desire to see what transpired.... Let alone feel it, through your memories."

User Image
"Zhe bone has been beeten zhrough. I have both peices, but zhe ends have been crushed and splintered. Eet vill be deefeecult for zhe bone to mend on eet's own..."
*Mina explains.*

"Come with me."
*Luminova says, stuffing the rest of the pair into her mouth, core and all. She leads Mina to the hospice tent, chewing the pair, as they go. Stopping at the entrance to the tent, she takes the stem of the pair out of her mouth between her dainty thumb and for finger and tosses over her right shoulder, and then enters. Inside the tent she finds Aileen and Petra stoffing chunks of oergans and various vegetables and barley into stomachs and intestines.*
"Were is Vanessa?"

"Huh?"
"Mrs. Bennett?"
*She asks.*

User Image
*Mina enters the tent behind Luminova and quietly watches the dialog between Luminova and Aileen, as she patiently waits for her next instructions.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:01 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

"I can see that."

User Image
*Mina explains.*

"Come with me."
"Were is Vanessa?"

"Huh"
"Mrs. Bennett?"
*She asks.*

User Image
*Mina enters the tent behind Luminova and quietly watches the dialog between Luminova and Aileen, as she patiently waits for her next instructions.*

"Follow me this way.*
Luminova says, leading Mina over to the cot Vanessa had been laying in.*
"Recline here and let me see the pieces of your arm."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:18 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

"I can see that."

User Image
*Mina explains.*

"Come with me."
"Were is Vanessa?"

"Huh"
"Mrs. Bennett?"
*She asks.*

User Image

"Follow me this way.*

User Image
*Mina does as she is instructed, lightly sitting up with her legs stretched out and her severed arm laying arocross her lap, with the bone in front of it.*
May I ask why Lady vanessa vas laying here?"
*She asks.*
"Ees somezhing wrong vith her?"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:26 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel

"Come with me."
"Were is Vanessa?"

"Huh"
"Mrs. Bennett?"
*She asks.*

User Image

"Follow me this way.*

User Image
*Mina does as she is instructed, lightly sitting up with her legs stretched out and her severed arm laying arocross her lap, with the bone in front of it.*
*She asks.*

Sha had remained quiet as Shinryu released Mina's arm. He gave Shinryu a nod of thanks before he followed in Mina's wake as she went to Luminova for healing. "If I may be of assistance, I am familiar with these types of injuries and I believe I can help."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:33 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel

"Come with me."
"Were is Vanessa?"

"Huh"
"Mrs. Bennett?"
*She asks.*

User Image

"Follow me this way.*

User Image
*She asks.*

"Nothing 's wrong."
*Luminova answers as she changes to her doctor's attire and kneels down beside Mina's left side.*
"She's pregnant.*
*With those words, Luminova takes her horn in her left hand and using it like a cutting torch, severs the new meat of her left arm and pulls it and the ice bone out of Mina's shoulder, with surprising ease. She then takes the joint piece of her broken bone and pops it back into it's socket.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:39 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel

"Come with me."
"Were is Vanessa?"

"Huh"
"Mrs. Bennett?"
*She asks.*

User Image

"Follow me this way.*

User Image
*She asks.*

"Nothing 's wrong."
*Luminova answers as she changes to her doctor's attire and kneels down beside Mina's left side.*
"She's pregnant.*
*With those words, Luminova takes her horn in her left hand and using it like a cutting torch, severs the new meat of her left arm and pulls it and the ice bone out of Mina's shoulder, with surprising ease. She then takes the joint piece of her broken bone and pops it back into it's socket.*

User Image
*Mina winces with a loud whimper, as the the newly growing arm is removed and the proper bone put back into place.*
"Oh, zhat is very happy news!"
*Mina exclaims.*
"But, Esn't eet a bad idea to allow her on zhe battle field, in zhat condition? Her unborn babies are fragile..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:46 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

User Image

"Follow me this way.*

User Image
*She asks.*

Sha had remained quiet as Shinryu released Mina's arm. He gave Shinryu a nod of thanks before he followed in Mina's wake as she went to Luminova for healing. "If I may be of assistance, I am familiar with these types of injuries and I believe I can help."

User Image
*Mina winces with a loud whimper, as the the newly growing arm is removed and the proper bone put back into place.*
*Mina exclaims.*
"But, Esn't eet a bad idea to allow her on zhe battle field, in zhat condition? Her unborn babies are fragile..."

