Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
[LR] Stallions Only Lover's Rock Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:50 pm
This Soquili could go with or without plots.

Stallion's Name: Boi-Tatá'
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:

He likes his games. In fact, he likes to lure you into the swamp with his glowing eyes until you are hopelessly and desperately loss. Then what to do with you next? Depends on you, depends on his mood XD
What is your soq looking for in a mare?
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Preference towards greens and blues, and shades there of. Open to other colors though, I really prefer no browns unless it literally just jumps out at me. No realistic snakes, it's my phobia.

I like Halloweny stuff, halloween edits, stuff that would fit in with a swamp, spikes (whether ulun'suti or mutant). Preference to edits.

Fling or Lifemate?: Fling
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) I'd like there to be a background plot at least, but seriously he breeds because....well the reasons one normally does that...and he wants minions. So this could become a family unit type thing IF all the logistics work out, or it could be a you take your basket, I'll take mine, let's not meet again deal for him. Because he's not really relationship material.

How do you want others to contact you?: PM please
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 mo  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:14 pm
Stallion's Name: Coral
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Coral is calm and generally pleasant, though he's no pushover and can be very firm. He can be quite bold at times, though is a polite stallion like his father raised him to be. He dreams of starting his own herd by the sea, which is where his mother is from, though currently his primary home is in the forest.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? Or stallion, he'd be okay with either gender! Nothing specific really, but they can't be cruel or evil. He also wouldn't mate with an obvious pure/mostly pure Kalona, due to concerns about his Uni blood. He'd love to meet a sea-dwelling Soq during one of his trips to the beach, though would probably consider other mares too if they caught his attention.
Any specific limitations/requirements?: I'd love a Kelpi for him (not sure if he could breed with a Mer?). <3 Would prefer someone he could enter both open and unedited slots with. I'm not going to be super picky with colors, so long as they don't look bad together, though no bald ponies please unless you are ok with not passing the trait on to their children.
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Some minimal background plotting would be nice, but not mandatory. He's not a jerk and would be polite and kind, and though he'd see having a foal of his own to raise as a positive, he is more interested in other things than in finding the love of his life right now.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months  

Dollfie

Enigmatic Mage

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:56 am
This Soquili is uninterested in plots.

Stallion's Name: Khat
Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Talkative and a bit too much and in your face sometimes. Other than that, nothing.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? Someone who looks good with him?
Any specific limitations/requirements?: N/A
Fling or Lifemate?: Either
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) Nah
How do you want others to contact you?: PMs, AIM: saintsergio88
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: 3 months  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:44 pm

Stallion's Name: Relic
Describe your soq's personality/interests: He is still new so still working him out, but he is a silent fellow who wouldnt harm anyone. He tends to keep to himself, but can be social and always seems happy and is always smiling. He is a bit of a mysterious fellow.
What is your soq looking for in a mare? Open as a book, would like maybe some more color? But open to most anything
Any specific limitations/requirements?: Water attributed mares would be nice. He is the first aquatic pony Ive had so to make more of that might be nice, but not a must. Ideally I would like someone that may be able to try in breedings soon if possible. Giving Malik 1st breeding rights and she often only have 1 pair to enter so would like to give her an added chance at babins. Not a must either though, just would be nice biggrin
Fling or Lifemate?: either or
Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?) I do like rp'ing, Relic may be rough starting but I could swing it and I LOVE Background
How do you want others to contact you?: Pm or aim stormflower0426
How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?: Till found/Max  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items