Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:31 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He scoffed. "Not much I can do..."
He wasn't sure if Talia would still want him training her but he stayed firmly where he was.

Erin looked down at the ground, looking lost. "You're not my mum..." He muttered.
She did bring up a good point but Erin didn't want to believe it. He heard Wren but completely ignored him.

Seeing and feeling the emotions in the room, Nami couldn't help but feel a little down. She grit her teeth and yelled to no avail.
The room began to shake and everyone heard a female's voice. "STOP IT!"
Nami began convulsing on her bed.

Erin was shocked back into reality. He ran over to her side and tried as best he could to hold her down. "I need some help!"

Seeing what was going on, Light ran over and help try to hold her down.

Erin started to whisper in her ear. "Nami-Nami, I'm here...."
She slowly started to calm down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart
[quotefox137]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:49 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.After seeing what had just happened, Wakai stepped back from Nami, covering her ears with a scared expression on her face. She felt like that it happened because she got too close to her. Out of fear, she immediately ran out of the Infirmary, to where ever was away from here. She didn't want to cause any more trouble than she already had.[exits]

Surprisingly, Odayaka did not wake up from the sudden shout from a female voice that had even shook the room. It seems that Odayaka was the opposite of Shinochi, being very difficult to wake up.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kilatails

Fiendish Az

Flippy flusters Flaky

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:20 am
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Curious and still weak]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location: On her bed]
                                          ______[Listening to:]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kilatails

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Minako suddenly bolted up from her bed when she heard the female voice as the expression on her face seemed dangerous for moment before it molded into a neutral expression as Minako let out a small groan as if she had the worse hangover of her life as she placed her hand on her forehead and kept her eyes shut as she tried to cope with this hangover seemingly oblivious to the world around her as she kept her eyes closed."God my head..It feels like i was hit by a truck or something.."She muttered to herself not aware of the people around her before prying her eyes open and noticed everyone around Nami as her body convulsing, But her attention wasn't necessarily attracted to what was happening to her body, No her attention was attracted to the spiritual form of Nami who was in the room causing her to raise an eyebrow as she said."..Nami?"She said out of curiosity not sure what she was seeing was an illusion from the hangover.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:46 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
fiendish az

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sasha immediately lowered her head and held onto Odayaka as the room started to shake. Either her magic was going nuts or it was Nami. She got up and slowly went to Minako.

"Good to see that your awake Minako-san." she said gently.

She then looked to Nami, Nami's magic was starting to wear down on Sasha's, as there were some magic in this room that couldn't be stopped, only drained, which would do severe problems to Sasha later on. She made sure she had a good hold on Odayaka and slowly moved a hand from her and placed her free hand on Nami's other hand. She started to emit a calming pulse and started to sing a calming song, her age was catching up on her.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:58 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light could tell she was calming down so he let her go. "What was that about?" He watched as Wakai ran out.

Nami noticed Minako looking at her. She smiled lightly but didn't know she could be seen.

Erin stepped back and off the bed. He frowned and stood as still as an icicle. It disturbed him but he wasn't completely sure why. His guess was the mixed emotions caused Nami to lash out. She never was one for experiencing such things all at once.

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart
[quotefox137]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:02 pm
User Image
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

♕ ┤WʀεN DɑɣY|| αɢє: ⑵⑶ || кєувℓค∂є คρяєитicє├ ♕

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

Wren rushed over to Erins' side helping to still the young girl. He made quick note that he had just met the young mans' sister. Not the best for it to go about. Then again she is stuck in a bed everything about these circumstances scream 'not good'.

"Does that happen often?" He slowly stepped back as she young girl seemed to calm down.

Kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:09 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

Erin shook his head. "N-no... She seems to be doing some weird things... A weird green spell started a couple of ticks ago but... where'd it go?"

Light decided to solve the problem that was within reach.
[Exit]

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart
[quotefox137]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:53 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
While Sasha was singing, Odayaka's ears twitched while sleeping. The singing made her snuggle her face into Sasha's chest. Her tail curled up against her leg, moving around a bit before resting.

