Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:45 pm
digital m u f f i n s
User Image

Suoh looked round the room, and with Aki standing present with her Sensory abilities and everything and everyone out of the ear range, besides the two and Timid -who, actually didn't matter if he heard something or not- no one would hear what he was about to say. "In a months time, we are going to attack Kirigakure and burn it to the ground, leaving them in shambles and discord." Suoh looked at Aki with a devious look and spoke once more "...And kage-less." Suoh stood up and walked over to the window that he had had so much interest in during this talk and spoke once more while looking out the window for any watchers, there were NONE. "We are going to extract Sypher from Kirigakure and undergo certain experiments. My ally needs him for a part of him, but the rest has been left to me. I pondered the many possibilities or options I had to do with him... Take his heart, make him a puppet, put a cursed mark on him to swear allegiance to me." Suoh turned and with his body directed towards Suoh spoke with his hands behind his back. "But I realized something... After the attack, what good will Sypher do to me? None of the other kages will come to allegiance to someone who's been in contact with the enemy... And his heart and his body doesn't need life for me to take them. Maybe his heart does but who cares about that." Suoh's smiled grew and his eyes locked onto Aki, reading her feeling to this all. "So, after my ally is done with him, I feel it would only be fit to let him see that, Justice you speak of right?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Looking at Suoh, the blood drained from her face. Destroy Kirigakure? Ah! He's so awesome! I wanna be there! I wanna be there! Aki pushed hard against her subconscious. Hearing a hiss she knew she had successfully pushed her other self back. Aki had no love for Kirigakure but she did not want any harm to come to some of the people...Flou. Flou would die for the village. She knew that very well. Without a doubt. Part of the reason she had said goodbye was so that she could get rid of her weakness in case a situation like this arose. Swallowing back the bile that threatened to rise up she scoffed aloud. He had planned to kill Sypher, he was just washing his hands of who did it. Almost like doing her a favor. She was smarter than that. "Just like that. You would hand him over so easily?" What did he want? She would not participate in anything that had to do with any of the plans Suoh had for Otogakure. Once she had killed those he loved and had finally taken his life at the end she planned to defect from Otogakure and the shinobi world altogether. If I survive... Aki knew that killing Sypher would be hard but she was preparing herself. Soon she would be ready. Soon, he would have nowhere to run. "I am doing things my way, even if you do not decide to assist me. I never intended to receive assistance from Otogakure." Aki said, boldly talking down to Suoh. She should be frightened, she should feel intimidated but she felt empty.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:07 pm
digital m u f f i n s
User Image

Suoh watched the blood drain from her face at the mention of destroying Kirigakure, his interest was peaked at this point. Why was she growing so... mixed. She hated Sypher and Kirigakure, and apparently Otogakure as well, but yet she was drained by shock of his words. He watched her intently receiveing messages and then she spoke. Suoh looked at her without a smile and with intent to listen. 'Just like that. You would hand him over so easily?' Suoh's eyes narrowed and he turned to not face Aki as he thought. His back was turned to her and his mind fluttered off into thought... 'I am doing things my way, even if you do not decide to assist me. I never intended to receive assistance from Otogakure.' Suoh slowly turned to face her and with a monotone sound in his voice, much similar to Timids but with more taut to it. "Your way is dull..." Suoh said with a plain look on his face, his smile was gone and replaced with stern eyes and a slight frown, his brows angled slightly almost to portray, anger? "You talk like you want him to suffer more than anything, and yet you hesitate at the offer. Why Aki?" Suoh was beginning to feel a bit angry with her attitude, even if he expected it, it seemed that nothing that he gave her would make her happy in this world, so maybe... "If you don't' want this opportunity then I will snatch it away from you as fast as I gave it..."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Once his expression had changed, she understood that she had struck a nerve within the snake. Had he expected to graciously accept his offer? Thank him even? Dull... There was nothing theatrical to murdering people. This is what separated her from this man. He was sadistic. She was not. At least not yet. Murder was as sadistic as it could get."I am not hesitating. I will kill him." She stated matter-o-factly. She had just made it a point to let him know that she was going to do this with or without his help. "Do what you want." She stated bluntly, in as much a monotone as Suoh's own voice. His threat was empty to her. She would not beg him to grace her with help. She wanted no help. Eventually he would die but not without learning that everything he loved was ripped away from him. The only thing that had changed now was that Sypher was of interest to Suoh and his ally. She would just have to get to Sypher first if Suoh planned to work against her. Keeping her gaze straight before her she waited for his rebuke. Standing for so long, the fatigue in her body made her very aware that she needed to sit but she would dare not do that near any watching eyes. Especially this mans.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:35 pm
digital m u f f i n s
User Image

