Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:58 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

As Abigail was stretching she had her guard down. Though as she was suddenly hugged from behind, a n** on the neck; before she heard 'Morning' she elbowed Damian. Though she turned around quickly and put her hands to her mouth. "Oh, Damian I'm sorry! You caught me off guard!" She said as she was trying not to giggle. It was clear that she saw the irony in the situation, her own lover scared her.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:25 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian rubbed the spot that Abigail elbowed. He chuckled and then said."No worries. I do tend to sneak up on people. Just give me a kiss and I'll be fine."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:30 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She tugged him down and started to peck his lips, before giving him a short kiss. Of course she walked him towards the counter, just barely pinning him.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:33 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled as Abigail walked him towards the counter. He made sure that he returned her kiss with just as much passion as she was putting into the kiss. He had placed his hands on her hips and held her close to him the entire time.

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:48 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She smiled into the kiss and pulled back. Before nuzzling his chest and looking up at him. "Did you sleep well?" She mused. Well her arms were wrapped around his torso. Though she was running her fingers up and down his back slowly.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:05 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded and said."Yes I did. Anytime I manage to sleep with you around it's like my mind relaxes saying that I don't have to watch out for anyone attacking me. I can sleep in peace."Damian was going to say something else but the stopped and then said."Abigail I want to share something with you. It might affect you deeply but it's something that kept me from sleeping for a while."He placed his forehead against hers. He then opened his senses out and heard the wild cacophony of the damned and forgotten souls. All were screaming and wailing. The sound was one that stays in the memory on those nights that terror keeps you from sleeping."I know I shouldn't have shown you that but it's always at the edge of my mind.
Never completely heard but never quiet either. This ability of mine is one reason I had never slept. But with you I can drown it out completely. I thank you for that."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:14 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She smiled hearing this only to watch his face. Now when he put his forehead against her, she closed her eyes. Though when he opened his opened his mind and shared the screaming and wailing; she cringed and braced herself against him. Though when he stopped sharing it, she felt her body shake a bit. It was partly from nerves and not knowing how to cope with it. But hearing him she looked up at him before hugging him. Though she felt her body finally relaxing. Slowly she managed to push the sounds away.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:29 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sighed and said."Forgive me for showing you that Abigail. I just wanted you to know what I am always dealing with. It is a reason that I chose not to sleep. I grew tired of hearing that whenever I tried to sleep."Damian then held her tight."You are a good luck charm for me Abigail."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:43 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She finally looked up at him. The sounds of the screams and wailing was almost completely gone. "I have learned to push some voices aside. And I love you." She said. Before returning the tight hug. Though if he was to prod her mind, it was fairly quiet; despite the traces of screaming. But if he focused on the screaming, it was hers and from pure pleasure.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:55 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian held her tight. He wasn't sure if he should have let her know about the screaming that he always has on his mind. So he entered her mind and noticed that most of the screaming was gone. He needed to be sure that the screaming wouldn't affect her to badly and focused to make sure he knew what the screaming was about. But he heard it was hearing screaming during their night together. He chuckled and then said."So you still have our night together on your mind Abigail."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:03 am

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She blushed a bit and nipped his bicep now. Though when she did she saw Belle walking in. Of course it was hard to hide the blush on her face. Now she teleported them into the workout room and pinned him to the wall. "Yes, a bit. Though I think we should plan for the wedding.", she said. Only to run a finger down his nose and before lightly tapping the end of it.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:09 am

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled and then said."Abigail I swear to you that I will do everything in my power to give you the greatest wedding. I want you to have the greatest wedding you can think of."He took hold of her hand and pulled her close."So what do we need to discuss. What are the thing you want in your wedding."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:19 am

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"There's a lot of stuff to go over. Code names for any God's that show up, if the wedding is mundane. Unless you want to do two weddings, one mundane and the other for Gods, Goddesses, and anyone in between. Then we have to figure out how many people are showing up. Who's going to be in the wedding parties. Colors, what time of year, in door or out door. Cause I want to know what you would like. And it better not be telling me, whatever I want!", She said, not realizing that she had been talking so fast.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:55 am

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian held his hands up in surrender."All right. We will start thinking of things that need to happen."Damian chuckled and then said."Well I don't believe any of the gods will show up other than Hades and maybe any that you invite. Most of the people that do show up will be from your family. I have never been good with colors as my void of a wardrobe would prove. My opinion would probably be spring time for the time and an out door wedding would be a preference."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:21 am

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She nodded hearing his opinion on the matter, of their wedding. "How about Perphaones too? She'd be around during spring time. And don't forget my friends too. Though I think you should start wearing colors more often, please.", She said. Only to get off the wall and lay on the floor now.

EternalKnight2013
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games