Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:16 pm
Clevr
Hello, all. I've technically been in the guild for about a month now, but haven't done much as of yet. Being depressed for 11 months makes it hard enough to keep logging on, let alone actually doing anything of import. I am for the cause, though; I've been on since 2007 (with a hiatus or two in between) and remember when having millions of gold was big-time money, now I'm scraping to get anywhere past 1B to afford anything on the stinking site. Glad to know the gold shops haven't changed much, though.
Anyhow, I'm making an effort to be more active, both in the guild and on the site in general. This guild seems pretty awesome, and I look forward to being part of the community.

Hii I am izzy one of the crew members glad you posted this so I could welcome <3
Depression sucks I know how hard it can make life at times. I have been battling it on and off for years. I really hope it gets better for you.
And I feel you. I have resorted to selling of things that I once healed dear just to keep up. And I hate selling things. I hope you find the guild to your liking <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:02 pm
Feevil
Hi, don't know if I posted here before but felt I should. I joined in October 2008 to play zOMG! and found a fun community and it was exciting to save up money for items, I made friends along the way, playing Booty Grab was awesome, holiday events to look forward to and enjoy, etc, and I didn't mind supporting the site with GC but after months of deliberation w/ myself, I finally quit in June 2014 after almost six years because I couldn't stand what Gaia had become, just throwing cash offers in our faces CONSTANTLY and the over-inflation made it not fun anymore.

I guess I'm repeating the same thing everyone else said and I may never see any replies to this message (if there are any) because who knows when I'll jump on here again, but I had to get it off my chest. I decided to stop in after 6 or 7 months just to see if things were the same and unfortunately, they are because I got some Heart Charm thing and it goes for 27 MILLION GOLD in the MP right now! That's ridiculous.

I have some nice nostalgia from the old days and I'm sorry they're gone. I wish you all success in having management hear you and change things but I've lost hope and it took a lot; I actually cried over my decision to leave last year and that surprised me. And then it pissed me off that management has no freaking clue that they can do that to someone. scream sad

We as guild are sorry to see you go. I am sorry you were pushed to such extremes. I hope all things go well for you in life.  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:49 am
Welcome to all.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:18 pm
heart Hello everyone!  

Ikaru Sentinal K-Valshar

Beloved Vampire

10,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

Enitnerolf

Shameless Hoarder

26,590 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:38 am
Hello, I'm Enitnerolf.
Item hoarder and lurker.

I used to be quite active on the site, I had friends here and I liked following the story lines and participating in events. Then every event became a goldsink to balance the economy while at the same time gaia was spamming me with announcements on cash and cash shops. I simply don't have the money to buy cash and gold is devaluating so fast that there is no point in saving up for items and/or events.

Gaia is going down and that makes me sad, so I want to help save it smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:17 pm
Enitnerolf
Hello, I'm Enitnerolf.
Item hoarder and lurker.

I used to be quite active on the site, I had friends here and I liked following the story lines and participating in events. Then every event became a goldsink to balance the economy while at the same time gaia was spamming me with announcements on cash and cash shops. I simply don't have the money to buy cash and gold is devaluating so fast that there is no point in saving up for items and/or events.

Gaia is going down and that makes me sad, so I want to help save it smile

Welcome to the fight <3
Hello I am Izzy one of the Gaia Rev crew <3
I know what you mean and fully agree with you.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of the other rev crew <3  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Winter Equinox

Greedy Fatcat

12,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:18 pm
I'm a random person who cannot believe that Gaia is jumping off a cliff out of greed. -__-  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:42 am
Hello all!

I'm a Gaia veteran (2005) who returned after an extremely long hiatus (went on break 2010) and I am shocked and horrified to see what my beloved site has become.

The constant GC shop spam, the glitches everywhere, the dissolution of ZOMG, and admins that don't seem to care. This site used to be so full of community and fun...and now everyday it gets more and more ugly and broken.

It's so sad.  

BohoWitch

Dangerous Lunatic

Hollic

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:13 pm
Sup guys!