Taking his seat once more, Suoh sat down placing his left hand on the table and leaned back, looking at Aki he saw that he was matched in this battle of words. "Very well Aki." Suoh said looking at Aki with a sense of acceptance in his looks, he had subdued to Aki and was now in no need to yell or raise his voice. "We're done here..." Suoh said as he spun his chair around to not face the door, like an old villain in a 80's TV show. As Aki was leaving he spoke up once more quickly with a louder tone, just so his voice to reach her. "Oh, and Aki...!" His pause was subtle, but necessary to hear the stop of her footsteps. "Have a nice rest, you look tired~" The serpents tongue flicked and the snicker in his voice was ere, if Aki looked around she would see that his seat was still turned.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:52 am
User Image
Katio Hyuuga

Chunnin ┇ Hyuuga Clan ┇ Medical ┇ Sensor ┇ Chakra: 480/480 ┇ Stamina: 130/130

Kaito would take his vest and quickly slip it on before exiting the room to which Suoh had taken him to. The newly appointed Chunnin would head to the academy to train some new techniques. He needed to increase his jutsu repertoire before asking for a new assignment.

[/exit]

Xymphonic

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:07 am
User ImageUser Image

She was dismissed but not before he threw in a sarcastic comment on her fatigue. Guess she had done a poor job of hiding it. Tossing her hair over her shoulder Aki headed out. She wanted to find a place to hide and rest and train. For a moment she needed to collect herself and figure out what she was going to do. What plans she needed to start setting into action.

[/exit]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image

Izuma Matsubara

Rank: Genin || Village: Otogakure || Bloodline: Shakuton || Classes: Ninjutsu/ Sensor

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"An eye for an eye..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Izuma would appear in the Kages off with that seemed to be a rather large blade upon his back. It was a Nodachi, a blade that appeared to be as tall as he was and he seemed to have it on his back. A strange place for such a large and usually uncommon blade to be. "Lord Kage I want to apologize for my lateness.", he said as he seemed to be rather calm. However his eyes remained low to the ground as if he was trying to avoid looking up at the kage with everything that he had in him. "I'm here to obtain my headband if you will still allow one such as me to obtain it.", he said said as he seemed to still be on his keel and bowing his head to the kage. He also seemed to be again avoiding to lift his eyes even up from the ground at this point.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Katon: Fire || Fuuton: Wind

Chakra Pool: [ 570 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]
Stamina Pool: [ 50 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image

A man covered in bandages stood in front of the doors of the Kage office, standing still like a puppet, as Izuma approached he bowed and opened the door for him.

Suoh spun his chair around and looked at Izuma, a small bit of ramen noodles slurping up into his mouth, but some coming to slap him in the face. He paused and with a bit of embarrassment, covered his mouth and finished his food. "Ahm. Welcome!" His mouth was a bit full... "Oh! Of course, yes you may have your headband. A growing village will always accept those with talents." Suoh smiled to him and pulled a headband out of his desk. "What else do you need ummm? What is your name again?" Suoh pulled out a folder with the new shinobi names in it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:55 pm
User Image

Izuma Matsubara

Rank: Genin || Village: Otogakure || Bloodline: Shakuton || Classes: Ninjutsu/ Sensor

Izuma would look up, despite his effort to be formal and would see that the Kage of their village seemed to be a bit strange. Not only that it appeared that he was eating his meal and that he was not deep in his thoughts. The moment that Izuma saw the kage slurp up his noodles and talk in a rather caring, outgoing, yet confident way it made Izuma bit unsettled, but also loosened his body up a bit as he was not so stiff. Not only that the Kage's sudden welcome made him flinch a bit as he wasn't expecting the kage to speak with his mouth still having food in it. "T...Thank you.", was the only thing that Izuma was able to get out as he was still a bit shocked that the kage addressed so freely, more so than he imagined. However after a bit Izuma would notice that he had broke his formality and right away got back into it.

Izuma would talk up to the Kage's desk and stop a few feet away and bow. "My apologize for my stumble in formality.", he said meaning he sudden flinching, loss of words, and when he went blank minded to the Kages polite and very forward welcome. "My name is Izuma Matsubara and I'm of the Shakuton Bloodline..." he said before standing up straight from his bow and awaiting for the Lord Kage to address him further.