[OOC: Not much to say due to her sleeping.]

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Fiendish Az

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:13 pm
                                          [Mood:Curious]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:On her bed]
                                          ______[Listening to:Nothing at the moment]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OOC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

She heard Sasha starting to speak to her which attracted her attention as she rubbed her head still feeling slightly hot, But she was feeling much more better then she was before for all things considered as she asked her."How long have i've been out?"She asked curious to know how long she was knocked out. She looked at Nami's spiritual form seeing her smiling at her, From look on her face she wasn't sure about something it seemed so as a result she spoke out towards her."Nami are you alright?"She asked not aware that she was the only one that could see her from the looks of things. She started to get up from the bed and placed her feet on the ground but didn't stand up yet, She still felt a little weak.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:16 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer-One OK Rock ~Enter Saiko Twins~

She returned her gaze to Minako in astonishment. "Y-you can see me?"
Her lips did not move but she seemed to be speaking.

Erin turned to Minako. "Of course she ain't alrigh'. She's in a coma." He grumbled.

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart
fox137
Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:53 pm
                                          [Mood:Curious]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:On her bed]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OOC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Minako raised an eyebrow at what Nami said or at least what she heard from her replying back."Y-yeah, Why does that seem to surprise you?"She asked curiously before Erin spoke to her an irritated tone saying that she was in a coma, She replied back to him to defend herself."I may be slightly feverish But i'm certainly not blind."She responded as she folded her arms, She was aware that her friend was in a coma when she saw her unconscious when she entered the infirmary before she was knocked out, She figured that Nami was having some sort of out of body experience, She wanted to know how she can have Nami return to her own body as quickly as possible."Is something the matter with you?"She said asking Nami if anything seemed to be troubling her aside the fact she was having a out-of-body experience.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:01 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Erin reeled back in shock.

Nami put her finger to her lips and looked up at the ceiling. "Well, for starters, you could tell my brother to stop being a bloody wanker. And don't forget to smack 'im upside the head."
She took a deep breath. "This coma's gonna kill me... I don't know how long I've got but all you can do is slow it's process. I wanted to experience things that a normal girl experiences but tha's definitely not happenin' now..."

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:27 pm
                                          [Mood:She's joking]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:On her bed]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OOC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Minako giggled at the words that came from Nami as she turned to look at Erin with a smirk and said to him."Your sister told me to tell to to stop being a bloody wanker."She said as she leaned forward and smacked Erin upside the head as she was requested, However the words that came from Nami next quickly drained her of happiness as she looked toward her with widened eyes as if she was playing a harsh joke."P-Please don't joke like t-that."She stuttered as her voice started to waver.HAHAHAHA!! Looks you're going to lose another friend again! HAHAHAHA!!!!Kako thought in Minako's mind enjoying the drama."No, She's joking.."She said to herself trying to prove Kako wrong.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:32 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

"H-how do you know this...?" He reeled back a little more.

Nami gave her a reassuring smile. "I don't plan on giving up. That's why I somehow managed to use magic..."
She looked at Sasha, who couldn't see her. "Maybe someday, someday I'll experience what it's like to love a boy that's not family." She giggled.

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:10 pm
User Image
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

♕ ┤WʀεN DɑɣY|| αɢє: ⑵⑶ || кєувℓค∂є คρяєитicє├ ♕

Wren's looked like a ping-pong balls going back and forth between Minako, Erin and the empty space the previously mentioned girl was looking at. Wren wasn't that smart (lie) but he was sure to connect the dots as this conversation progressed. The female blond was most definitely speaking to someone. He didn't peg her as a cruel person to play with Erins' emotions like this especially with his sister. So putting two-and-two together, he looked to Minako with wonder, "You're actually talking to his sister aren't you?"

Kurai_18
Fiendish Az

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games