Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:39 pm
Misguided Royalty

SpectralEternity

Thank you both!
I think I get it now. C:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:17 am
amarzyciel
Misguided Royalty

SpectralEternity

Thank you both!
I think I get it now. C:

I'm glad Spectral and Misguided were able to help with that. Sorry about the confusion sweatdrop I'm going to go edit the page now and try to add an FAQ, but let us know if we can help clarify anything else.  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:28 am
Loonamist
amarzyciel
Misguided Royalty

SpectralEternity

Thank you both!
I think I get it now. C:

I'm glad Spectral and Misguided were able to help with that. Sorry about the confusion sweatdrop I'm going to go edit the page now and try to add an FAQ, but let us know if we can help clarify anything else.

I will if there's any.
thanks for the help C:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:59 am
amarzyciel
Loonamist
amarzyciel
Misguided Royalty

SpectralEternity

Thank you both!
I think I get it now. C:

I will if there's any.
thanks for the help C:

Of course ^^  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:09 am
Loonamist

Alright. Now I understand the rules a little better. Not going to lie. Kind of disappointed they're not actually ghosts of dead Pokémon that were being put to rest. But, I still have a few questions even though I understand the rules a lot more.

Unfortunately, regular potions is all Ophelia has. Is it three for the whole event, or is it possible to restock after every challenge is completed so you have three for the next challenge you do?

Also, once you choose a challenge, is that the only one you can do for prizes during the whole event? Like, if Ophelia chose the Mirror Challenge, is that the one she's stuck with until the event ends?

And, I can just have Ophelia meet a Hex Mania or Psychic and be teleported to the haunted house in Sinnoh? Or, can it be any region even if she's in Sinnoh? She'll probably just go to the Old Gateau regardless, if she even goes at all, but I thought I'd ask.

And, uh....How long is the event?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:38 am
Sythril Vythethi
Loonamist

Alright. Now I understand the rules a little better. Not going to lie. Kind of disappointed they're not actually ghosts of dead Pokémon that were being put to rest. But, I still have a few questions even though I understand the rules a lot more.

Unfortunately, regular potions is all Ophelia has. Is it three for the whole event, or is it possible to restock after every challenge is completed so you have three for the next challenge you do?

Also, once you choose a challenge, is that the only one you can do for prizes during the whole event? Like, if Ophelia chose the Mirror Challenge, is that the one she's stuck with until the event ends?

And, I can just have Ophelia meet a Hex Mania or Psychic and be teleported to the haunted house in Sinnoh? Or, can it be any region even if she's in Sinnoh? She'll probably just go to the Old Gateau regardless, if she even goes at all, but I thought I'd ask.

And, uh....How long is the event?

The three limits is just per challenge, so once you finish the Normal challenge, the rule no longer applies. And then if you try the Normal challenge again, the next week, you'll have another three for the duration of that challenge, and so on and so forth ^^

Nope! You can change challenges. Basically all it comes down to is you can only do both challenges once a week, and you can only do one of them for prizes once a week. You can do either one any week, and if you fail one, you can still do the other; you just need to quote a mod to alert them to the change.

Ophelia can be teleported to any Haunted House, and yes, you can just play an NPC Hex Maniac or Psychic to get her there : )

And it's ~3 weeks, with probably an extra few days so people can wrap up their battles, trick-or-treating, and item posting.  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:45 am
I have a question for the Halloween event! Is it okay if we split our 8 battles up into separate posts, and then quote at the end, or do you want us to do all of them in the same post?

And for each new pokemon you fight does it begin a new battle, or is it the same as a trainer sending out another pokemon? Ie do abilities like intimidate trigger for every enemy or only for the first one?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:49 am
I'd like to point out that you guys put that Rowen's lab is in Sandgem and not Twinleaf. I know it's in Sandgem on the game, but the guild says it's in Twinleaf, so....  

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:05 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
I have a question for the Halloween event! Is it okay if we split our 8 battles up into separate posts, and then quote at the end, or do you want us to do all of them in the same post?