"I just found out about it, myself..."
*Luminova then looks up to see Sha standing over them.*
'Her arm has lost a lot of blood and is starting to with wither."
*She tells him.*
I've placed the bode back in there, so all that remains is to reattach the arm. Just perss it to the stump long enough for new blood to enter into circulation, and her biology will do the rest. I'll be right back."
*Luminova then gets up and goes over to Aileen and Petra.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:08 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

User Image

"Follow me this way.*

User Image
*She asks.*

User Image
*Mina exclaims.*

*She tells him.*
I've placed the bode back in there, so all that remains is to reattach the arm. Just perss it to the stump long enough for new blood to enter into circulation, and her biology will do the rest. I'll be right back."

He gave her a nod and he knelt down beside her as Luminova took her leave. He gingerly examined Mina's arm. "I must say I've never seen anything like that. Not even in the War did I see something so gruesome.What on earth possessed you to do such a thing?" He applied gentle pressure and he began to speak words in a tongue that Mina did not recognize. Sha's hands began to glow with a bright light and Mina began to feel a warmth coursing through her healing arm  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:16 pm
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*She asks.*

User Image
*Mina exclaims.*

*She tells him.*

He gave her a nod and he knelt down beside her as Luminova took her leave. He gingerly examined Mina's arm. "I must say I've never seen anything like that. Not even in the War did I see something so gruesome.What on earth possessed you to do such a thing?" He applied gentle pressure and he began to speak words in a tongue that Mina did not recognize. Sha's hands began to glow with a bright light and Mina began to feel a warmth coursing through her healing arm

User Image
"Eenstinct."
*Mina answers, smiling sheepishly.*
"Vell, Zhat, and rage... Again, zhank you... Eef not for you, I vould have attacked zhe Dargon and broken my promis to Lord Aidar."
*Mina then gently closes her eyes and a single tear runs down her left cheek.*
"You saved my honor..."
*Mina then lays back, slowly, so as not to hinder Sha's efforts, as she listens to his soft muttering. Though she cannot understand what he is saying, she can't help but find the sound of this strange language to be soothing and beautiful.*
"Surely there must be magic in these words."
*Mina thinks to herself. She then takes a slow, deep breath, and lets out a relaxed moan as a simple smile forms across her face.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:17 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*She asks.*

User Image
*Mina exclaims.*

*She tells him.*

User Image
"Eenstinct."
"Vell, Zhat, and rage... Again, zhank you... Eef not for you, I vould have attacked zhe Dargon and broken my promis to Lord Aidar."
"You saved my honor..."
*Mina then lays back, slowly, so as not to hinder Sha's efforts, as she listens to his soft muttering. Though she cannot understand what he is saying, she can't help but find the sound of this strange language to be soothing and beautiful.*
*Mina thinks to herself. She then takes a slow, deep breath, and lets out a relaxed moan as a simple smile forms across her face.*

He gave her a smile when she told him that he had saved her honor. He wasn't sure that he had done that, but he wasn't one to argue with her. He noticed that a peace came over her as she listened to his native tongue. "You should get some rest. Would you like me to sing for you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:26 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*She asks.*

User Image
*Mina exclaims.*

*She tells him.*

User Image
"Eenstinct."
"You saved my honor..."

User Image
"Sing?"
*Mina asks half asleep.*
"Yes... I think I would like zhat..."
*She sighs.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:36 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Mina exclaims.*

*She tells him.*

User Image
"Eenstinct."
"You saved my honor..."

User Image
"Sing?"
*Mina asks half asleep.*
*She sighs.*

*Just then, Luminova brings over three large steaks of venison.*
"She can't rest just yet, I'm afraid."
*She says in her lovely and serene voice.*
"She is missing actual pieces of her bone, that means she is missing mass. In order for me to heal that, she is going to need an excessive about of extra protein, in order for me to accelerate her cellular division and regrow the bone."
*Luminova then sits down to Mina's right, across from Sha.*
"Here."
*She says, offering Mina the meat, with both hands.*
"eat these, quickly."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:43 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Mina exclaims.*

*She tells him.*

User Image
"Eenstinct."
"You saved my honor..."

User Image
"Sing?"
*Mina asks half asleep.*
*She sighs.*

*Just then, Luminova brings over three large steaks of venison.*
"She can't rest just yet, I'm afraid."
*She says in her lovely and serene voice.*
"She is missing actual pieces of her bone, that means she is missing mass. In order for me to heal that, she is going to need an excessive about of extra protein, in order for me to accelerate her cellular division and regrow the bone."
*Luminova then sits down to Mina's right, across from Sha.*
"Here."
*She says, offering Mina the meat, with both hands.*
"eat these, quickly."

User Image
*Mina slowly opens her eyes, tranquilized by the enchanting foreign words of Sha. slowly she sits up and taking one of the steaks in her right hand proceeds to eat it, like a cookie. Where she would normally just scarf it down, she instead finds herself just eating at her leisure, contented and without a care in the world.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games