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:27 pm
User Image

Izuma seemed different then any other shinobi in Otogakure at the time, all of them were loud and, or demanding of attention in one way or another. Much like Aki, this boy was quiet... but in a much different way. Suoh could see deep inside, this boy would do great things, if it was for Otogakure though, was up to him. "Izuma Matsubara... hm." Suoh skimmed the folder and found him and flicked the page "There you are, good records I can see... and of the Shakuton Bloodline? My, I've only encountered that bloodline once. The wielder was someone I'll respect for the rest of my life." Suoh said looking over to Izuma he saw as he came up from his bow, he paused and gave him a bit of a smile. "Well what are you plans? Would you like to train first or take on some simple missions?" Suoh said wondering what the boy wanted to do, it seemed Suoh would have to push him a bit to get more out of him. A shinobi who can't think for themselves is no more than a tool, Suoh wanted his shinobi to be able to act on their own accord... to work like engineered machines.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:45 am
User Image

Izuma Matsubara

Izuma would hear the kage speak of his record and also heard when he spoke of his bloodline. He said he encountered someone of the same bloodline in the past and he had the kage's respect among other things. Izuma couldn't help but feel a sense of pride in a way in his heart when he heard the kage speak of someone of the Shakuton Bloodline in a way that it felt as if it was he himself was getting a compliment in a way. Izuma would than move to answer the Lord Suoh's questions about his plans. "I wish to become a ninja that is worthy of become a part of S.O.U.N.D or even a Sage of the village.", he said as he seemed to be a bit confident that he could obtain either one if he trained hard enough and did what was expected of him. However he also knew that it wasn't just that he would have to do. He would also have to obtain the trust of his fellow Shiniobi and more so of Lord Souh if he wished to obtain one of these two great ranks. Izuma now moved to answer he second part of his question after pausing to take a few moments to think about it. "I believe I want to train a bit more. I know the basics and a few Bloodline techniques.", he would pause as he looked to the left as he seemed a bit ashamed of himself. "However that is it and I got this Nodachi from my mother, but I don't really know any proper styles to use it along with lacking stamina to really do any physical fighting...", he said seeming to point out his flaws more so than what he already achieved and had at this very moment. "So I guess in all training my stamina and in techniques would be best at the moment.", Izuma said as he seemed to be reassuring both himself and Lord Suoh that this was the best choice of action. "That is if you'd allow me to do so Lord Suoh.", Izuma quickly added a she remembered to mind his manners and address Suoh as Kage or Lord Suoh when before him.

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:58 pm
┌────────────────────────────

╚Sakasama, URA╝

User Image

╚Genjutsu-Sensor╝
╚Stamina: 40╝
╚Chakra: 460╝
╚Genin╝

─────────────────────────────┘

░░▒▒▒▓▓▓ The tree swayed in the wind, casting leaves to the ground. They fluttered and twisted in the breeze, each spiraling downward in their own unique fashion. Light from the setting sun caught each individual glimmer that remained from dew and collected rain droplets, creating a shimmer of cascading color and iridescent vibrancy. The young boy leaning with his back against the trunk of the tree noticed each and every one, noting how each particular leaf twisted and each droplet shone. He extended his arm and a single leaf fell into his open palm. Three sparkles of color, five twists in the air. He could feel the edges of the leaf through the material of his glove. As he closed his hand and made a fist, he could hear the crunch of healthy leaf, could feel the membrane crack underneath the pressure. The light sheen of dew that had collected moistened the material of his glove for a moment before the sensation was gone.

In that singular instance, he was no longer against the tree. He was each individual leaf. He felt the wind raking against each of them as they were still attached to the tree. He felt each one of them being ripped away from the limbs. He felt the pressure of the wind and the force of gravity as each leaf dipped and dived and fluttered to the ground. He felt himself being crushed in his own hand. He felt the adrenaline-fueled rush of being forced from his home, the terror of plummeting to the ground, and the breaking realization of being crushed.

No one ever gave pause to what actually might be happening when their sights of majesty or world wonder were taking place. They exclaimed in ooh and awe when volcanoes erupted, never paying mind to the village being consumed by lava; when lightning flashed through the sky, never paying mind to the forest or grassland catching fire and destroying homes; when an artist painted a picture of a man and wife, never paying mind to the discoloration of bruises on the woman's arms or the white dots of the poisonous mushrooms that she is cooking for his supper.

It was then the boy came back from his daydream. He was simply standing before the Otokage's office door. He hadn't been paying attention to anything that was being said in the office. He hadn't any need to, nor desire to. He'd wait for the Otokage and the other shinobi to finish.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:51 am
User Image

Hideo Nakamura

【 Genin 】| | 【 Otogakure 】 | | 【Origami no Dara】 | | 【 Mood:: Null】

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

xxxxxxxxxxxeveral leaves drifted gently down from the surrounding tree tops. Just as they set themselves down upon the kage's doorstep, Hideo appeared in a flash jsut behind them. His form turned slightly facing the door, and his white coat billowing behind him. As he stepped forward, he opened the door to the kage's office, taking note of the untrained shinobi daydreaming at the doorway. Letting out a slight sigh, Hideo continued inward. Each step he took, releasing a dull thud into the corridor. A slight creak sounded as the door slid close of it's won accord.

