Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:01 pm
Divine Monkey
-is picked up and spun-

WHEEEEEEEEEEEE! HELLOOOOO MIS MY GUARDIAN!!!

-is twirled-

8DD
How are you?!?!
[/hugs] x3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:04 pm
-Sighs- I knew this would happen, argueing already. We were already talking about this a while ago, the only problem you guys had was that I was naruto. You all seemed fine with me bring everything else besides being actually naruto... kinda sad that you are all just upset about me keeping kyuubi. Make up your minds.

Darkoolaid

Zealot

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:04 pm
Misujage
Divine Monkey
-is picked up and spun-

WHEEEEEEEEEEEE! HELLOOOOO MIS MY GUARDIAN!!!

-is twirled-

8DD
How are you?!?!
[/hugs] x3
8D

I'm good! How about you?

-hugs back- :3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:06 pm
-Dark-|| Our main point has and will always be that we all have agreed to start over. Why can't you do the same?

-Chubz-|| 8DD I am good! [/spins some more] Ready to get started with rping...or have another Jigen fight using Pokemon Gijinka...interested? > .>;

Misujage

Saint

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:08 pm
|| Dark ||
I don't think they mean to make it seem like their arguing. Just pointing out a issue. Its probably not so much of your trying to be Naruto. Just the fact that you are auto taking the Kyuubi. What about the Kyuubi or other demons in both HV and SY? Do they auto keep theirs? You get my point? It isn't fair for you to be able to auto keep it without trying for it like everyone.

[/Was Written In A Nice Tone, I Swear]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:09 pm
Darkoolaid
-Sighs- I knew this would happen, argueing already. We were already talking about this a while ago, the only problem you guys had was that I was naruto. You all seemed fine with me bring everything else besides being actually naruto... kinda sad that you are all just upset about me keeping kyuubi. Make up your minds.

no its sad
you don't act your age
and you only think of yourself aka selfish
that's what I personally think, not the guild, and that is what I've thought since you start this whole scheme.

Edit
You wanted to quit because you'd loose the demon? You were reacting a plot from the actual anime using you guild position which was captain? Like what is going on in your head, this maybe for fun but its doesn't say jack about your personality.

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Darkoolaid

Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:09 pm
I never agreed to start over. You guys are going so fast that I can't even read the stuff you guys are agreeing over. =/ I'm getting left in the dust cause you guys are going over something new each day. I have work, school, and other stuff and I can't be on all day to see what you guys are agreeing on. -Sighs- I honestly don't think it fair at all.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:10 pm
Misujage
-Dark-|| Our main point has and will always be that we all have agreed to start over. Why can't you do the same?

-Chubz-|| 8DD I am good! [/spins some more] Ready to get started with rping...or have another Jigen fight using Pokemon Gijinka...interested? > .>;
8D -is spun some more-

Cooool!

interested?

-pulls on red gloves-

I was born ready! -sparkly eyes- 8D

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Darkoolaid

Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:11 pm
KiDtaztic
Darkoolaid

no its sad
you don't act your age
and you only think of yourself aka selfish
that's what I personally think, not the guild, and that is what I've thought since you start this whole scheme.
Von get over yourself. You are one of the biggest ego manics I know. Seriously what gives you the right to insult me? Nothing. I'm trying to talk and see what going on and you are just jumping down on me like an a*****e. God, I honestly have no respect for you. Let me talk and find out what going on before you decide to take a knife to my back.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:12 pm
-ninjas in-
ninja

iRawk_Solid

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200

Darkoolaid

Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:12 pm
Sanjii9227
|| Dark ||
I don't think they mean to make it seem like their arguing. Just pointing out a issue. Its probably not so much of your trying to be Naruto. Just the fact that you are auto taking the Kyuubi. What about the Kyuubi or other demons in both HV and SY? Do they auto keep theirs? You get my point? It isn't fair for you to be able to auto keep it without trying for it like everyone.

[/Was Written In A Nice Tone, I Swear]
I'm trying to find out whats going on. But nobody is talking to me. I asked like a while ago what we talked about and no one told me but shin. And even then shin told me a vague amount of the stuff. =/ I don't think its fair that I'm getting a shotgun down the throat.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:13 pm
-Von-|| Personal attacks will give us no ground.

-Dark-|| Dark, not to be rude, but your opinion has fluctuated several times throughout this 'merger' of guilds. In honesty, you came in with an abrasive attitude towards and opened a personal attack against a certain member. Along with a rather selfish proclamation of keeping your rpc from SY. Since then we have repeatedly mentioned that in this new guild, to avoid rpc conflict and the removal of some unique bloodlines from both areas, we would start over. You have known of this, you just refuse to accept it. More or less.

-Chubz-|| >=] Let me go find a pokemon I want to use then!!

Misujage

Saint

Allemagne

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:14 pm
Last time I checked, you said you wouldn't RP here because SY was the last guild you were going to RP in. I had nothing against you coming here, or with "Naruto" (which lacks all creativity that you have) I have a problem with this whole, "I get a demon, I keep it" thing. Sorry, but it's not fair. I don't even want Kyuubi, and yet it STILL seems unfair. Shane loses one roleplayer, or he loses multiple people's respect and possibly more than one other roleplayer, sorry, but you're worth one person, and seeing if he loses more than one person over you clearly shows that he isn't unbiased.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:14 pm
I can try and help you out? I don't have that much knowledge about what exactly is going about. Though, I can help you as much as I can. I was just commenting on the Kyuubi part. Cause as most others. It just didn't seem right. Though, I'm not coming at your throat. No worries. I wasn't on a hour ago so... My bad about that.

Sanjii9227

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:15 pm
Bleeeeach...I loves youuuuuu.....  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games