Also a 2005 veteran who's become sad and disillusioned at the state of what was once an incredibly fun and community-driven site. I too loved the plots and storylines, there always seemed to be so much mystery and intrigue going on. Am I the only one who also misses the old art style?

Could ramble forever but basically just wanted to say hello. Having been gone for so long, if anyone's willing to help me adjust and figure out all the new stuff I'd really appreciate it. Been feeling a little lost and confused since I came back.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:42 pm
Hollic
Sup guys!

Also a 2005 veteran who's become sad and disillusioned at the state of what was once an incredibly fun and community-driven site. I too loved the plots and storylines, there always seemed to be so much mystery and intrigue going on. Am I the only one who also misses the old art style?

Could ramble forever but basically just wanted to say hello. Having been gone for so long, if anyone's willing to help me adjust and figure out all the new stuff I'd really appreciate it. Been feeling a little lost and confused since I came back.
Welcome!  

Love Renewed

Hollic

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:10 am
Thank you! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:43 am
Hello, everyone!

Casual forum lurker, definate Skype/Towns Roleplayer and ex heavy active Gaian. I joined on a few other chars starting at about 2006~7, and settled on Klonoa finally after six years. Back then, it was fairly easy to work for your cosplays...zOMG was a fun way to kill time and meet new friends/spread the good word about the Klonoa series, and there was no shortage of creativity anywhere. in 2011, I left for four years, because my father had passed away and I couldn't cope with it. I went on a mission of self discovery that saw me moving half the country away from my hometown. Upon coming back to Gaia, I found out about the hyper inflation and Gary Schofield's Cash Shop tyranny.

I'm not particularly active anymore, but wherever I post in the forum it can be directed at educating others on the very real threat eating away at the heart of our community. I got no less than 10 announcements for Gaia Cash Shop items over the past few hours! Where'd the plot go? zOMG? --..Where are my friends, even!? I'm one of three people left in the entire group I used to roleplay with. It's rather sombering. This isn't what I remembered leaving behind. I'll make a stand while I can at least. Every voice, and every redirected dollar is another step in the right direction.

Phantomiliona Klonoa

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:25 am
Phantomiliona Klonoa
Hello, everyone!

Casual forum lurker, definate Skype/Towns Roleplayer and ex heavy active Gaian. I joined on a few other chars starting at about 2006~7, and settled on Klonoa finally after six years. Back then, it was fairly easy to work for your cosplays...zOMG was a fun way to kill time and meet new friends/spread the good word about the Klonoa series, and there was no shortage of creativity anywhere. in 2011, I left for four years, because my father had passed away and I couldn't cope with it. I went on a mission of self discovery that saw me moving half the country away from my hometown. Upon coming back to Gaia, I found out about the hyper inflation and Gary Schofield's Cash Shop tyranny.

I'm not particularly active anymore, but wherever I post in the forum it can be directed at educating others on the very real threat eating away at the heart of our community. I got no less than 10 announcements for Gaia Cash Shop items over the past few hours! Where'd the plot go? zOMG? --..Where are my friends, even!? I'm one of three people left in the entire group I used to roleplay with. It's rather sombering. This isn't what I remembered leaving behind. I'll make a stand while I can at least. Every voice, and every redirected dollar is another step in the right direction.
Welcome to the guild!! Some manipulated zomg to break security, so Gaia went in to do maintenance and found a major security risk. They removed the game instead of putting money and time into the risks. I have no idea why the announcements don't get combined. The plot is ever changing and evoling but it's there. I will be your friend!! Welcome to the Cause!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:28 pm
I can't remember whether or not I posted here

-I go by the name of Amy

-Introverted

-Bookworm and writer at heart

-Diagnosed with Autism/Aspergers at 19 years old. I refer to it as both.

-I enjoy recreational drugs now and again, when I have access to them.

-Animal Lover

-Soon to be married to robd1978 irl

-I hate when people ridicule or downplay people's mental illnesses

-I love purple, dark pink, maroon and sage green

If you wanna know more about anything just drop me a line. I have lots more to tell you if I'm given the chance.  

dont make me bite you

Tipsy Bookworm

19,275 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games