Hideo blinked several times as he walked down the dimly lit hallway to the Kage's office. It had been a long day of training on his way here, and he was hardly in the mood to deal with a lot of busywork, he simply wanted to get straight to a mission. Hideo's eyes traced the cracks in the hallway that came with years of age and erosion. The grey concrete of the building stained green with mossy growths. Upon reaching a slit in the concrete roughly halfway down the long corridor, Hideo pressed the ball of his right foot firmly against the hard floor. Almost immediately, he rotated to face a massive door just in front of his current position. He quickly held out his hand, exhaling quickly before forcing the door open as a soft stream of light flooded out into the hallway from the office. Hideo paused his entrance for a mere second, simply enjoying the soft warmth of the light's presence upon the top of his hand holding onto the door handle. As he entered the office, his left hand swiftly drifted to the hilt of his blade, resting gently upon the sheathed katana. Upon entering the room, Hideo's eyes quickly flickered about the room, studying it's inhabitants from wall to wall, noting several people present in the room, none of whom seemed to be dangerous in any way shape or form. With that deduction having been made, Hideo looked to the man he identified as the Otokage, bowing slightly, he began speaking, his tone, as exhausted and unamused as ever "Hello lord Otokage, please forgive my intrusion. I'm a new genin under your charge, and I was hoping to receive a mission." As his eyes searched for some sort of reaction, they soon met the eyes of the Otokage himself. "I don't mean to be a burden, however might I add that I feel strong in my abilities to handle most any mission, especially one that pays well." At this less-than-subtle mention, Hideo shot the Otokage a slight smirk before continuing "I just mean that I am in need of money to buy paper..." Hideo trailed off, slightly embarrassed at the fact that he, one of the few holders of the Origami no Dara bloodline was in possession of no paper for which to perform his techniques...

(( OutOfCookies :: Sorry about that lack of quality in my above post, it's like 3 a.m. here, and I'm kind of desperate for sleep. Haha. ))

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

【 Katon / Futon 】| | 【 Chakra :: 400/400 】 | | 【Stamina :: 145/145】 | | 【 Bloodline / Ninjutsu】

Info
נ u ᴛ s u . ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ ::
נ u ᴛ s u . ʀ ᴀ ɴ ᴋ ::
נ u ᴛ s u . ᴅ ᴇ s c ʀ ι ᴘ. ::
yum_puddi

Azzurro Skyde

Mental Neko-Kun

Liberal Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:28 am
User Image

Leaning into his desk, he propped his elbow on the sirface of his desk, raising an eyebrow he smiled at Izuma "S.O.U.N.D. or Sage eh? Well I'll keep that in mind when I give you missions." Suoh smiled and then nodded to Izuma as he told him of his training history and the history of his Nodachi. "Very will then Izuma," Suoh kept his smile and waved his hand to the wall to the left, a wall of scrolls resided there. "Take the ones that spike your interest, I wish you well in your training." Suoh tipped his head to Izuma.

Timid stood in front of the door, his posture was slouched and his body covered in bandages completely. He slowly looked to the side, seeing Sakasama coming into the office. Looking back to the office with a slow glance, he expected that Suoh would be done soon. As Izuma took his leave from the office, Timid turned to Sakasama and with little to no emotion in his monotone voice said "The Otokage is ready to see you now."

Suoh glanced through the office doors and saw the one shinobi waiting he noodded to him as he entered.

As Suoh was meeting with Sakasama, the lights in the hallway went out. with a flicker of wind, the candles went out. There Timid was standing in the darkness, Hideo walked into the room and Timid watched him as he marched by him and then opened the door to get into the office.

Suoh looked over Sakasama's shoulder as the other shinobi came into the office. It seemed someone had missed the secretary. Timid peered through the side of the door and Suoh gave him the stink eye. Timid was supposed to catch them before they entered... Although it was odd, the hallway was darker than before, had the candle gone out? "Damn, I'm going to have to redo this office... It hasn't worked out in a while..."

Suohs eyes flicked to Hideo and he sighed with a bit of exasperation. He shrugged and smiled at Hideo "If you're a Genin, you'll need a headband even before you get a mission." Although, it seemed that with all of the new genin, maybe he could do the travel mission to the Village of Lies. No doubt if Suoh gave Hideo 100 Ryo, he could go to the gambling house there, of course, after he finished the mission. Sai was waiting for some members for it, maybe Hideo and Sakasama would want to join her?

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games