And for each new pokemon you fight does it begin a new battle, or is it the same as a trainer sending out another pokemon? Ie do abilities like intimidate trigger for every enemy or only for the first one?

If you would like to split each of the 8 ghost battles up into individual posts and quote at the end, that's fine! Or if you want to put it all in one post, that's fine too! It's really up to you, whatever you feel more comfortable with. Just please dont split up the individual battles even farther, like posting turn for turn on just one ghost, because that would be really hard to keep track of, not to mention likely flood the event thread with posts @ w@

Good question! It depends on what challenge you're doing. For the Normal Challenge, it would be more like an NPC trainer battle. Everything would play out like one singular run until you beat five ghosts, in which case you would get a small break and be allowed to refresh before facing the next three.

For the Mirror Mode however, each ghost would be treated like a wild pokemon encounter, in that they would actually be individual battles instead of one after another, so everything could be refreshed and start anew.

Sythril Vythethi
I'd like to point out that you guys put that Rowen's lab is in Sandgem and not Twinleaf. I know it's in Sandgem on the game, but the guild says it's in Twinleaf, so....

Yes, we're aware... o .o We did that intentionally, since we wanted the labs to be in every "starter" area. Much like how Sycamore's lab was set in Vanville instead of Lumiose.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:26 pm
SpectralEternity
Yes, we're aware... o .o We did that intentionally, since we wanted the labs to be in every "starter" area. Much like how Sycamore's lab was set in Vanville instead of Lumiose.

He's saying that you guys didn't change it in the threads. The introduction post of Sandgem says that Rowan's lab is located in Sandgem, when it's supposed to be located in Twinleaf for the guild.  

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:51 pm
SD Paul Prospero
SpectralEternity

He's saying that you guys didn't change it in the threads. The introduction post of Sandgem says that Rowan's lab is located in Sandgem, when it's supposed to be located in Twinleaf for the guild.

Ohhhhh! I see. Yes, that's because a lot of the descriptions for the different areas were copied and pasted from bulbapedia to be used as a placeholder for when we eventually came around and edited all the first posts for each area. I'm the main one working on this though, and along with all the other more pressing guild matters balanced with RL, I've only actually managed to finish Kanto |||OTZ

So yes, I'm not surprised it says that. I'll delete that so people don't get confused, but I've found a lot of little inaccurate snippets of information that didn't fit in with the guild as I've gone through and edited, like heartgold, soulsilver and other actual games being mentioned = w=; Anyways, thanks for pointing it out, I'll change that, but as a whole I'm aware that there's a lot of stuff in the descriptions for each page that will seem out of place, I'm working on it slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:39 pm
SpectralEternity

Perfect~
Thank you for answering owo  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

A Lazy Samurai

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:48 pm
Me again, hello. I have a question about posting for items. Specifically the Lucky Egg. I see that you can get it in most towns. My question is: Can I spread out my posts for it between towns? Like 10 posts in Viridian, 20 in Pewter, and 20 in Cerulean, or do all 50 have to be made in the same town? I'd rather not take up over three pages of a thread posting while I wait to get an item.

Edit: Also, is there some sort of global trade network in this guild? Like a place where I could put up a Pokemon for trade and people from other regions can offer Pokemon in exchange. For example: someone in Kanto putting up an Electabuzz and someone from Johto offering a Skarmory for it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:03 am
I have it written down that Hail does 1/16 dam a turn, is that true since it's not actually listed what damage it does in the attack/ability page  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:40 am
A Lazy Samurai

Why hello there!

Yes, you can spread those posts out, just make sure to keep a track of those numbers somewhere in yours formats when you're not actively posting for them.

We do indeed! There's an official forum where you can request for trades. Though GTS is only one of the few ways you can trade, as long as both rpers agree to a trading method (and if you're unsure about certain ways you can ask a mod) you can get a pokemon from Trainer A to B.

I hope I was able to answer your questions.

Shadow - Dragon

Yes, it does~ You can find information on weather conditions like Hail and others right here in the Battle Info forum.  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games