Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:23 pm
"If you're done eating, let's go." Bomani said. Usually, an area distant from the camp was designated for bathing. There was an unwritten rule that undergarments should be kept on...but that was usually broken when couples were involved, due to the reeds able to conceal them.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:28 pm
Standing up Chione walked with him to the Nile, the river calm at this time compared to when it had flooded regions to the north a while back. Looking around Chione made sure no one was looking, with the exception of Bomani, before getting ready to go in.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:32 pm
Bomani got ready to go in as well, concealing himself in the reeds at one point. He lowered himself into the river, sighing happily as the clear, cool water rushed over his body. "Come on in, the water's fine!" he called back to her with a smile, remembering that a situation like this was exactly when he had told her his feelings for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:35 pm
Chione then followed suit, entering the river and catching up to him. "No matter what we've been through, nothing changes, huh?" She smiled, remembering when he had confessed his feelings to her. She recalled how nervous she was, and how happy she felt after he had told her. Now, here they were again, in the same river with each other.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:37 pm
"No...sometimes that's a good thing though." Bomani said, smiling. Like their love...that would never change, no matter what happened. He swam around a little, as happy as could be. The day was perfect, not many clouds in sight but those that were up were beautiful and fluffy...the water was calm and cool, and he was going to be a father! There was nothing that could ruin it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:41 pm
Chione nodded, letting herself be immersed by the water a couple times. Sighing she then looked up at the sky, seeing the shape of the clouds. When Bomani came close to her she brought her hands up and splashed him. Sticking her tongue out she then dove underwater, beginning to swim away.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:42 pm
Bomani laughed and followed after her, swimming hard to try and catch up. When she resurfaced, he made sure to splash her back.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:46 pm
When she was splashed Chione squealed, then moved to him and wrapped her arms around him. Placing her head on his chest she smiled, now comfortable with being so intimate with him. "Oh, by the way," she began, looking up to him. " 'Bomani' is your Egyptian name, right? Because...then what was the name your parents gave you?" She asked, a bit curious.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:51 pm
Bomani smiled when she put her head on his chest, and they floated together on the river. He chuckled. "I was wondering when you would ask that." he said. Most of his family had taken on Egyptian names, although they all had original Arabic names. He was no exception.
"They named me Al-Aziz...The Cherished One, or The Invincible One." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:56 pm
"Al-Aziz..."Chione repeated, bringing a hand up and placing the tip of her index finger on his chest. "That...suits you." She said, her finger then moving across his skin, leaving a trail of water behind it. She then began to make patterns on his skin, like painting on a canvas. "Your parents did a good job in naming you, then."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:01 pm
Bomani smiled. "Do you want to call me that, or stay with Bomani?" he asked. Bomani's family was one of the few that spoke Egyptian in the tribe. Those that did had all assumed Egyptian names to make it easier on any Egyptians they traded with...to be Egyptian, and know their original Arabic name, meant they greatly trusted that Egyptian. Bomani trusted Chione with everything, including his life.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:05 pm
Chione thought for a bit. "Well...I've known you as Bomani for years, so I guess I'll continue doing so." She sighed, hoping he didn't mind. However, she kept the knowledge of his name engrained in her mind, should she want to use it someday.

((lol, I just had an idea. ^^ But, I won't put it into play yet.))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:07 pm
[What is it ^^?]
----
Bomani smiled, putting his hand on her cheek. "Bomani I will stay." he said. "By the way...that was a great gift, Chione..." he explained to her the significance behind learning his Arabic name.

[Too lazy to rewrite it xP]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:12 pm
((I can't tell you. Otherwise, it won't be as fun. ^^ Oh, poor Demon. xD))

Chione eyes widened slightly. But, later she smiled. "Thank you, Bomani." She said softly, bringing her arms around him to hug him tight for a moment. She was happy that he trusted her just as she did him. "I love you."

((By the way, do you think we should time-skip a week or two some time? That way Chione's symptoms will show.))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:14 pm
"I love you too." Bomani whispered, smiling down at her and hugging her just as close. She was the absolute greatest.

[Symptoms as in pregnancy? And when will this surprise happen? Also yeah, timeskip works fine. We'll say they're just entering town...also, do you want them to marry, and them skip, or skip and have them already married?]  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games