Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:42 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and kept her finger in place when Iago had kissed it. She removed the finger from his lips and kissed it herself. Have enough of her Iago? That was far-fetched and would have never happened in her lifetime. She could never get enough of him, he meant too much to her. While Iago had stared into her eyes as she did with his, she couldn't help but smile again. Iago was always so loving and caring, he took care of her no matter what happened. She knew this to be true, especially when she thought of being with him in his room while she was injured. Iago had been so angry that day but when he came back to her, he was as gentle as ever. Evie said nothing, instead she wrapped her arms around him again and hugged him tightly, her fingers becoming entangled in his hair.

"What if I never have enough of my Iago?" Evie questioned, a honey sweet smile on her lips.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:46 pm
"Then we'll stay in bed, wrapped in each other's arms, never getting up." Iago said with a smile, giving her a quick but loving kiss on the lips. He tried to be as tender and loving as he could be with her, because he knew she loved it. She had always worked that forge, and become a little rough because of it...his tenderness seemed to bring back the sweet girl he had met when they were both still children, and his father had brought him to the forge for the first time.
That being said...he still had his rough side...but even when that came out at certain times, it was still conservative, and she could always tell it was her Iago there with her.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:51 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled, wondering what it would be like to just lay in bed all day, wrapped up in Iago's arms and he in hers. They would just be together all day, side by side as they kissed and cuddled. She blushed at the thought, wondering now what it would truly be like. Her Iago had always been so gentle with her, she really did love it when he would hold her as if she would disappear any minute. Iago...he had been all she'd been thinking about for quite some time now. When they had first met at the forge, they were very young and it was a childish relationship. She remembered playing pranks on him whenever she knew he would stop by, but it was all in good fun. Evie smiled, remembering the days where there wasn't anything between them. No rank issues, no jealous mistresses....just he and herself together.

"I love you." Evie whispered again, smiling tenderly at Iago. Her hands moved so that she held his face in her hands, her forehead against his.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:55 pm
Iago smiled back, also remembering those younger days. He wished he could have been born a commoner, or her a royal...when they met, they might have started a relationship like this with no barriers, no hiding and lying.
"I love you too...now, and forever." he whispered affectionately, closing his eyes and leaning forward a little, letting her kiss him.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:02 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled when Iago had smiled back at her. It was as if that was the only thing she needed to be happy...that and him being there beside her. There wasn't much to it, she was in love and couldn't be swayed from him. With every touch, every kiss, every hug she felt closer to him than ever before. When he had spoken, loving her forever, Evie felt herself getting choked up. She couldn't respond in fear that her voice would crack and she would make a fool of herself. Evie inhaled deeply and felt warm tears trickling down her cheeks. She smiled though, to show Iago that she wasn't exactly sad.

"I will always love you...just as I always have." Evie whispered in return, closing her eyes as well. Their lips touched gently, Evie didn't move away but didn't move forward either. Then she kissed him back, her lips kissed him and kissed him again.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:04 pm
Iago felt her kiss him repeatedly, and he sighed happily into their kisses. It was so tender, and loving. After a few kisses, he pulled away and opened his eyes, smiling softly. There were a few tears coming from her eyes. He laughed softly, brushing her tears away. "Why are you crying?" he asked softly.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:10 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie reached up and brushed away some of her own tears as well. She had forgotten that she had been crying a moment ago before kissing Iago. She laughed herself and shook her head.

"I just...you said you'd love me forever. I've always loved you. It seems as if this is just a dream and that I'll wake up soon and find that everything that has happened won't. I'll still be working at the forge and you won't even know my name." Evie frowned, her eyes searching his. Her hands slowly slid down his chest, then up and down his arms. Maybe if she kept touching him, the thought of him disappearing would go away. It was as if he was smoke and she was to catch him with her bare hands.

"If I ever lost you....I don't know what I'd do." Evie frowned.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:16 pm
Iago wrapped his strong arms around her in a tight hug, trying to make her feel secure. "These arms will always be yours, Evie." he whispered. "This is not a dream. It's true...it's real. We're together, and will be until we die." he whispered affectionately.
"You will never lose me...when I'm a very old man and my time comes, I want you to be by my side...and I'll be waiting for you, to spend eternity in each other's arms." he said, surprising himself by the words he said. He wasn't much of a poet...where the hell did that come from? Regardless of his surprise, he didn't let it show...no change in tone, or expression, or way he held her.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:22 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt Iago's arms wrapping tightly around her. It didn't hurt her, nor did it irritate her. She liked it when he held her tightly and securely. It made her feel safe, loved, and wanted. His arms were like her sanctuary, nothing bad could ever happen so long as she was in his arms. They would protect her, and she would protect him. Their love could transcend anything if they wanted it to.

"I know this is real...but it seems to perfect to be real. You are too perfect to be real. How do I know you aren't just a figment of my overly imaginative mind?" Evie frowned, questioningly.

Of course they would be together until the very end. She planned to stay beside Iago for as long as her mortal body would allow her to be.

"If I were to go first, then I will stand beside you until it is your day to go. I won't move on from this Earth without you, even if that means walking the physical planet for years, waiting for you to come with me, I'll do it." Evie smiled up at Iago, kissing him on the cheek gently.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:40 pm
"No more talk of death." Iago said softly. "We're alive now, two young lovers with so much ahead of them." he said. He lifted one arm from her back and put his rough hand tenderly on the soft skin of her cheek.
"I am real, Evie." he whispered. "Close your eyes, those beautiful emerald eyes, and I promise you that when you open them...your Iago will still be here, living for you."  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:46 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie closed her eyes as Iago had asked her to. She wondered, what if he really WAS a figment of her imagination? She would have been heartbroken if that were true, as if she didn't have enough misery in her life. Her eyes were shut tight and all of a sudden she opened them again and looked into the beautiful violet eyes she still hadn't been accustomed to. Iago.

"You're still here." Evie whispered, her own hand coming to rest over Iago's.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:47 pm
"You can do that two, ten, one hundred more times. I'll never disappear. I'm as real as this room, as the bed I'm sitting on." Iago whispered. "And I'm yours." he added.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:52 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled a big, huge, glittering smile and she threw herself against him, as much as she could have while having been sitting on his lap anyway. She loved him so much, words couldn't describe how she felt. If she could translate what her heart was saying then maybe it would have come close, but mere words couldn't say what she wanted to say to him. Evie's arms wrapped around him as well as her legs, locking her against him as best as she could.

"You'll have to pry me off to move, you know that right?" Evie smiled, lightening their mood a little with her actions.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:56 pm
"I won't, not for a little while. Let me enjoy my time with my Evie." Iago said with a bright smile that matched hers. He fell back onto the bed, keeping her on top of him, and almost presented his neck to her, tilting his head back so she could kiss his neck if she wished.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:00 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie had to bite her lip to keep herself from screaming when he fell back onto the bed with her still on top of him. Now she lay, still comfortably, on top of him. She smiled, realizing her bed was a little small and didn't accommodate them as well as she would have wished for. No matter, she was still with her Iago and he was with her. Evie scooted forward on top of him, sitting up so that it was easier to maneuver atop a man. She leaned forward, her lips just inches away from his neck that he had bore to her.

"As long as you want with me love." Evie smiled and lightly brushed her lips against his neck.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games