Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:19 pm
{{*pokes w/dame* xd Trying to figure out how to contact dame and Flame before they leave Sion}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:27 pm
((lol. Flares!! Green flares. wink ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:37 pm
((Nice avi!!! 4laugh Also, we do need to get them together so Icy can glower at dame and dame can squirm under her gaze!!! rofl twisted ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:37 pm
*once Brat received the keys to their new ride, she prints out all the information she could and walks outside with Brat, putting her hand out for the phone. First she sends a text to Psy and Kat, wanting to touch base since she hadn't for a while*

Message to Psy and Kat
Change in plans. That Barney-haired wench has the boys & they're off on a hunt for funds & new identities. Already made the money pickup & now on the way for papers. Trying to cut them off before they leave Sion. IF YOU HEAR FROM THAT b***h STOP HER IN HER TRACKS & TELL HER SO HELP ME IF SHE MOVES I'LL RIP HER HEAD OFF! scream evil

*slipping the phone in her pocket, her and Brat hop on the bike and head in the direction of the receivables place, making sure the eyes from the hospital were on their tail*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:45 pm
Kat's text to Icy
Will do, haven't heard from Barney lately though. Will deliver msg if I do.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:50 pm
-never having given a thought to dame being tired, he chuckles softly, placing his hand on her knee-

Sorry Legs. Why don't we find somewhere to eat and rest a bit? We should stretch out and feel our stomachs before they start talking. twisted

-smirks when he says that last part and tells her to drive to the little pub they passed by about ten miles before reaching the money place-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:59 pm
*barely feels the phone vibrate in her pocket with the vibrations from the bike. Tapping Brats shoulder, she tells her to pull over so she can check the phone. Reading the message, she lets out a string of expletives and slams the phone shut, passing it to Brat. Before she can say anything, Brat opens the phone and makes a couple of calls, speaking in Russian and taking the information about the money pickup and papers dealer, passing it along.

Hanging up, she says to wait a few minutes for confirmation. In exactly five minutes, the phone rings and Brat picks up, nodding and hanging back up. Brat turns and hands the phone back to her, telling her that the Russians will have someone waiting at the dealers spot for the group to give them a phone for contact. Sighing, she pockets the phone and they hit the road again, this time to another destination for a meet up*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:55 pm
dame suppresses a shudder, goosepimples erupting all over the flesh of her leg. She pretends to ignore it and concentrates on the road. "Okay...but is it wise for us to spend so long at one place? Especially since we aren't that far away?" she jumps a bit as her Ipod starts in on a particularly loud song, "Ow!" She pulls the earbud out of her ear, turns the Ipod off, and rubs her ear. "So..." she tries not to think about his hand on her knee, her skin being especially sensitive to heat, "That little pub we saw?"  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:14 pm
-instinctively tightens his hold on her knee when he feels her body react to his touch. Giving it a gentle pat, he looks at her strangely as he takes his hand away, just now noticing the earbuds she had on. Before he could ask, Horne beat him to it-

Um, how long have you had those? confused I didn't see you with them when you were in Flames room.

Yea, I was just about to say the same thing. neutral I mean, I knew you had an Ipod from the time you showered in my room but I hadn't seen you with it since Icy snatched your bag to put some clothes on. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:30 pm
Her leg jerks instinctively when his grip tightens. She is secretly relieved when he moves his hand. "What? My earbuds?" she asks, looking at Flame as he nods, "Uh, I've had them the entire time...they were in my bag..." she glances at Horne through the rearview mirror and then cuts her eyes briefly over at Flame, "Why? neutral " dame raises an eyebrow as her eyes return to the road.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:34 pm
*Brat and Icy ride towards their destination, until Brat notices she no longer has any feeling left in her butt. As they make a pit stop to use the ladies room, Brat realizes that neither of them has eaten in close to two days. Slipping back on the bike, it also becomes apparent they're riding close to empty. Hitting the next station, Brat fills the tank as Icy goes in to buy them a quick snack.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:46 pm
-looking at dame searchingly, he looks over his shoulder at Horne, the same thing evident on the others face-

You said it's been in your bag the whole time right? Same bag Icy took with her before she took off and it's been out of your possession until this last time you went to shower? Didn't you just get rid of your phone L gave you b/c it was compromised? stare

Flame, she's ******** bugged! stressed DAMMIT! You do realize everything we've said and done so far has been heard, right?! mad

-before dame can react, he snatched the Ipod and earbuds, opening the door and tossing them out. Facepalming, he tries to think fast. If she's been listening, then she knows where they are and where they're headed. They're going to have to detour and make a fast break for it before anyone can catch up.

Seeing a sign, he makes her take a sharp turn off the road they were on to a side road named Rue du Mont. Checking the guage, they'd have to stop for gas soon. He just hoped they could get as much distance between them and L before she can stop them from getting papers-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:48 pm
{{ rofl HAHAAAAHAAHAA!!!! Sorry Brat, I tend to starve characters at if they don't need to eat or heal properly. Got the timeline messed up so bad that I made it to where Flame healed in less then three days from major injuries! stressed I've got to work on that}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:53 pm
((LOL, hey, since dame and them need gas, maybe they'll just pull up now! rofl Or is that just a little too "convenient?" xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:56 pm
((Lol ~ We's tough ladies, we don't need to eat. wink
Katana spirit sent us some sushi and tequila... Bratty don't usually eat fish, but when she's starving and she has a tequila chaser ~ it's all good. *Huggles Kat for getting something down my gullet.* heart
Now if only she could get word to Flame to stop worrying about papers, gots whatever he needs if we ever meet up. rofl

@kat: all of us hitting the station by accident ~ whee ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games